Poland: Royalty and Aristocracy

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

orchidhunter

City
Colne
Country
United Kingdom
I have a great great grandfather, Herman Grabowski (born 1823 in Poland) who is supposedly the great grandson of King Stanislaw II (Count August Antoni Grabowski Poniatowski) of Poland. I am researching my family tree and have yet to find proof of this genealogical link.
Does anyone have information about this royal line, family tree of King Stanislaw, or who are perhaps related.
Regards
:wub:

I know that my polish ancestors lived in Dobrzyn Mazovia in the year 1550 . Descended from Jan Kampa, a Lithuanian from Wilno, he received the estate Pokonowia in Dobrzyn in the year 1547. Unfortunatly American geneaologists cannot comprehend Polish history, therefore they simply ignore it. They can find my Prussian ancestors,who were evicted from Pokonwia. But what Iam looking for are my ancestors from the "Golden Age of Poland" CHAZ, HERB SZRENIAWA Surname Kampowski

Herb Szreniawa is connected with many surnames including Kampowski. Maybe you know the first name of Kampowski (in Polish). It was very popular herb not only connected to Kampowski.

Herb Szreniawa is connected with many surnames including Kampowski. Maybe you know the first name of Kampowski (in Polish). It was very popular herb not only connected to Kampowski.
Yes I do know that! It is the arms of an entire clan of Polanised- Lithuanians!

Back
Top Bottom