Official Royal Wedding Portraits

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Steven , I really appreciate all the official royal weddingpictures; each time with name and date. Thanks a lot.

Princess Zahra Aga Khan is the only daughter of HRH Prince Karim Aga Khan IV, the spiritual leader (49th and current Imam) of the Shia Imami Ismaili Muslims. Aga Khan IV is also well known for his charity and for his love to the horse races.
Dear 4Pam, you should really try the link in the post #146. There are tons of interesting and useful info in that thread about the Aga Khans.

:previous:

Thank you for the pictures, Maryamj. :flowers: Princess Margaret was such a beautiful bride.

:previous:
She was a beauty and her wedding dress is so glamorous and sophisticated.Thanks dear maryamj:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
the photos frpm joachim and alexandras wedding were very dramatic and dark if you compare it to other official photos. a very contrast to jochim and maries wedding

:previous: they married at a wonderful Greek island and they chose a grey wall as background for the official portrait... wierd... :)

This one was a disappointment; made me think everyone was in a hurry or something and this is the best they could get.
The one with the bridal part is pretty nice, I thought. I sorta like this one but I can understand where you 're coming from. :flowers:

I always enjoy seeing photos of Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall. I suppose this isn't a popular sentiment, but I am very moved by their love story.

I think they look surprisingly stiff.

I think by the time the picture was taken, they were more than ready to call it a day. They do look rather uncomfortable though.

Nice screen name by the way. 'Jane Eyre' is one of my favorite works of literature (and she's my favorite female heroine, besides Jane Austen's Elizabeth Bennet).

I've not read all the posts in this thread so don't know if it has been discussed, but I'm partial to the wedding photo of the Grand Duke and Duchess of Luxembourg; in particular, the one in which he is gazing down and at her and she up at him. Many of the official portraits - the positions and poses - seem stiff, even if there is much joy in the expressions. But this image is both regal and romantic.

I've not read all the posts in this thread so don't know if it has been discussed, but I'm partial to the wedding photo of the Grand Duke and Duchess of Luxembourg; in particular, the one in which he is gazing down and at her and she up at him. Many of the official portraits - the positions and poses - seem stiff, even if there is much joy in the expressions. But this image is both regal and romantic.

Do you mean this one?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ye2k9vxgj2I/TVNOXu-Pm2I/AAAAAAAABbc/dsxaepwYPNY/s1600/OfficialPhoto2.jpg.

I'm looking for the wedding potrait of Georg Friedrich and Sophie of Prussia. I don't mean the single ones, but the family picture. Does anyone have it ?

I'm looking for the wedding potrait of Georg Friedrich and Sophie of Prussia. I don't mean the single ones, but the family picture. Does anyone have it ?

Does such a picture exist?

Back
Top Bottom