Exposing Imposters

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know,that's why I asked...Among many informations he provided in his biography,there was no mention of his parents which means that some link is missing.

At the end he summed Solms family history,but didn't say what kind of connection does he have with it,apart from "the name".

Looks like he wrote his own wikipedia page. All references to him online as a race car driver never mention him being a prince. Because he is not. The top of the wiki article points out that there are not enough citations for it. I'm not sure how to report it to wiki but I'm trying to figure it out.

his wiki page went wacky and was rightfully deleted.

Princess Samantha Kennedy (Royal Duchess) and Duchess of Armenia:

https://www.facebook.com/princesssamantha.kennedy

Of course she is fb friends with Lady Grania Mountbatten,Princess Joddie Mountbatten and many other Princes and Princesses lol

What on earth? One of her old posts says that the Duke of Edinburgh is her father but she speaks of her 'natural parents' in another post.

She also associates herself with this 'order'

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL WEB SITE OF THE ORDER OF THE ROYAL HONOR - Homepage

Last edited:
Prince Denver of Prussia

Is Prince Denver of Prussia a true prince? I was recently asked if I might be interested in doing a documentary on him. However after a little bit of research I'm coming across some things that do not add up. On social media such as Facebook his page seems very legit and he seems to mingle with a lot of celebrities but when I do further searches on google etc I find an arrest report and mugshot from 2015 in Reno Nevada. Prince Denver claims to be worth 7.9 million, and runs a charity called the Princes Charity and raises money to help end world hunger but I cannot find any concrete information that he is a true prince or if he is scamming people? Any information would be fantastic.

Attachments

• IMG_1740.jpg
    IMG_1740.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 2,063
It's a long read, but no mention of a Prince "Denver" in the Gotha. As the saying goes, "If it sounds to good to be true, then it isn't.";)

Prussia

Yes, if he were a Prince of the Prussian royal house it would come up in records somewhere. And Denver? Couldn't he have chosen a Wilhelm, Friedrich, Oscar or something for his scam? :lol:

The posts about ' prince Denver' have been moved from the Prussian forum to this thread about imposters.

Familie von Schönberg
Maybe she's related to this family?
I have checked Gabrielle Williams Choo's background out of curiosity. This is what I found about her:

Several Names: Gabrielle Williams Choo, Gabrie Williams Choo, Choo Gabrielle Williams, Gabrielle Lisa Williams, Gabrielle L Choo, Garbielle Williams Choo, G Williams Choo
Father: Raymond L Williams from Windermere, FL, 34786
Deceased Oct 2004
Mother: Claire Henderson Williams from Little River Academy, TX, 76554
DOB : December 1931
Deceased Jun 2006
Both parent died at Christhope Choo's address at Cresta Dr, Los Angeles, CA. Niether parent None of the parent are from Royal Family or has Royal Title.

Prince Denver of Prussia

Is Prince Denver of Prussia a true prince? I was recently asked if I might be interested in doing a documentary on him. However after a little bit of research I'm coming across some things that do not add up. On social media such as Facebook his page seems very legit and he seems to mingle with a lot of celebrities but when I do further searches on google etc I find an arrest report and mugshot from 2015 in Reno Nevada. Prince Denver claims to be worth 7.9 million, and runs a charity called the Princes Charity and raises money to help end world hunger but I cannot find any concrete information that he is a true prince or if he is scamming people? Any information would be fantastic.
Unfortunately I know this fraud, he is an alcoholic and he is broke. He has an old phone, old shoes and cheap clothes, he goes around telling everyone he is a Prince which most royalty do not do! He scams his way into parties and tries any way he can to get his pic taken with a celebrity. He hangs out with suckers who want to feel important by hanging with a "Prince' and most likely they pay for everything because Denver never has his wallet on him!!!

Has anyone heard of a Contessa Anna Maria de Marigny? She claims her great grandfather was Enguerran de Marigny.

