Transport & Accomodation for Guests

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jonc93

Serene Highness
City
Long Island
Country
United States
I was just wondering how are guests transported from wherever they're staying, must they provide their own transportation or does the royal family hosting the wedding provide transportation? Also does royalty and head of states bring their own cars? Are royalty invited to stay at the palace or do they go to a hotel? and who pays? I remember at the Spanish royal wedding the tv commentator said it's custom at royal weddings that the hosts pay for makeup and hair for all the out of town guests, I was wondering if that was true? Thanks in advance if you answer any of my questions. :D

I've viewed from the the last several (Prince of Wales, Mary and Frederick, Letizia and Felipe) that they seem to rent Motor Buses for the guest.

I've viewed from the the last several (Prince of Wales, Mary and Frederick, Letizia and Felipe) that they seem to rent Motor Buses for the guest.

Thats kinda what I thought, thanks! :)

Yes but earlier for example at the Wedding of Philippe and Mathilde and Haakon and Mette-Marit all guests arrived in Cars which where rented by the Royal Houses. As for where they are staying i think it depends how much space is at the Palaces and then the most iomportant are staying at the different Palaces.

Yes but earlier for example at the Wedding of Philippe and Mathilde and Haakon and Mette-Marit all guests arrived in Cars which where rented by the Royal Houses. As for where they are staying i think it depends how much space is at the Palaces and then the most iomportant are staying at the different Palaces.

Oh, alright thanks for answering. :)

Back
Top Bottom