The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-17-2017, 04:18 PM

Prince Denver of Prussia

Is Prince Denver of Prussia a true prince? I was recently asked if I might be interested in doing a documentary on him. However after a little bit of research I'm coming across some things that do not add up. On social media such as Facebook his page seems very legit and he seems to mingle with a lot of celebrities but when I do further searches on google etc I find an arrest report and mugshot from 2015 in Reno Nevada. Prince Denver claims to be worth 7.9 million, and runs a charity called the Princes Charity and raises money to help end world hunger but I cannot find any concrete information that he is a true prince or if he is scamming people? Any information would be fantastic.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1740.jpg
Views:	607
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	300625  

Old 07-19-2017, 12:54 AM
Royal Highness

Fake royal.

Old 07-19-2017, 01:08 AM
Royal Highness

It's a long read, but no mention of a Prince "Denver" in the Gotha. As the saying goes, "If it sounds to good to be true, then it isn't."

Prussia
Old 07-19-2017, 01:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes, if he were a Prince of the Prussian royal house it would come up in records somewhere. And Denver? Couldn't he have chosen a Wilhelm, Friedrich, Oscar or something for his scam?
Old 07-19-2017, 01:46 AM
Heir Apparent

I've never heard of a "Prince Denver"
Old 07-19-2017, 02:11 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

The posts about ' prince Denver' have been moved from the Prussian forum to this thread about imposters.
Old 10-19-2017, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-Z View Post
Familie von Schönberg
Maybe she's related to this family?
I have checked Gabrielle Williams Choo's background out of curiosity. This is what I found about her:

Several Names: Gabrielle Williams Choo, Gabrie Williams Choo, Choo Gabrielle Williams, Gabrielle Lisa Williams, Gabrielle L Choo, Garbielle Williams Choo, G Williams Choo
Father: Raymond L Williams from Windermere, FL, 34786
Deceased Oct 2004
Mother: Claire Henderson Williams from Little River Academy, TX, 76554
DOB : December 1931
Deceased Jun 2006
Both parent died at Christhope Choo's address at Cresta Dr, Los Angeles, CA. Niether parent None of the parent are from Royal Family or has Royal Title.
Old 11-30-2017, 07:14 AM

Prince Denver of Prussia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTV View Post
Is Prince Denver of Prussia a true prince? I was recently asked if I might be interested in doing a documentary on him. However after a little bit of research I'm coming across some things that do not add up. On social media such as Facebook his page seems very legit and he seems to mingle with a lot of celebrities but when I do further searches on google etc I find an arrest report and mugshot from 2015 in Reno Nevada. Prince Denver claims to be worth 7.9 million, and runs a charity called the Princes Charity and raises money to help end world hunger but I cannot find any concrete information that he is a true prince or if he is scamming people? Any information would be fantastic.
Unfortunately I know this fraud, he is an alcoholic and he is broke. He has an old phone, old shoes and cheap clothes, he goes around telling everyone he is a Prince which most royalty do not do! He scams his way into parties and tries any way he can to get his pic taken with a celebrity. He hangs out with suckers who want to feel important by hanging with a "Prince' and most likely they pay for everything because Denver never has his wallet on him!!!
Old 01-15-2018, 11:08 PM
Commoner

Has anyone heard of a Contessa Anna Maria de Marigny? She claims her great grandfather was Enguerran de Marigny.
Discrimination still exists. Some people feel that their own beliefs are being threatened. Some are unhappy about unfamiliar cultures. They all need to be reassured that there is so much to be gained by reaching out to others; that diversity is indeed a strength and not a threat.
Old 07-06-2018, 08:55 PM

Princess Samantha Kennedy is her full legal name, which is not imposter, Princess is her legal name. She lost her "biological family" when she was a baby and went to live with a new family. After years of searching for Princess her "biological family" found her and she was reunited with them and her mother. It appeared in the newspaper and on television. In 1997 Queen Elizabeth invited Princess Samantha Kennedy to England and made her Founding Member of The American Air Museum in Great Britain. Princess's mother then told her that Prince Philip was her father. And Princess's mother told her again before she died. In 2013 Prince Roland Bagratuni, hereditary King of Armenia, bestowed upon Princess Samantha Kennedy The Royal Title of Duchess. He was also a Priest and he was exiled in Hungary. His history of his family goes back to ancient times and his family and The Armenian people were forced into exiled, removed, many forced out or brutally murdered, some thrown from rooftops. Princess Samantha Kennedy is an Honored Poet and writer by The City of San Diego and The Library with medals in the 1990s.
Old 07-06-2018, 09:00 PM

