The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-12-2010, 12:53 AM
Gentry

Zhou Dynasty

stay away from the above site as it contains wrong and misleading information

Old 07-12-2010, 10:30 PM
Commoner

A Decent Man And His Postings (See my posting below)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hereditary Thane
Isn't it true though that many Chinese emperors were the sons of concubines of whatever rank or status.
Yes. It's my understanding that one or two wives were the official wife and consort and that the others were called 'concubines' or something like it but a wife.

-----

H.I.M. Yao Sui, says, I am under the belief that people posting here are supposed to be civil and to not dun or bad mouth other people. We are supposed to live in a civil world, where personal arguments and petty squabbles are not the order of the day. what I was told many times by many people is that in life "Life is not fair!" Winners get their things published and losers, no matter how true or benevolent do not receive the time of day. Are slandered and smashed, so their truths do not surface or see the light of day.

The winners in life, if they are good people will allow goodness to surface and to shine.

Evil people on the other hand will put down true goodness so as to exalt their own selfish agenda and victories.

I on the other hand do publish both sides of the issue to educate the people. My family has been like this (acting as good and honorable people) for centuries.

On my posting above, though I boast of my heritage, I acknowledge China's Ch'ing and Ming Dynasties. The Ch'ing Dynasty is a foreign dynasty and not a Chinese dynasty of people. During the Ming Dynasty, my family made alliances with the major princes of the Ming, Chun family surname, and when the Ming Dynasty ended in 1644, my grandfather of that time period was recognized and exalted, installed officially by court as China's official Han-Chinese emperor.

I post to inform. I post because I have a good Christian mission. Why would any man or royal slander the good intentions of myself and of my family? Any royals posting here?

Old 07-12-2010, 10:43 PM
Commoner

Question asked by China's official and Han-Chinese succession emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by norenxaq
http://zhoudynasty.freewebsites.com/
stay away from the above site as it contains wrong and misleading information
I read about Portugal's king here in this forum and while postings contained were both positive and negative, the comments were civil and non-abusive. My family's genealogy website contains true information taken from family genealogy records and from the Zhongguo Tongshi Gangyao, edited by Bai Shouyi, November 1980. Then Head of the Department of History and Head of the Institute of History at Beijing Teachers University. Over 40 years of teaching experience, Professor Bai is a member of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress, a member of the Presidium of the Chinese Society of Historians, and President of the Beijing Society of Historians. So, I don't see how anyone could slam my family's good name?