Shoes Worn by Royal Brides

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You are most welcome Pdas...:)

Thanks for post Pdas. The Anne Klein seems to be a bit different in that it ties from the middle rather than at the back. Just a thought.

i really like Crown Princess Mathilde's wedding shoes or Princess Diana's strap shoes {off-topic material deleted}
Sara Boyce

Last edited by a moderator:
queen rania's wedding shoes,she had 2 wedding dresses,2pairs of shoes and even 2 cakes!seems she only wanted to spend money in anyway she could!!!!

Attachments

• 0000286939-0443.jpg
    0000286939-0443.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 2,769
  • 0000286939s-014.jpg
    0000286939s-014.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 2,772
cute_girl said:
queen rania's wedding shoes,she had 2 wedding dresses,2pairs of shoes and even 2 cakes!seems she only wanted to spend money in anyway she could!!!!
Thank you for the pics, cute_girl:)

Princess Claire

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,151
I don´t really understand why royal brides use so high shoes when they marry. I would be so excited with all this attention and I would always fear to fall down the steps and I think I would decide for small heels.....

Okay,in Letizia´s case I understand...:) :p

cute_girl said:
well so did princess noor and many other members of the royal family.
I dont if its the same in the Middle East, but in Pakistan, for example, after the wedding reception, there's another reception called the "Valimah"
That's also an Islamic tradition.
The Valimah is given the next day or a couple of days after the wedding by the groom's family. And so Pakistani brides, too, get to wear two of everything (dress, shoes, jewels etc) and so do the friends and family of the bride and groom.
Im sure Rania didnt wear two dresses to waste money.

Another view of Mathilde's shoes. Sorry if this is a double post.
068fa63c.jpg

back view of bulgarian princess wedding shoes

Attachments

• CAE3D0N1.jpg
    CAE3D0N1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 417
~*~Humera~*~ said:
Here are the pictures of the shoes Princess Sarah of Brunei wore during her wedding festivities.

These look like Dorthy's ruby slippers from Wizard of Oz :p

The shoes worn by Princess Sarah of Brunei are the most glamorous and vibrant.

How about what the current queens wore on their wedding days?

Princess Diana wedding shoes

flat shoes with 150 pearls

Attachments

• 298334F.jpg
    298334F.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 835
Crown Princess Máxima of The Netherlands

Attachments

• schoenbruidmax.jpg
    schoenbruidmax.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,776
  • schoen.jpg
    schoen.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 1,537
Alexandria said:
The shoes worn by Princess Sarah of Brunei are the most glamorous and vibrant.

How about what the current queens wore on their wedding days?
I agree. I think I have said this before, but those shoes are absolutely beautiful. Sigh. if only I could buy a pair. :rolleyes:

I have to be honest and say that I don't really like Crown Princess Máxima's wedding shoes. While she looked lovely on her wedding day, the heels are a little too 'chunky' for my liking.

i myself would rather wear a "chunky" heel shoe so i know i would not fall because all eyesare on you. stilettos are not a good idea.

diana shoes

wow they are some really nice wedding shoes. i read in a book the only reason princess diana wore flat shoes simply beacuse she didn't want to tower over prince charles.

Someone who nows, what kind of shoes Mette Marit have on here weddinday?

La duquesa de York, Sarah Ferguson

Attachments

• Dibujo.jpg
    Dibujo.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,341
I can't see them clearly, hope that they are beautiful.
As the most of the royal brides wear the classic models of the wedding shoes.

Grace wore lovely shoes - very delicate and unique.

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark

Shoes remarkably similar to those of Princess Mary's from BridalShoes.com, that Raretonga pointed out. The shoes have the same 3 3/4 inch heel and cost just $99...WOW!!!

I only liked CP Mary's wedding shoes so far - although a bit pointy. The rest look simply awful. Especially Maxima's 'clogs'...:cool:

Queen Elizabeth

Ivory duchesse satin self-lined, they are in one piece, embracing the waist of the foot with reverse folds on the high instep and across the front. The draped sandels are finished off with a silver buckle studded with small pearl.

Very typical of the 1940s style of shoes

Crown Princess Letizia of Spain

My favourite pair of royal wedding shoes - i think i read they were by Pura Lopez and match the detail on the gown perfectly

Princess Diana wedding shoes

flat shoes with 150 pearls

Very cute and reflected the period of the young shy Di

Crown Princess Máxima of The Netherlands

She still wears quite chunky heeled shoes today - thank goodness the beautiful dress kept these hidden

I will always adore Crown Princess Mary's. :flowers:

Someone who nows, what kind of shoes Mette Marit have on here weddinday?
There are no close-ups of the shoes she wore. Actually you hardly saw the shoes at all - the dress was hiding them.
The only thing you can see in the very few pictures where a little part of the shoes is seen is that they were pointed.

Queen Rania used same shoes with her two dresses.

I like CP Mary shoes.

1. Princess Muna
2. Queen Noor
3. Princess Noor
4. Princess Rym
http://i41.tinypic.com/xptyf4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom