Which Royal Wedding Have You Watched on TV?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I´ve seen the Spanish weddings, i think the only ones that have been broadcast here.

sophie and edward

i have charles and diana, andrew and fergie, charles and camilla but i don't have sophie and edward do any one no where i can get a copy of there wedding for my collection?

Let's see:

On TV:

1973 Princess Anne & Mark Phillips
1981 Prince Charles & Lady Diana Spencer
1986 Prince Andrew & Sarah Ferguson
1993 Crown Prince Naruhito of Japan & Masako Owada
1999 Prince Edward & Sophie Rhys-Jones

Internet:

2001 Prince Willem Alexander & Maxima

My mother saw Princess Elizabeth & Prince Philip's 1947 wedding on newsreel at the movies, I'll be she holds the record! :ROFLMAO:

I had to borrow the video from the video store to watch Pavlos and Marie-Chantal's wedding....

I saw Frederick and Mary's wedding (I must say it was wedding overload as they showed it twice or three times!!!!)

And when I was little Charles and Diana.....

Hi Piaa

Did you remember what is the title of Pavlos & Marie-Chantal's wedding video ?

I really would like to find it.

Thank you
Gorty

Hi Gorty,

It didn't have a title as such just "The Wedding of CP Pavlos and MC...it was a chance find......

Sorry about that...

I have seen Andrew and Sarah's, Charles and Diana's on video, Charles and Camilla, Edward and Sophie's, Felipe and Letizia's

All of you are so lucky. Not so lucky here in Singapore though...only a short clip are available for the Crown Princes wedding during the evening news..no telecast of the entire wedding. Only remember bits of Charles & Diana wedding (me abt 5 yrs old then). The only wedding i watch is Naruhito and Masako. Not live though, during then, one of the major Japanese dept store held an exhibition in celebration of the wedding and they are showing the video clip. Nothing much except Masako walk behind Naruhito and they went in and out of the Shinto temple for their 'secret' wedding ceremony and the car procession.

Do your know where can I watch or buy the other weddings?

I have watched on TV following weddings:

Crown Prince Frederik and Mary (Denmark, my favourite so far)
Crown Prince Felipe and Letizia (Spain)
Prince Charles and Mrs. Camilla Parker-Bowles (only partly)

I really enjoy to watch the arrival of (royal) guest and of cource the wedding ceremony too. I really look forward for the wedding of Crown Princess Victoria. I would definitely watch it live on TV.

The only royal wedding I saw on TV live was The Earl and Countess of Wessex's wedding. I've seen some other royal weddings on the internet, but just that one on TV.

my mom and her family like are obsessed with the british royal family, so they watched like every wedding. i personally only say Prince Edward's wedding to Sophie...mainly because it was the main headline on the channel i was watching, back in '99 (that would make me about 11 when it happened), but i had seen the wedding of Diana and Charles when they played it after her death, depicting the highlights of her life (or something like that). I knew that the Danish Crown Prince was getting married, but i didnt know when. and the rest of the weddings i saw on the net.

Princess Maxima said:
Which Royal Wedding have yoiu watched on TV??????????

i have watched the weddings of : Maxima Zorreguieta to W-A of the Netherlands, mary Donaldson and Frederick of Denmark and Letizia ortiz to Felipe of asturias
The royal wedding that I have watched on TV is the wedding between HRH Crown Prince Frederick and HRH Crown Prince Mary of Denmark as well as the wedding betwen HRH Crown Pricne Felipe and HRH Crown Prince Letizia Ortiz of Spain.I even recorded their wedding ceremony on a tape.

Princess Maxima said:
Whichwas the Royal Wedding most watched in history?

I think Charles and Diana wedding
Yes,the most watched Royal Wedding is the wedding between HRH Prince Charles,Prince of Wales and the late Diana,Princess of Wales on 29-07-1981 at St.Paul's Cathedral.

I watched Prince Charles and Diana wedding. I remember setting the alarm clock, so I would not miss a thing.

I remember waking up very early for the wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana. My sister and I had danishes and 7-Up to fortify ourselves (too young to have champagne) and just were awe-struck at the pagentry.

We did the same for Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson a few years later.

I have watched these weddings:

Prince Joakim & Alexandra
Prince Edward & Sophie
Prince Wilhelm Alexander & Maxima
Crownprince Haakon & Mette-marit
Princess Märtha-Louise & Ari
Crownprince Fredrik & Mary
Prince Felipe & Letizia
Prince Charles & Camilla

And i have seen the Wedding of King Carl-Gustav & Silvia 1976 on tape

Now the wedding i wait for is Victorias, that will be such an awsome wedding i hope and belive (If she ever get on with it.... :bang: )

I watched (live) on TV:

Prince Andrew and Sarah
Prince Wilhelm Alexander & Maxima (my favorite)
Prince Fredrik & Mary
Prince Felipe & Letizia
and Prince Charles & Camilla

Prince Felipe & Letizia
prince Hamzah & princess Noor

Prince Pavlos And Marie Chantal Miller
Prince Alexia Of Greece And Carlos Quintana
Prince Frederik And Mary

hi

how have you managed to watch the wedding of pavlos and marie chantal? do you have it on tape??

gilles

Prince Charles & Diana
Prince Andrew & Sarah
Prince Edward & Sophie
Prince Frederik & Mary
Prince Felipe & Letizia

Princess Maxima said:
Which Royal Wedding have yoiu watched on TV??????????

I've watched Charles/Diana, Andrew/Sarah, and Charles/Camilla. I wish we'd get more of the European weddings here in the US, not just the British ones.

I watched Sophie & Edwards & saw the clips on CNN of Alexandra & Joachim's, Mette-Marit & Haakon's.

The royal weddings or blessings I have seen:
Prince Charles and Diana,Princess of Wales (1981) on tape
Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowes (2005) on live tv

Prince Felipe and Letizia
Prince Edward and Sophie

Felipe and Letizia, live

WA and Maxima, just a few moments they showed on the TV news (at that time, we were undergoing a severe economic crisis in Argentina and sincerely people did not pay much attention to the ceremony, which was not transmitted live in my country as far as I know)

Edward and Sophie
the news items about fred and mary and also felipe and letizia

All of them,really,since Baudouin and Fabiola,Alexandra and Angus Ogilvy in the early 60's:ohmy: ......

Felipe and Letiza, and Máxima and Willem-Alexander...
My Mom watched them live on TV and somehow I joined her... I was still younger and not that interested in royalty yet.
Nowadays, I really don't know why I missed Mary's and Fred's?
A Fun-anecdote:
My grandma was watching Mary's and Fred's wedding with my small cousin (5years old at that time)
She was telling him: "Oh and that is the stepmother of the bride."
He was really shocked, because he only knew stepmothers of the fairy tales and said anxiously: "The stepmother? What is she doing there? Is she evil?" LOL

Back
Top Bottom