Royal Wedding Kisses

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And CPss Mary and CP Frederik

YouTube - 1 balconyscene

I don´t know how to post it ilke a media...:ermm: How I do that???

Last edited:
Aw Daniel and Victoria are too cute. Give props to Letizia and Felipe for not following the trend of displaying their love for millions to see.

Mette Marit and Haakon for the win, followed by Maxima and WA

Guillaume and Stephanie, no contest for me.

EIGHT KISSES on the Balcony!:p

Andrew and Sarah had my second favorite Balcony scene.

Really, 8 kisses? Wah!
I don't actually appreciate the kiss, but I appreciate it when I see the two kissing having smiling closed eyes like Carl Philip's. Soo sweet! Shows how much joyful a man is on his wedding day!

Philippe & Mathilde kissed each other's cheeks on their balcony appearance. Many people (of everyone) wanted more than that but they didn't give in to the audience. I find it sooo sweet! They are very cute in my imagination (as I have only read an account of their wedding).

Felipe/Letizia, Philippe/Mathilde and William/Kate might have had uninspiring wedding kisses but I am not really in favor of making couples kiss on demand after their weddings anyway. How on earth did that even start..with Charles and Diana?:ermm:

Last edited:
Maybe!
As far as I can remember, Henri and Maria Teresa (February 1981) only hugged, too ~

I agree with you on your view about kissing because people asked for it.
Couples have different ways of showing their love - is kissing the only way to express love?
( In my mind, after my wedding, my groom and I will just shake hands and tell each other "Congrats, we're finally Married!", no kissing : )

Ok i'm sorry Olyashka no kiss but shaking hands? It's not meeting for the work. It's your wedding.

In the wedding of Prince Felix of Luxembourg to Claire, Felix first kissed Claire shortly after she had arrived up the aisle. I have never seen a groom kiss the bride right in front of the congregation before the vows were spoken. Has anyone seen this done at any other wedding?

That was the kiss? It was more like a hug :lol:

And especially the groom was more concerned about the various people joining them on the balcony than with the people that came to see him and his bride; or with his bride who just moved along on his arm.

In the wedding of Prince Felix of Luxembourg to Claire, Felix first kissed Claire shortly after she had arrived up the aisle. I have never seen a groom kiss the bride right in front of the congregation before the vows were spoken. Has anyone seen this done at any other wedding?

Crown Prince Frederik and Mary Donaldson
Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling

A kiss on the cheek as the groom takes the bride from her father, is not uncommon. :flowers:

Daniel kisses Victoria on the cheek at about the 15 minute mark here

Fred and Mary a double cheek kiss at around the 32 minute mark here

Joachim did with Alexandra at the 8:30 mark

And Marie

Felipe kisses Letizia at the just past hour mark here

Jamie even looked to have kissed Elena even with her full veil covering her face (1 hour 9 minute spot)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXSshvsiZ2Q

Cristina looks like she got a kiss but hard to get a good look.
Philipe kisses Mathilde on the cheek around the 50 second mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY1W5oHXo78

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom