The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Weddings > Royal Weddings General Discussion

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-23-2010, 03:28 PM
Courtier

I don't know if it's been said before in the thread but the dress that Agatha Ruiz de la Prada was wearing in P. Felipe's wedding had the three coulours of the spanish republican flag.

Old 04-23-2010, 03:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected Laurentien at mary's wedding

Ah, yes. That has to be the absolute worst. For starters, she's not wearing a bra. That is cardinal rule #1, unless you are built so that you don't need to wear a bra.....you need to wear a bra. And when you've had children, as Laurentien had at that point.....you need to wear one. Two, the fabric of the dress looked horrible and therefore made point #1 all the more obvious. Three.....just wear a bra.

"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 04-23-2010, 04:39 PM
Courtier

^^
I don't think that MC's dress is so bad, I like it
Old 04-24-2010, 12:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melibea View Post
^^
I don't think that MC's dress is so bad, I like it
I agree. A lovely color and very romantic style.
Old 04-24-2010, 12:18 AM
Nobility

I liked MC's gown. Very fresh & spring-like. Maybe if the top was modified a bit, without the ruffle around the neck, it would be more appealing.
Old 04-24-2010, 12:21 AM
Royal Highness

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyK View Post
I'm not sure which is worse- Märtha Louise's outfit at Felipe and Letizia's wedding, or this woman's. They were both ridiculous....:chicken:
Martha Louise's outfit was also supposed to be in the colors of the Spanish flag as a tribute.
Old 05-07-2010, 04:35 PM
Courtier

^^
And Agatha's dress had the colours of the spanish republic flag
Old 06-20-2010, 04:22 AM
Commoner

The worst outfit ever most be the one Mabel wore to Victoria's wedding. Pants?? And a tutu??

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/4538/mabelfrisoa.jpg
Old 06-20-2010, 05:43 AM
Serene Highness

Mabel wore probably the worst outfit....ever. Hands down.
Old 06-20-2010, 05:52 AM

oh my word was she in a hurry and forgot something. your right where were her people she must have made someone mad to let her out like that. thanks for the laugh
Old 06-20-2010, 07:12 AM
Nobility

I agree - Mabel wore the worst outfit I have ever seen to a royal wedding - Finally Martha Louise and the outfit she wore for Felipe and Letizia's wedding moves down to number 2
Old 06-20-2010, 07:12 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

What was the outfit ML wore to Felipes wedding?
Old 06-20-2010, 07:21 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

Princess Mabel.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:37 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
What was the outfit ML wore to Felipes wedding?
http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/...F15-728289.jpg

I kind of liked this outfit

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free
The birth of a song
the death of a dream
Old 06-20-2010, 07:48 AM
Nobility

There isn't anything anyone could have done to look worse than Mabel...oh, wait...yes there is...they could have walked right up to the center of the altar rail lifted their skirt and evacuated their bowels on the cushion where the bridal couple knelt.

That woman is a train wreck, and like all train wrecks (the Hilton family, the Lohan family, the Kardashian family) we need to ignore them...which means first that WE DON"T INVITE THEM. Does Queen Beatrix really want "the Orange-Nassau family" considered on the same level as the aforementioned ones?
Old 06-20-2010, 08:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascal View Post
There isn't anything anyone could have done to look worse than Mabel...oh, wait...yes there is...they could have walked right up to the center of the altar rail lifted their skirt and evacuated their bowels on the cushion where the bridal couple knelt.

That woman is a train wreck, and like all train wrecks (the Hilton family, the Lohan family, the Kardashian family) we need to ignore them...which means first that WE DON"T INVITE THEM. Does Queen Beatrix really want "the Orange-Nassau family" considered on the same level as the aforementioned ones?
Methinks the above are a bit too harsh. Yes Mabel's outfit was bizzare but there is an abyss between wearing a dress not appropriate for a royal wedding and evacuating one's bowels in a Church.
I am sure Queen Beatrix is used to Mabel's fashion sense (or lack of) by now and she does not seem to have any problems allowing her to show up at official occasions.
Perhaps to some Mabel's outfits are "avant garde" and unique. There is always a matter of taste and there is no accounting for it.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:27 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odette View Post
Perhaps to some Mabel's outfits are "avant garde" and unique.
This is a royal event, correct. She's a princess, right. As avant garde and unique as she might be, she forgot to read her etiquette book properly. If she did, she would not be making a spectacle of herself a state function.

I dont' hate the look at all, but there is a time and place for everything.

Why are we talking about bowlGROSS.

The fashion in this threat scares the bejesus out of me...
Old 06-20-2010, 08:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsfc149;1099143[URL
http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v192/DMPhotos/Wedding/DWF15-728289.jpg[/URL]
lololol Are you sure Mabel can beat this?! However, Mabel's 'inspiration' was one of the top worst ever.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimene View Post
This is a royal event, correct. She's a princess, right. As avant garde and unique as she might be, she forgot to read her etiquette book properly. If she did, she would not be making a spectacle of herself a state function.

I dont' hate the look at all, but there is a time and place for everything.

Why are we talking about bowlGROSS.

The fashion in this threat scares the bejesus out of me...
There are, imho, worse things one can do than wearing a not appropriate outfit at a wedding. It is not the polite thing to do but not the worst either.
Remember the fist fight between the Italian cousins at Prince Felipe's wedding? I am sure they were both decked in their finery and wore all their medals and honours.
Mable always proves herself to be "out of the box" and I am sure all those around her have figured that one by now.

Tags
fashion, pre-wedding events, royal weddings