Presently Princess Samantha Kennedy is a caregiver and she is also a disabled mother and grandmother
Old 07-07-2018, 01:59 AM
Nobility

does Armenia still have king or monarchy? Even that "Prince Roland Bagratuni" seems like an imposter. And yeah there are many women in this planet self-claimed DoE's daughters.
Old 07-07-2018, 02:10 AM
Courtier

A quick Google search reveals that "Princess Samantha Kennedy" lives in Imperial Beach, CA. How ironic that new user wiseowl is from the same location!

https://patch.com/california/imperia...imperial-beach

I also find it very interesting that in 2012 "Princess Samantha Kennedy" of Imperial Beach, CA, sued James Cameron claiming that he ripped off her original story for the movie "Titanic." I'd love to hear how that one turned out.

https://www.10news.com/entertainment...-moves-forward
Old 07-07-2018, 02:29 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.Y.CII View Post
does Armenia still have king or monarchy? Even that "Prince Roland Bagratuni" seems like an imposter. And yeah there are many women in this planet self-claimed DoE's daughters.
are there? I haven't heard of anyone claiming to be Philip's daughter othter than this woman...
Old 07-07-2018, 02:55 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thena View Post
A quick Google search reveals that "Princess Samantha Kennedy" lives in Imperial Beach, CA. How ironic that new user wiseowl is from the same location!

https://patch.com/california/imperia...imperial-beach
Interesting LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denville View Post
are there? I haven't heard of anyone claiming to be Philip's daughter othter than this woman...
You can find a couple of "stories" on Internet that some guys claimed that DoE had affairs with their mother and they are his illegitimate children......I would say nobody really cares as these "stories" are too fake. (stop here, seems OT)
Old 07-07-2018, 04:13 AM
Heir Apparent

True, but in any case illegitimate offspring of royals whether true or fake, aren't really royal….
Old 07-08-2018, 04:36 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseowl View Post
In 1997 Queen Elizabeth invited Princess Samantha Kennedy to England and made her Founding Member of The American Air Museum in Great Britain.
Did she?
Old 07-08-2018, 08:40 AM
Super Moderator

If the DoE had out of wedlock children that were even acknowledged by the Queen, than the yellow press papers all over the world would be overflowing with that story. Besides, such children wouldn't be titled. And it's completely out of the question, that a child gets the last name of her mother in combination with a Princess title from the father. 'Princess Kennedy' is complete nonsense, unless the US turns decides to create princely titles for the members of the families of their ex-presidents. (Mind you, I don't see that one coming any time soon.)

Old 07-08-2018, 09:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thena View Post
I also find it very interesting that in 2012 "Princess Samantha Kennedy" of Imperial Beach, CA, sued James Cameron claiming that he ripped off her original story for the movie "Titanic." I'd love to hear how that one turned out.

https://www.10news.com/entertainment...-moves-forward
Claim was denied https://www.leagle.com/decision/infdco20130711870

In the case an earlier similar claim of her concerning the movie "Forrest Gump" is also mentioned
https://www.leagle.com/decision/infdco20130328a73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilia C. View Post
And it's completely out of the question, that a child gets the last name of her mother in combination with a Princess title from the father. 'Princess Kennedy' is complete nonsense, unless the US turns decides to create princely titles for the members of the families of their ex-presidents. (Mind you, I don't see that one coming any time soon.)
I don't buy the claim in the least, but just to add that "Princess Samantha" are her first names, like Michael Jackson's oldest son is called "Prince Michael"....
(no titles involved in either)
Old 07-08-2018, 09:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Took a quick look/see on this person and the first thing that came to mind is that she looks an awful lot like Samantha Markle.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~

Tags
hohenzollern, imposters, norway