Exposing Imposters

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, I didn't feel like going into Wallis' history -- apparently there was more to her.. I don't know what to believe when it comes to Wallis.

This woman didn't know anything about the genealogy of her supposed family. She said that no one was related -- and I had to tell her about all the relations that her supposed family has, the marrying of first cousins, etc. I mean if this was my father I would do everything possible to figure out the truth and learn more about my family. But that's just me -- apparently she did try to get a paternity test equated -- but a judge denied access or her the permission to contact Edward(David). Strange. I really wonder what happens behind closed doors in Buckingham Palace. They should start a reality show -jk!

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be interesting. It brings to mind a quote by Wallis where she was playing cards--she seemed to always be playing cards-- and someone asked about them having children and she mentioned David wasn't "heir-conditioned".

Good one! lol.

She's nuts. Have you seen her website? She's into conspiracy theories and stuff. Like that the government did 9/11 and they're attempting to control your mind.

Also her story doesn't make sense. Remember, she is claiming she was born in the 1940's. So first of all, we have to assume that Edward cheated on Wallis, which I don't think he would've done. Second of all, we have to assume he managed to keep it from Wallis. If she had known, I think it would have come out. She was rather jealous. After the abdication he was staying with her friend Kitty Rothschild and Wallis convinced herself Edward and Kitty were involved in some secret affair. There was absolutely nothing going on and Wallis should've realized this (he did just give up a throne for her...) but she still mentioned it multiple times in her letters and harassed him on the phone about it so much that people who stayed with him knew about her suspicions. Not to mention all the other people who tended to hang around with him. Third, we have to assume he was with this woman's mother (in California I think) without Wallis at some point during the time this lady was conceived. Which I don't believe. I would bet good money she has no proof he and her mother were ever in the same city, much less anything more than that.

She probably made all this stuff up to give herself a good backstory for people who follow her website. Like this lady who goes around to Churches claiming she's Cecil B. deMille's granddaughter who died in 9/11 and came back to life. I would also bet good money that Emily Cragg was Marie Antoinette or someone in a past life.

Lady Meg, if you had to tell this woman about her supposed family because she didn't know anything about her "family" genealogy, she's an absolute fake and you exposed her even more! :flowers:

This thread is a fine example of partisanship. Remember we are discussing living peoples' lives here not football teams. If the putative daughter of the late Duke of Windsor is an uneducated or retiring woman then we shouldn't gang up on her like a pack of fox hounds. It is unlikely that she would be given permission to have a match test with the DNA of the male members of the Kent and Gloucecster families. Even the most politically correct among us still reserve contempt for the bastards in the family. However, getting involved in an ethical discussion with royal "fans" is akin to a stranger walking through the dimly lit back streets of Naples.

Remember all the lies and unfounded gossip about the Duchess of Windsor and her husband's cousin, Charles of Roumanie's mistress and later wife, Magda Lupescu. Allow the American lady her fantasy, if it is that. And do take into consideration the numerous royals who's fathers were definitely not dynasts.

If the putative daughter of the late Duke of Windsor is an uneducated or retiring woman then we shouldn't gang up on her like a pack of fox hounds.
She may be uneducated but this woman is certainly not "retiring" - she's all over the internet (check Google).
Just one example:
"Patriots For America - Obama is readying for Civil War" Obama, the Communist.

That was a very kind thought on your part Thane, but I think it is wasted on this lady, she is not only prolific but seems to be well educated as well.
She also seems to have an opinion on everything under the sun.
I wonder if she was supposed to be born before or after the Duchess´s hysterectomy? :ermm:

That was a very kind thought on your part Thane, but I think it is wasted on this lady, she is not only prolific but seems to be well educated as well.
She also seems to have an opinion on everything under the sun.
I wonder if she was supposed to be born before or after the Duchess´s hysterectomy? :ermm:
Before, I think, but her mother isn't supposed to be Wallis anyway. She claims her mother is some random woman he hooked up with Tiger Woods style. Which as I said before was not something Edward was really into.

There are a number of people who claim to be Edward's child and I do know of one through work my father did in the 1950s, 60s and 70s but that person doesn't make the claim public or come up with such an implausible way for conception to have occurred. This person was conceived about the time that Edward stayed at her family's property in Australia in the 1920s, has a resemblance to Edward and that is all that is ever said about her. My knowledge comes through confidential areas - my father was the lawyer for her family during the decades mentioned above and this was something I overheard him discussing with his private secretary, who happened to be my mother.

As for the above lady she also claimed/s claims that George V was Hitler's father or at least supports that claim based on some vague resemblance between Hitler and George VI and thus the plot to get rid of Edward because he knew the truth. Initially I might add the claim was that George VI was Hitler's father but that was changed to George V when it was pointed out that George VI is younger than Hitler.

