The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-24-2011, 04:27 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphine View Post
I'm looking for the wedding potrait of Georg Friedrich and Sophie of Prussia. I don't mean the single ones, but the family picture. Does anyone have it ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
Does such a picture exist?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjetajiem View Post
Yes it was in the big Bunte wedding report.
It was nr.35 if I remember it well
I would not be surprised if the referred to picture is only to be found in the magazine.

But I did some Googling and I think I found the intended picture:

http://i2.bunte.de/img/gen/e/F/HBeFlotE_762xA.jpg.

Old 02-10-2012, 06:54 AM
Nobility

Edward van Cutsem and Lady Tamara Grosvenor
http://media.thestar.topscms.com/ima...7a673e5fd.jpeg

Lord Frederick Windsor and Sophie Winkleman
Sophie Winkleman Pictures - Lord Frederick Windsor & Sophie Winkleman Wedding - Zimbio

Old 02-10-2012, 08:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

Love the picture of Freddie & Sophie, the make such a cute couple, IMO.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:21 AM
Nobility

Another Edward@Tamara van Cutsem with both families
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/516...0A760B0D811297

CP Felipe and Letizia
http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/508...0A760B0D811297
http://www.casareal.es/cronicas/imag...5_reducida.jpg
Old 03-25-2012, 01:53 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by martina
Sophie's gown seems to be slipping...
Old 03-25-2012, 05:44 PM
Royal Highness

I Like Very Much Lord Frederick Windsore & Sophie and I Like Very Too Prince Felip & Princess Letizia , Very Nice Weddings Portraits , Thanx martina
Old 04-19-2014, 09:16 PM
Serene Highness

The first wedding photo of Princess Margaret and Antony with the wedding party and family members is definitely splendid.
The blue of Queen Elizabeth II's outfit is a cheerful blue that is wonderfully serene.
The bridesmaids are very lovely.
Old 09-03-2014, 11:02 AM
Majesty

The family wedding portrait was nice but William & Catherine appeared too stiff in their wedding portraits, IMO. I wished they were able to relax before the pictures were taken. Everything was rushed and I expected a portrait of the couple with the royal family and foreign royals too. It just didn't turn out the way I thought it would.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 09-03-2014, 11:11 AM
Courtier

The bend in Catherine's dress on the right side makes me cringe every time I see their wedding pics. How could someone at that photoshoot have NOT seen it?!?
Old 09-03-2014, 12:01 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess of Durham View Post
The bend in Catherine's dress on the right side makes me cringe every time I see their wedding pics. How could someone at that photoshoot have NOT seen it?!?
I wonder was the designer of the dress and stylist were on hand for the photoshoot?

I just wished William & Catherine were able to relax for the shoot. I think they appeared to stiff and I don't think they had much time to straighten things out for the shoot. From what I understand, everything was rushed.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 09-03-2014, 12:01 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by RettaRice View Post
This is a official royal wedding portraits of Duke and Duchess of Cambridge with their family.
When I was the photographer, I would have requested to enlit the crystal chandeliers to create more 'life' in the photograph. It is also "too red" with the canopy, the dais ánd the carpet in (different teints of) red. Out of the so many possible stately rooms in Buckingham Palace, this was an unlucky choice. Needless to say that it is my personal opinion: taste is in the eye of the beholder.

Old 09-03-2014, 12:29 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_et_Pair View Post
When I was the photographer, I would have requested to enlit the crystal chandeliers to create more 'life' in the photograph. It is also "too red" with the canopy, the dais ánd the carpet in (different teints of) red. Out of the so many possible stately rooms in Buckingham Palace, this was an unlucky choice. Needless to say that it is my personal opinion: taste is in the eye of the beholder.

Yeah but the Throne Room is where the royals traditionally take their official wedding portraits. I just think a relaxed couple and different poses would've made the difference.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 09-03-2014, 12:43 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
I wonder was the designer of the dress and stylist were on hand for the photoshoot?

I just wished William & Catherine were able to relax for the shoot. I think they appeared to stiff and I don't think they had much time to straighten things out for the shoot. From what I understand, everything was rushed.
You would think the designer or sylist was there and would have caught that.

I remember talk about how rushed the photographer was. If you look at the above picture and the one of just William & Catherine, they are in the exact same pose. I wonder if they put them on their marks, took the picture, then brought the families in for that picture.
Old 09-03-2014, 03:15 PM
Serene Highness

Agree... I noticed that Pippa is always good on portraits... she has a bright smile:-)
Old 09-05-2014, 02:57 AM

The Royal Wedding - A look back at the royal wedding of 1981.
Old 09-05-2014, 03:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Ah, the ultimate tribute to a Lady, that has got to be the most romantic photo and to be honest more so than the kisses that everyone is yelling for. Those are dime a dozen but that . . . pure romance.

Tags
official portraits, portraits, royal weddings