Which Royal Wedding Have You Watched on TV?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think if Harry married Chelsy it would be more watched than William and Kate, but maybe if William marries someone else that will be the most watched. Chelsy seems so exotic and full of life, people the British royals need.

I think the most watched wedding will be british again, maybe William and Kate or Harry and Chelsy. But I agree with you if William marries someone else that will be the most watched. whereas I think I'm not with patience to watch royal weddings.

Last edited:
Even though some people think William/Kate are boring, but it seems quite obvious that William's will be the most watched, since it''ll get a lot of international attention.

I have to agree that it would be William's wedding that would be most watched. No one puts on weddings like the British! With all of the pomp that goes with everything they do it would be The wedding to watch!!

The last wedding where the bride was full of fun and a "breath of fresh air" was Prince Andrew's and Sarah's and we all know how that one ended. :-( Sarah is more a laughing stock now but that is another thread....

I suposse That Prince William will be the most watched royal wedding of our time.

I think that it will probably be William and Harry's weddings, with perhaps William's getting a little more attention.

No doubt about that, Prince William and Cp Victoria of Sweden since she is the future Queen

For some reason I doubt I'll get to see anything more than news clips of Victoria's weddng. In the US everyone seems to think there is only one royal family. Three guesses which one (and the first two don't count):bang: Needless to say, in the US it will be William and Harry who get the most media coverage and the most watched by default.

Cat

I agree that it will be William´s wedding - but i´m not sure we know his future bride yet.:cool:

it'll surely be CP Victoria's wedding, i'm also looking forward to it!

For some reason I doubt I'll get to see anything more than news clips of Victoria's weddng. In the US everyone seems to think there is only one royal family. Three guesses which one (and the first two don't count):bang: Needless to say, in the US it will be William and Harry who get the most media coverage and the most watched by default.

Cat
same goes for india....most peope here are of the opinion that the only queen in the world is the queen of england:ermm:

No doubt about that, Prince William and Cp Victoria of Sweden since she is the future Queen

Yes completely share your view. CP Victoria's wedding will be the last high profile event for a while with all CP couples or even monarchs attending. William will be even more in the focus of the pink press because of this whole Diana issue (poor bride, all these comparisons) although he might not even be CP at the time of his wedding.

Prince William. He looks truly like a fairy tale prince: handsome, elegant, noble. Like his mother. Hope he will be luckier. :wub:

William and Kate ill watch hope the man can sort himself out im not of the Op that the people think only 1 RF Exsist but one ROYAL (and thats only through marriage) 10 guesses first 9 dont count lol

I would imagine William's wedding will be the most watched in America. But although most Americans do at least know about the British royal family, William is not of much interest here. There is just something dull and unimportant about him. I think Prince Charles seems like a real prince, a prince the way princes used to be, whereas William just seems like some lucky kid that was born into the right family, but is no different, really, from anyone else.

Last edited:
ofcourse Charles and Diana! Diana was the most photographed Lady of 20 Century!

I watched:
Joachim and Alexandra
Haakon and Mette-Marit
Frederick and Mary
Charles and Camilla
Joachim and Marie

A couple of friends of mine were in Peru at the time of frederick and Marys wedding, and they told me they were able to see the whole thing at a small bar far up in the mountains, where it was probably the last thing you would expect, bearing in mind how small a country denmark is- isn't that strange?

Anne and Mark:flowers:
Charles and Diana
Andrew and Sarah
Edward and Sophie
Charles and Camilla

Every Royal wedding since the late fifties/early sixties,starting with King Baudouin and Queen Fabiola,Princess Alexandra & Angus Ogilvy,
all of them.A wealth of images stored in my mind,wishing I could set them to motion and all of you to view,too beautifull memories.

I saw Anne's arrival at the Abbey, in black and white as we didn't have colour in Australia at that stage and then 4th Form (as I was in then - now would be called Year 10) were sent to bed!!! I was at boarding school.

Charles and Diana, Sarah and Andrew, Edward and Sophie, Charles and Camilla, Frederick and Mary.

If asked to chose my favourite of all of these, in order -

Anne and Mark - she looked so in love and so beautiful
Charles and Camilla - they are just so suited to each other
Edward and Sophie - understated and gracious
Andrew and Sarah - fun and carefree with a sense of romance
Frederick and Mary - a family wedding
Charles and Diana - it seemed so fake

I watched:

Edward and Sophie
Frederick and Mary
Charles and Camilla
Joachim and Marie

I watched:

Joachim and Marie
Charles and Camilla
Frederick and Mary
Mette-Marit and Haakon
Letizia and Felipe

1. K C Gustav & Silvia Sommerlath
2. P Charles & L Diana
3. P Andrew and Sarah Fergusson
4. The Duke of Braganza & Dona (forgot her name)
5. P Pavlos & Marie Chantal Miller
6. P Frederick & Mary Donaldson.

Back
Top Bottom