Future Royal Wedding Gowns

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: If they want a heirloom veil, Leonor and Sofia have a couple of options, as you said Letizia's veil (which is a gift from Felipe), Grandma Sofia's veil (which belongs her mother Frederika), and Christina's veil (which is from Queen Ena). Personally I would love to see Leonor in Ena's veil and Sofia in Letizia's veil.

Last edited:
:previous: If they want a heirloom veil, Leonor and Sofia have a couple of options, as you said Letizia's veil (which is a gift from Felipe), Grandma Sofia's veil (which belongs her mother Frederika), and Christina's veil (which is from Queen Ena). Personally I would love to see Leonor in Ena's veil and Sofia in Letizia's veil.

Cristina’s veil was from Maria Cristina, who received it from her own mother. It’s a “manto de corte”, not a bridal veil. Anyway, I’d love to see Queen Sofia’a wedding veil again. But I doubt any future bride will go for a such long train to use that veil again..

Just for fun, here are my prediction of the wedding dresses of the future Queens:

Princess Elisabeth: A simple and modern dress with a slim skirt and short sleeves like Crown Princess Victoria's wedding dress, as well as with Queen Mathilde's wedding veil and Queen Elisabeth's Art Deco tiara.

Princess Catharine-Amalia: An elaborate and modern dress with intricate details like HGD Stephanie's wedding dress, as well as with the Ornate Pearl tiara.

Princess Ingrid Alexandra: A simple and modern dress with long sleeve and lace details like Princess Iman bint Abdullah's wedding dress as well as with the smaller version of Queen Maud's Pearl tiara.

Princess Leonor: A simple and traditional dress with long sleeves and a full skirt like Princess Margaret's wedding dress as well as with Queen Letizia's wedding veil with the Prussian tiara.

Princess Estelle: A modern dress with long lace sleeves like Princess Claire of Belgium's wedding dress as well as with Crown Princess Victoria's wedding veil and the Cameo tiara.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom