Worst Guest Outfit

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessofEurope

Heir Apparent
City
Wiltshire
Country
United Kingdom
IMO some bad outfits
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected marie-chantal at maxima's ball
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected mette-marit at maxima
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected the hat on astrid at maxima
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected victoria at maxima
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected awful maxima hat
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected and again
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected sophie being dull and shapeless in norway
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected laurentien at spainsh wedding - was she pregnant is her dress strapless one of the worst in recent years

I dont have the link but Martha Louise at the Spanish Crown Prince's wedding...awful.

No photos but
Princess Irene at the religious Wedding of Floris and Aimee.
Princess Maria Laura at the Wedding of Laurent and Claire

I don't like these dresses:

It's too fluffy for Elena
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c40/menasabi/Royals/HochzeitFrederikMary-1.jpg

I don't know why, but I don't like this dress.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c40/menasabi/Royals/PolterabendFrederikMary.jpg

Laurentien's taste is sometimes very weird (civil wedding of Pieter-Christiaan & Anita):
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c40/menasabi/Royals/StandesamtlicheTrauungPieter-Christ.jpg

This is not Victoria's colour.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c40/menasabi/Royals/HochzeitFrederikMary.jpg

Source: royalpotraits.nl & corbis

Last edited:
IMO some bad outfits
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected marie-chantal at maxima's ball
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected mette-marit at maxima
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected the hat on astrid at maxima
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected victoria at maxima
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected awful maxima hat
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected and again
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected sophie being dull and shapeless in norway
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected laurentien at spainsh wedding - was she pregnant is her dress strapless one of the worst in recent years
The one that I think takes the prize is Princess Astrid's double hat........What a monstrosity!

Wow none of them are wonderful, but Sophie and Laurentein seem to have some shockers!

Guys, I dnt even know where to start??

The double hat??or Maxima mushroom hat or worst!!!! Laurentein outfits, sheesh what happened to them?

they usually so good with their dressing

York girls at the Phillips wedding, and Beatrice's butterfly hat.

Danish wedding from 2004 was a big fashion disaster for Laurentien and Swedish ladies (all three).

Victoria at Maxima's wedding she would look better with higher heels and with some jewelry.

Laurentin beats them all...how can you NOT wear a bra on such a big event...she's not at the beach !!!
Just like Sophie ( although we - bless us - didn't see her nipples )
Don't they have someone, who tells them: NO ?
Even my mum says sometimes: Girl, you don't leave home in that !
They have so many people working for them ??? I don't understand...

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Oh my good...Princess Laurentien looks awful here:bang:
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!:bang::bang::bang: I just way more of Princess Laurentien then I ever wanted too.... She by far surpasses anyone I have seen criticized for their dress. How could her handlers or her husband let her leave the house like that. I realize sometimes you can't tell yourself how you look, but there must of been someone who could have told her she looked like a drag queen.
This isn't anywhere near Laurentien, but I also did not like the York girls attire for the wedding. How come Kate and Chelsy looked better the the two royal princesses???

Danish wedding from 2004 was a big fashion disaster for Laurentien and Swedish ladies (all three).

Victoria at Maxima's wedding she would look better with higher heels and with some jewelry.

I like Madeleine's dress. It was lovely and ...pink... :)

Hands down, Princess Beatrice, at Peter Phillips wedding the other day. She looks like a cartoon character.

Laurentien is a hit on this threat! :) She really needs some professional fashion advice.

Oh my God! Laurentien needs desperately (professional) help.... She is a princess, she has an exceptional social position and it's a shame to present herself like that. There are mirrors, you know...

The worst for me was the York butterfly hat thingy.....................

Hands down, Princess Beatrice, at Peter Phillips wedding the other day. She looks like a cartoon character.

Does anyone has a picture of Princess Beatrice's hat at Peter 's wedding?

Back
Top Bottom