Royal Wedding Speeches

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My favourite is prince Daniel's speech. It made me cry

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth using The Royals Community mobile app

Thankful this thread was shared with me from another forum as I have been trying to find the English translation of CP Frederick’s speech at their wedding as well as th Queen’s and the Prince Consort.

And it is rare to hear a man speak with so much heart, more so a man from royalty.

Discovering the love story of the Crown Prince and Prince and the Danish Royal Family makes me wish I speak Danish.

I like specially these sentences of Felipe weding´s speech .

I think that Felipe is very compromised with his country and, that he has a fort felt of the instututional responsibility.

Especially I have liked, that he give thanks to Letizia for the commitment that she has acquired marrying with him.

"Our union will last forever, and we offer it to our families and above all to our destiny, intimately linked to the future of Spaniards."

"Today Letizia and I made a commitment that transcends the merely personal. Ever since childhood I have been conscious of my responsibilities, and loyalty to the King and my sense of duty have guided my life. So I take pride that from this day on, and with conviction and responsibility, Letizia joins me in this project. And I want everybody to know how grateful I am to Letizia for her determination and her wholehearted commitment to all that this project entails."

"Your Majesty: Never doubt that we will always think of Spain and that all our lives will be dedicated to the welfare of Spaniards."

"Above all, it would have been impossible without their Majesties. As a son I have had much to thank them for throughout my life. Today, on my wedding day, I want to publicly acknowledge and express my deepest appreciation for their unceasing affection and support. It is not possible to understand my happiness without theirs."

Felipe's wedding speech is very beautiful and moving. It is very good to remember that speech. :flowers:

At the Youtube channel of the Swedish royal court

Daniel's speech
King Carl Gustaf's speech

Prince Frederik's speech.

Prince Haakon's speech.

Back
Top Bottom