Spain and the ancient Kingdoms within Spain

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
With this fact, when descending from Bermundo I (750-Oviedo, 797) from direct generation to generation, the Spanish is the oldest royal line in the world, with the exception of the Japanese imperial line.

Family tree of the monarchs of the various kingdoms of Spain.
Arbol-borbon.gif

If the article below loads in Spanish, remember to mouse over the page, right click and scroll down to select Translate to English, enjoy:
They relate Islam to the end of the nobility of Cordoba

Excerpt:
"The impact of the Islamic invasion on the nobility and political elite of Cordoba was the theme of the inaugural conference of the second International Congress on the history of the Mozarabs, which began yesterday at the Mosque-Cathedral, organized by the Cabildo, the Diocese of Cordoba and the Osio Forum, and which on this occasion focuses on the past. present and future of Christian communities under Islamic rule..."

If the article below loads in Spanish, remember to mouse over the page, right click and scroll down to select Translate to English, enjoy:
I'm currently reading this incredible book I found mentioned in an article about the author posted in Monarquia Confidential magazine. Interesting detail is I found the link to the magazine itself here in Royal Forums a few days ago, started browsing the pages online and found this book available in Amazon USA Kindle so I got it same night.

The book details about titles is so extensive it goes from the current aristocrats that helped out the author to include members of the American nobility under Spain. Also mentions the ones that descend from crusaders kings and nobles and Byzantine emperors like the Laskaris and Pallavicini families, still present via maternal lines.

'Anecdotes of the Spanish nobility': a book collects unpublished episodes about dukes, counts and marquises.
It is the work of the historian and expert in royal houses Amadeo-Martín Rey y Cabieses.

The Kingdom of Navarre in 1477 under the Houses of Foix and Albret .The territories in France in green were much larger than the kingdom itself.
The Houses of Foix and Albret were loyal to the French king and had no allegiances towards the Iberian Monarchs.
556px-Map_France_1477-en_sovereign_B%C3%A9arn.png

Here's an article of a very obscure title I didn't know about, and I have to confess when I read it I think I thought it said Baron of Bitcoin!

Carlos Muguiro y Serrano-Suñer, named Baron of Bicorp
The Barony of Bicorp is a Spanish title of nobility created in 1392 by the King of Aragon Juan I

When I saw this article I thought of all places to hold a conference about nobility in Cataluna is very gutsy.

The Royal Corps of the Nobility of Catalonia organises a new series of conferences

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom