The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-02-2016, 11:49 PM
Aristocracy

So very well said and right now, money always talks among family and very loudly......

Old 01-04-2016, 11:36 AM
Commoner

The order still exists as a religious order in the Catholic Church so the later two websites you list are indeed correct. The first one not sure if its a fraud or not or rather some tribute page to the order.

Old 04-06-2017, 07:31 PM

Descendants of Prince Philipp of Liechtenstein

I have long been interested in the house of Liechtenstein, and recently I was refreshing myself about Prince Philipp. I'm reading that he has three sons named Alexander (b.1972), Wenzeslaus (b.1974), and Rudolf (b.1975). However I clearly remember reading that he had a daughter, although I can find no mention of her now. Does anyone know of her? Thank you all.
Old 04-07-2017, 01:11 AM
Serene Highness

He has three sons
Alexander married to Astrid Kohl. They have a daughter Theodora
Wenzeslaus is single
Rudolf married Tilsim Tanberk. They have twins, a daughter Laetitia and a son Karl Ludwig
In 2015 Rudolf and Tilsim lost a daughter Alienor, 13 months old
Old 02-07-2019, 07:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Check this out. It makes sense to me.

"All Europeans are descended from exactly the same people, and not that long ago. Everyone alive in the tenth century who left descendants is the ancestor of every living European today, including Charlemagne, and his children Drogo, Pippin, and, of course, not forgetting Hugh."

I find this amusing as no one really comes forth and claims they're from a long line of seafarers or farmers or in ages past, serfs. Everyone wants to be "connected to royalty". I'm wondering why.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...dam-rutherford
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 02-07-2019, 08:04 AM
Royal Highness

It's just that there were way fewer people.on the planet hundreds and thousands of years ago. So yes, there does exist numerous connections to royalty, but not always direct line connections. Meghan's is a direct line connection.

And once again, there are few traceable opportunites to prove these ancestral connections.

Tags
deutscher orden, liechtenstein, teutonic knights, teutonic order