Royal Wedding Dresses on Display

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a stunning creation, I wish there was a better photo. It looked better on Stephanie than the dummy, which looks rather short and dumpy! :lol:

Last edited:
According to Noblesse & Royautes, The Duchess of Vendome's wedding dress is currently on display at the Abbey of Montmajour in France. The abbey is 4 kilometres from the city of Arles. The exhibition will close on 3rd November this year:

Google Translate

France is not that far away from England and I'm interested in the pretending French Royal Families, so this is an exhibition that I might consider going to.

Last edited:
Queen Rania's wedding dress on display:

Pic

(Photo from Rossina)

I got to see Princess Diana's wedding dress when it was in Ohio. It was more beautiful in person then from pictures I seen. I seen Kate's wedding dress too, I'm not a big fan of it at all. I loved Grace Kelly's dress so much more and it suited her.

Princess Lilian's wedding dress is on display at the Royal Palace. "Designs for a Princess – The Lilian Look!" Exhibition at the Royal Palace opens on 29 August. The exhibition features around 30 garments with accessories worn by Princess Lilian during her 30 years of royal representation on festive and everyday occasions.
But the wedding dress is already on display at the Royal Palace. The dress is designed by Elisabeth Wondrak in London, who designed 29 Nobel dresses and a lot of other dresses and clothes to princess Lilian.
Prinsessan Lilians brudklänning visas* på*Kungliga slottet - Sveriges Kungahus

i hope fpr wedding dress display from sweden soon
Victorias, madeleine and sofia
but i would also love to see silvas dresses from the three weddings
Victoias pre wedding dress and dress at Madeleines wedding

Wedding dresses on display now

Hello,
Do you know if there are royal wedding dresses on display now?
Thank you:flowers:

Hi there I was trying to open the section on wedding dresses on display , but in all 10 parts none will open just says not found.

Five swedish wedding dresses at an exhibition at the Royal Palace of Stockholm
The exhibition, featuring five Royal wedding dresses, will open 18 October at the Royal Palace of Stockholm and give visitors a unique opportunity to see the dresses in the Palace's Hall of State. The exhibition will be open until 12th March.
19 June 2016 marks 40 years since The King and Queen were married in Stockholm in the early summer. To commemorate their anniversary, an exclusive exhibition will open at the Royal Palace of Stockholm this autumn, featuring five royal wedding dresses.
The dresses were worn by Queen Silvia, Crown Princess Victoria, Princess Madeleine, Princess Sofia and Princess Lilian.

The special website of the exhibition was launched today
Kungliga brudklänningar 1976-2015 - Sveriges Kungahus

HQ photos of the dresses
Pressbilder utställningar - Sveriges Kungahus

Last edited:
The swedish royal court has published a magazine of the Royal Wedding Dresses, which are on display at an exhibition until 12th March at the Royal Palace.
The magazine has images and texts of all the dresses, weddings, interviews and speeches at the opening ceremony. The magazine is on sale at the entrances of the Royal Palace and at the Royal Gift Shop (Slottsboden).
Samlarmagasin - Sveriges Kungahus
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPaMOgZhJzh/?taken-by=kungahuset

In connection with the Royal Wedding Dresses exhibition, a new round tray – made in Sweden from form-pressed wood and featuring a pattern from Princess Sofia's bridal veil – will be on sale. The tray will be available in several sizes.
Souvenirs produced in connection with previous weddings will also be available, including the Official Wedding Series produced for The Crown Princess Couple's wedding, with part of the proceeds being donated to The Crown Princess Couple's Foundation.
The Royal Gift Shop - Sveriges Kungahus

Last edited:
The similarities between the Queen's dress and Crown Princess Victoria's dress are striking! It's great to see such up-closes of the wedding gowns!

:previous:

One of the Top Three Royal wedding gowns ever(imo). The veil is simply sublime, just gorgeous.;)

:previous: That is the very first time I have seen Claire's train and it is beautiful but so unexpected when you see the front view. If I had to describe it I would say "now that's a train!' Shape-wise it is like a smaller version of Stephanie's glorious number.

However, in my heart of hearts, I will always think Princess Elizabeth's train was the most original and exquisitely embroidered train I have ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom