Heir Apparent

At Felipe and Letizia's wedding:
http://www.especialeshf.com/bodareal...a15_1.htm?r=dm

Old 03-08-2006, 12:14 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
just got beaten to it!

not very keen on the bridesmaids' dresses but the children looked very cute, especially Miguel

one of them was Claudia, cousin of Princess Letizia, right?

Old 03-08-2006, 12:39 AM
Gentry

Right, Claudia was Princess Letizia's cousin
Old 03-08-2006, 09:12 AM
Courtier

I am not keen on the Infanta Elena's bridesmaid dresses. I dislike the dress of Serena Lindleys bridesmaids.
Old 03-09-2006, 12:22 AM
Heir Apparent

what about bridesmaid of Prince Edward and Sophie-Rhys Jones's wedding in June 19,1999 i tried find that pictures in pro crobis but no there! "Prince Edward's Wedding" i wanted see bridesmaid and bridesgroom with Earl and Countess of Wessex after ceremony.

i watch video says have small kids bridesmaid and bridesgroom and no adult bridesmaid i dont blame Sophie what she wanted it
Old 03-09-2006, 08:48 AM
Aristocracy

I do love the flowergirls from Maurits and Marilene. This bleu is a beautifull color. And I also like the dresses of the flowergirls and boys from the wedding of Felipe and Letizia.
Old 03-11-2006, 05:06 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

The beautiful bridesmaids of Marie von Habsburg (1997).

Photos from SeegerPress:

Old 03-27-2006, 08:19 PM
Aristocracy

Two photos of the the bridesmaids and pageboys from Princess Maxima and Prince Willem-Alexander's Wedding. I'm not too fond of the boys wearing tights and mary-jane type shoes.
http://img326.imageshack.us/my.php?image=11391384iq.jpg
http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1291hl.jpg

This is from Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde's Wedding DEcember 4, 1999 Nice red colour because its my second favourite colour after blue. But I'm not feeling the tights and bows on the boys.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...5&d=1098556269
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...7&d=1099992610
Old 05-23-2006, 03:17 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

The cute bridesmaids from the wedding of Baroness Nicola von und zu Bodman and Mathias Schilling. The little kart with the babies is just adorable!

Photo credit: SeegerPress
Old 05-26-2006, 12:15 PM
Aristocracy

There are not many bridesmaid outfits that stand out across the board for royal weddings except for Lady Sarah Chatto's bridesmaids. The little ones all look very cute however I am no fan of the all three Spanish Royal Weddings bridal party outfits and Princess Mary's bridesmaid outfits.
Old 06-19-2006, 04:10 AM
Courtier

Does some one know who are the bridesmaid/s of Alexandra, Maxima, Letizia, Mathilde (and other princess you know...). I just know about Mary's bridesmaids, they are her two sisters and her bestfriend.
Old 06-19-2006, 12:02 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by galuhcandrakirana
Does some one know who are the bridesmaid/s of Alexandra, Maxima, Letizia, Mathilde
Letizia's bridesmaids were Ana Codorniu Álvarez de Toledo (daughter of the Marquess of Casa Loring) and Claudia González Ortiz (daughter of her aunt Henar).
The children were all Felipe and Letizia's nephews and nieces (Felipe and Vitoria de Marichalar, Juan, Pablo and Miguel Urdangarín and Carla Vigo), as well as the daughter of Princess Cristina de Borbón Dos-Sicilas, Vitoria.
Old 06-19-2006, 04:13 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M.
Letizia's bridesmaids were Ana Codorniu Álvarez de Toledo (daughter of the Marquess of Casa Loring) and Claudia González Ortiz (daughter of her aunt Henar).
The children were all Felipe and Letizia's nephews and nieces (Felipe and Vitoria de Marichalar, Juan, Pablo and Miguel Urdangarín and Carla Vigo), as well as the daughter of Princess Cristina de Borbón Dos-Sicilas, Vitoria.
Thanks for replying Elsa M, I hope we will have information about others princesses's bridesmaids (about who they are), I think it will be an interesting information of "Bridesmaids thread".
Old 07-09-2006, 08:59 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
I love the bridesmaids dresses that Lady Sarah's wedding had. The look like they were made from the same material that Lady Sarah's dress was made from. Their dresses are simple yet really elegant. (I guess I'm a fan of this whole wedding ).

I also like the bridesmaids dresses from Infanta Cristina's wedding. They are very pretty. Wonderful pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M.
From the wedding of Infanta Cristina and Iñaki Urdangarin. These costumes were designed by Lorenzo Caprile and were inspired by the routes of Santiago de Compostela:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...chmentid=64563
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=183269

Live, Highlander. Grow stronger. Fight another day. Highlander: The Series

Old 07-09-2006, 09:18 PM
Administrator

Does anyone know who the bridesmaids of Princess Anne Marie of Denmark (now Queen Anne Marie of Greece) wedding to King Constatine were? Was Princess Anne of Great Britain one of them?

Old 10-11-2006, 05:35 AM
Royal Highness

Royal Bridesmaids

What are your favorite and least favorite bridesmaid dresses from royal weddings?

I'd have to say Princess Letizia's adult bridesmaids were the worst. That's just cruel to make your best friend to look like a milkmaid. On the kids it was okay though.

The children's outfits at Prince Edward and Princess Sophie's wedding were bad too.

I thought Crown Princess Mary's bridesmaid(s?) looked great.
Old 10-11-2006, 05:41 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyPrincess168
What are your favorite and least favorite bridesmaid dresses from royal weddings?

I'd have to say Princess Letizia's adult bridesmaids were the worst. That's just cruel to make your best friend to look like a milkmaid. On the kids it was okay though.
D'yah think? I kept looking for the cow with the bell round it's neck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyPrincess168
I thought Crown Princess Mary's bridesmaid(s?) looked great.
Absolutely, each a little individual and not to 'bridesmaidy'.
Old 10-11-2006, 08:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

Ever seen a painting of Goya?
Old 10-11-2006, 01:43 PM
Imperial Majesty

It's not unusual for royal and society weddings to have bridesmaids and pages dressed like young people in famous old paintings. It doesn't mean that the results are universally admirable.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:40 PM
Royal Highness

HRH Princess María-Carolina de Bourbon de Parme

I felt in love with HRH Princess María-Carolina de Bourbon de Parme, Marchioness de Sala (niece of Queen Beatrix) when she was one of the bridesmaids for the wedding of her cousin HRH Prince Constantijn of the Netherlands and miss Petra Laurentien Brinkhorst (8 May 2001).

Here is a pic from the Royal House website (bucketed via my own webspace) showing an open royal landauer with the bridal personnel in fabulous golden outfits and flowers in the hairdo.

The bridesmaids were HRH Princess María Carolina de Bourbon de Parme and Ms Charlotte Waldeck.
The bridesgirls were Alice Countess von Oeynhausen-Sierstorpff and Gabriella Crossick-Kountourides.
The pageboys were Julius-Constantin Baron von dem Bussche-Haddenhausen and Floris de Nijs Bik.

For years and years I have hoped Don Felipe de Borbón y Grecia would date the full royal-born, catholic and fluent Spanish-speaking Doña María Carolina de Borbón-Parma y Orange-Nassau. But tja....

Princess María Carolina sits at the left seat.

Tags
bridesmaid, fashion, royal weddings