She is entitled to her fantasy but she isn't entitled to parade it across the internet as fact and not expect to be challenged about it or have others not ask questions about her claim, which is what the original poster did.

She tried posting here but soon left after we queried her about things and she couldn't support her arguments with evidence that could refute the known facts about Edward at the time. The same thing has happened on a couple of other royal boards where I post - she has appeared, been challenged, been unable to counter the known facts and left or been banned.

I remember one day I was surfing the web and came across a webpage of a woman who claimed to be the long lost child of Edward,Duke of Windsor and Wallis Simpson.I am not convince of her story and she is not titled at all.

I remember one day I was surfing the web and came across a webpage of a woman who claimed to be the long lost child of Edward,Duke of Windsor and Wallis Simpson.I am not convince of her story and she is not titled at all.

She wouldn't be titled, even if she was his daughter.

Yes, I believe she would a Lady as the daughter of a duke. But thats about it.

I think every couple of years there is a rollout of a story of someone being the child of the Windsors.

Well I could calm myself a lady and probably get away with it.
I've read quite a few partially convincing ones, but if they had a kid I don't see how or why they would keep it a secret.

I am not sure what you are referencing.

NextStar asked if the Duke had a daughter would she have a title. And I said, yes. She would be Lady Blank Windsor.

NextStar said "that's not consider a title either", which is why I agreed by saying I could claim to be a Lady.

But I don't understand why they would keep a daughter or even a son, secret?

I edited my previous post Lady is a formal and courtsey title.
And I don't believe the late Duke and late Duchess of Windsor would hide a child none of those people are their children.

I don't believe that they would hide a child as well.

I believe that David was in fact sterile as a result of measles/mumps when he was a child. So the chances of him fathering a child are supposed to be nil.

It just like the person who every couple of years swears he is the child of Princess Margaret and Peter Townsend.

Zonk, weren't there rumors that Wallis was as well? She was married three times and never conceived as far as I know---or! speculation here as the woman had it swirling about her--was there a child with the 1st husband and a botched abortion? Or am I thinking Coco Chanel?

I never heard about the botched operation. And I am not a fan of Coco Chanel so I don't know to much about her. I could have at least watched the Lifetime movie...... I know the horror:ROFLMAO:

I believe there was some speculation about Wallis but no proof. And since Ernest fathered a child with the third wife, Mary...one assumes it wasn't him. Didn't the first husband have a child with wife number 3 as well?

I never heard about the botched operation. And I am not a fan of Coco Chanel so I don't know to much about her. I could have at least watched the Lifetime movie...... I know the horror:ROFLMAO:

I believe there was some speculation about Wallis but no proof. And since Ernest fathered a child with the third wife, Mary...one assumes it wasn't him. Didn't the first husband have a child with wife number 3 as well?
Oh! I simply ADORE Chanel! I forgive you for not liking her. :D
Chanel had an abortion with her first lover, what's his name--the titled guy. Boy Capel came afterwards. And that (abortion) messed her up with Ben D'or (was that the Duke of Westminster? Or Wellington?). Now I did read that Wallis first husband Warfield drank and hit her. So I don't know if she had one to spare herself having the child or not. I intertwine these two women because I read their bio.'s about the same time as Wallis was fond of Chanel couture. So I might very well be mixing them up as Russo hasn't read their bio.'s in about 15 years so we're working with fuzzy memory here.

Have there been any new claims of secret 'royal heir/ess' status? If so, what is their (more than unlikely) story?

Conman who posed as ‘Malaysian Prince’ held

Conman who posed as ‘Tengku’ held
A man who posed as a member of a royal family and duped more than 40 people of their cash and valuables in various business scams has been arrested. The con man, “Tengku” or better known as “Tengku Razali”, 28, who also claimed he was a lawyer, was nabbed after he cheated a kuih seller on Aug 11.
Police arrested “Tengku” days after he conned the kuih seller by claiming that he could obtain a business opportunity to supply cakes to the palace whenever there was an occasion.

Royal imposters usually create drama with the royal family , which is one thing that royals like to avoid as much as possible.

:previous:
Royal imposters these days are generally quickly unmasked and exposed.

Last edited:
Today it's not as easy to be a royal imposter as it was years ago. This however, hasn't stopped people from trying.

:previous:
Here in the Forums the claims of would-be royals of one sort or another (and we've had quite a few) tend to be swiftly debunked by our very knowledgeable members.

:previous: There's a recent post on the information page by someone who's claimed that the "Lady" has passed away and wondering who's taking care of the site now.

Back
Top Bottom