Princess Samantha Kennedy is her full legal name, which is not imposter, Princess is her legal name. She lost her "biological family" when she was a baby and went to live with a new family. After years of searching for Princess her "biological family" found her and she was reunited with them and her mother. It appeared in the newspaper and on television. In 1997 Queen Elizabeth invited Princess Samantha Kennedy to England and made her Founding Member of The American Air Museum in Great Britain. Princess's mother then told her that Prince Philip was her father. And Princess's mother told her again before she died. In 2013 Prince Roland Bagratuni, hereditary King of Armenia, bestowed upon Princess Samantha Kennedy The Royal Title of Duchess. He was also a Priest and he was exiled in Hungary. His history of his family goes back to ancient times and his family and The Armenian people were forced into exiled, removed, many forced out or brutally murdered, some thrown from rooftops. Princess Samantha Kennedy is an Honored Poet and writer by The City of San Diego and The Library with medals in the 1990s.

Presently Princess Samantha Kennedy is a caregiver and she is also a disabled mother and grandmother

:previous: does Armenia still have king or monarchy? Even that "Prince Roland Bagratuni" seems like an imposter. And yeah there are many women in this planet self-claimed DoE's daughters.:whistling:

A quick Google search reveals that "Princess Samantha Kennedy" lives in Imperial Beach, CA. How ironic that new user wiseowl is from the same location!

https://patch.com/california/imperi...essa-de-mountbatten-oltu-loves-imperial-beach

I also find it very interesting that in 2012 "Princess Samantha Kennedy" of Imperial Beach, CA, sued James Cameron claiming that he ripped off her original story for the movie "Titanic." I'd love to hear how that one turned out.

https://www.10news.com/entertainmen...al-woman-s-lawsuit-over-titanic-moves-forward

:previous: does Armenia still have king or monarchy? Even that "Prince Roland Bagratuni" seems like an imposter. And yeah there are many women in this planet self-claimed DoE's daughters.:whistling:

are there? I haven't heard of anyone claiming to be Philip's daughter othter than this woman...

A quick Google search reveals that "Princess Samantha Kennedy" lives in Imperial Beach, CA. How ironic that new user wiseowl is from the same location!

https://patch.com/california/imperi...essa-de-mountbatten-oltu-loves-imperial-beach

Interesting LOL.

are there? I haven't heard of anyone claiming to be Philip's daughter othter than this woman...

You can find a couple of "stories" on Internet that some guys claimed that DoE had affairs with their mother and they are his illegitimate children......I would say nobody really cares as these "stories" are too fake. :whistling: (stop here, seems OT)

True, but in any case illegitimate offspring of royals whether true or fake, aren't really royal….

In 1997 Queen Elizabeth invited Princess Samantha Kennedy to England and made her Founding Member of The American Air Museum in Great Britain.

Did she? :wacko: :eek: ?

If the DoE had out of wedlock children that were even acknowledged by the Queen, than the yellow press papers all over the world would be overflowing with that story. Besides, such children wouldn't be titled. And it's completely out of the question, that a child gets the last name of her mother in combination with a Princess title from the father. 'Princess Kennedy' is complete nonsense, unless the US turns decides to create princely titles for the members of the families of their ex-presidents. (Mind you, I don't see that one coming any time soon.)

I also find it very interesting that in 2012 "Princess Samantha Kennedy" of Imperial Beach, CA, sued James Cameron claiming that he ripped off her original story for the movie "Titanic." I'd love to hear how that one turned out.

https://www.10news.com/entertainmen...al-woman-s-lawsuit-over-titanic-moves-forward

Claim was denied https://www.leagle.com/decision/infdco20130711870

In the case an earlier similar claim of her concerning the movie "Forrest Gump" is also mentioned
https://www.leagle.com/decision/infdco20130328a73

And it's completely out of the question, that a child gets the last name of her mother in combination with a Princess title from the father. 'Princess Kennedy' is complete nonsense, unless the US turns decides to create princely titles for the members of the families of their ex-presidents. (Mind you, I don't see that one coming any time soon.)

I don't buy the claim in the least, but just to add that "Princess Samantha" are her first names, like Michael Jackson's oldest son is called "Prince Michael"....
(no titles involved in either)

Last edited:
Took a quick look/see on this person and the first thing that came to mind is that she looks an awful lot like Samantha Markle. ?

Back
Top Bottom