Royal Wedding Cakes

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The wedding cake of Princess Marina of Greece and Prince George Duke of Kent in 1934 featured a small painting of the Parthenon.

I quite like the cake...it's classic and pretty.

LaRae

Yes its a classical looking wedding cake I was reading it was designed by the same baker who made the Cambridge's Wedding cake.

Princess Eugenie Brooksbank's royal wedding cake broke with tradition

Felipe and Leti’s confuses me. Muchly. Wedding or art exhibit?

Felipe and Letizia's cake was bizarre. I hate to say it was ugly but it was...right up there with Carl-Philip/Sofia.:eek:

I can't understand that tiny little two tier concoction that Philippe and Mathilde had. They had a huge wedding with lots of guests. Surely, that must have been just a sample!:sad:

The British Royals have the most beautiful and elegant wedding cakes imo. The Cambridge and Sussex wedding cakes are my all time favorites for beauty/ presentation. Lady Gabriella's was also very elegant.

Of the Continental wedding cakes my favorites are Marie-Chantal/Pavlos (gorgeous !)Victoria/Daniel and Guillaume/Stephanie.

I

Last edited:
Felipe and Leti’s confuses me. Muchly. Wedding or art exhibit?

Its the first time I've laid eyes on it and I am too puzzled by it and its not my cup of tea.
I prefer the more traditional ones.

Its the first time I've laid eyes on it and I am too puzzled by it and its not my cup of tea.
I prefer the more traditional ones.

I don't think it's what I would want for a wedding, but now I’m very curious to know what the story is. I mean, as long as it tasted delicious…

Last edited by a moderator:
Hussein and Rajwa's cake:

1 2

I love the cake. It's very beautiful and regal.

Back
Top Bottom