Next Royal Wedding 2003-2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria has said that as she is a royal, she must propose her future husband ... I think Daniel will make a good husband and consort, I respect him a lot because of the way he has behaved all the time he and Victoria have been dating. He has been very discreet and never told anything about the royal family.

I agree...So Heres how I See it Victoria and Daniel Engaged No Later than May Next Year , Joachim and Marie Marry on March 24th.
Peter May 9th 2008 Wedding St Marys Sandringham , William will Propose to Kate Christmas Eve with wedding sset for August 2009
Harry engaged 2010 marrying Feb 21st 2011.

Which royal couple is the next one to announce their engagement?

As we all know by now Prince Joachim of Denmark is engaged to Miss Marie Cavallier. No date has been set, but the palace noted that it will take place sometime in the spring 2008.

Other royals who will announce their engagement? That's a tough one. I cannot think of any at the moment.

Even though many predict an announcement regarding Victoria and Daniel, I just don't see that happening anytime soon. The same goes for Albert and Charlene, William and Kate, Harry and Chelsea (in fact the latter two are way too young, in my opinion), or Guilleme (sp?) of Luxembourg.

After the wedding of Joachim and Marie it may be some time before we see another grand royal wedding.

I'd hope next announcment would be Albert & Charlene as well as Victoria & Daniel. Others are abit too young to engage or marry, i dont see it happening but another would be Guilleme of Luxembourg

Even though many predict an announcement regarding Victoria and Daniel, I just don't see that happening anytime soon.

I think alike, Glittering. Let's say Victoria & Daniel announced their engagement in January 2008...they wouldn't get married less than 6 months afterwards, presumably more... that leaves us with Joachim & Marie. Kate & William's engagement seems too distant in time for me...both are still too young.

Have Peter Phillips and Autumn Kelly announced a date yet??

No, but it will be next year in Britain Peter said. I don't know why it is taking them so long!

I think next wedding will be Joachim and Marie followed be Peter Phillips and Autumn Kelly.
Not very adventurous but as much as I wish an engagemnt from Victoria and Daniel I don't see it happening until late next year perhaps.
I don't see William getting engaged any time soon either. As Royal Correspondent James Whittaker commented on the This Morning "Prince Harry and Chelsea are closer to an engagement than those two (William and Kate)."
SO who knows!

The grandson of the late Count de Paris, Prince Charles-Philippe d'Orleans, will marry Diana Duchesse de Cadaval in May or June of next year.

This is going to be a TRUE Royal Wedding. I am very excited about it, I can't wait!

Albert & Charlene
this would be my biggest royal wish for them to be married and have an heir to the Monagasque throne

24.05.2008 - wedding of Prince Joachim of Denmark and Marie Cavallier at the church of Møgeltønder, Denmark (Danish royal court)
May 2008 - wedding of Peter Phillips (Great Britain) and Autumn Kelly at St. George's Chapel, Windsor (British royal court)
2008: wedding of George Gilman and Lady Rose Windsor

from netty roaylty page

I had no idea that Lady Rose Windsor was engaged. Does anyone have any information on this? Thanks!

24.05.2008 - wedding of Prince Joachim of Denmark and Marie Cavallier at the church of Møgeltønder, Denmark (Danish royal court)
May 2008 - wedding of Peter Phillips (Great Britain) and Autumn Kelly at St. George's Chapel, Windsor (British royal court)
2008: wedding of George Gilman and Lady Rose Windsor

from netty roaylty page

I thought that Hello! was saying that Peter and Autumn were getting married at Balmoral. Has there been a change either way?

I'm hoping for Olga of Greece and Aimone of Savoy-Aosta. It's been like 2 years already? And it will be the most blue-blooded wedding we've seen for some time.

I hope the next royal wedding will be that of Victoria's and Daniel's and not Madeleine's in summer 2010.

The religious marriage ceremony of Prince Jean of France, Duke of Vendôme (and, depending on one's point of view, heir of the Pretender to the throne of France) and Miss Philomena de Tornos y Steinhart will take place on 2 May 2009 in the town of Senlis. Their civil marriage was contracted in Paris on 19 March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom