The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2006, 05:50 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilal
I hope Prince Albert of Monaco!
Me too!!!!!I can't wait to see the Casiraghi Trio at their uncle's wedding!!

Old 06-10-2006, 10:17 PM
Courtier

Don't be surprised if he marries!

Old 06-11-2006, 02:44 AM
Royal Highness

As 2006 is going to be half over soon, I'm having doubts about a Victoria and Daniel engagement :(. Victoria is godmother to so many royal children, it would be nice for her to have one of her own! Hopefully she marries within the next two years!

I doubt Prince Albert would get married anytime soon. I think he has enough on this plate right now. Maybe within a couple years. :)
Old 09-04-2007, 10:25 PM
Commoner

I am excitedly waiting for HRH The Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and that of HRH Prince William of Wales.I hope both will be so lavish and magnificent that it will provoke all our imaginations and affections as those of the Royal Weddings of yore.I hope Crown Princess Victoria looks as beautiful as Queen Silvia on her wedding day.I hope Prince William's future Royal Bride will wear the Fringe Royal tiara that the Queen wore for her Royal wedding in 1948.
Old 09-12-2007, 07:40 PM
Heir Apparent

I am very excited about the upcoming wedding of HRH Prince Charles-Philippe de Bourbon, and Diane, Duchess de Cadaval which was just announced last week.

It's going to be one of those increasingly rare, truly ROYAL weddings and I love those! Prince Charles-Philippe and the Duchess de Cadaval make a great couple.

I am also interested to see what happens between HSH Prince Albert of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:14 PM
Imperial Majesty

I hope (and I´m also quite sure) that crown princess Victoria and Daniel Westling will get married next summer. Hoping also that Albert of Monaco will finally marry, with Charlene Wittstock.
Old 09-22-2007, 11:21 PM
Aristocracy

I hope The Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden .
Old 09-23-2007, 01:26 AM
Courtier

I hope Prince William will get married with Kate soon
Old 09-23-2007, 05:17 PM
Courtier

What we need is a "real" cupid's arrow. I (personaly) do not think that either Daniel or Kate Middleton will make good "Consorts", so my only hope is an unexpected "cupid arrow player", which probably is not going to happen as both CP Victoria & Prince William never step out of their very tight circle, so will not come across this unexpected love of their life. Its rather like a favorite pair of old shoes or baby blankie (blanket) that really needs to go, but you just can't...................oh well, if they marry they will be "stuck" for life. I just with both parties Health and Happiness for life.
Old 09-23-2007, 10:34 PM
Courtier

I've read in a magazine article that William won't be marrying Kate because Camilla wants him to marry a royal or an aristocrat. Honestly, I want William and Madeleine. They'll be a cute couple. I don't think Victoria will marry anytime soon. We'll have to wait when she's like 33+. I think Daniel is afraid to ask Victoria since he will be married to a future monarch. I can imagine his situation the moment he ask her "will you marry me?". It's different if your a prince than a commoner marrying a future sovereign. Must be really hard but I hope he ask Victoria now!!!
Old 09-24-2007, 11:20 AM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria has said that as she is a royal, she must propose her future husband ... I think Daniel will make a good husband and consort, I respect him a lot because of the way he has behaved all the time he and Victoria have been dating. He has been very discreet and never told anything about the royal family.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:19 AM
Heir Presumptive

I agree...So Heres how I See it Victoria and Daniel Engaged No Later than May Next Year , Joachim and Marie Marry on March 24th.
Peter May 9th 2008 Wedding St Marys Sandringham , William will Propose to Kate Christmas Eve with wedding sset for August 2009
Harry engaged 2010 marrying Feb 21st 2011.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal_sophietje View Post
Which royal couple is the next one to announce their engagement?

As we all know by now Prince Joachim of Denmark is engaged to Miss Marie Cavallier. No date has been set, but the palace noted that it will take place sometime in the spring 2008.

Other royals who will announce their engagement? That's a tough one. I cannot think of any at the moment.

Even though many predict an announcement regarding Victoria and Daniel, I just don't see that happening anytime soon. The same goes for Albert and Charlene, William and Kate, Harry and Chelsea (in fact the latter two are way too young, in my opinion), or Guilleme (sp?) of Luxembourg.

After the wedding of Joachim and Marie it may be some time before we see another grand royal wedding.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:50 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

I'd hope next announcment would be Albert & Charlene as well as Victoria & Daniel. Others are abit too young to engage or marry, i dont see it happening but another would be Guilleme of Luxembourg
Old 10-28-2007, 03:33 PM
Nobility

Albert and Charlene!
Old 10-28-2007, 04:41 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atene View Post
I hope Prince William will get married with Kate soon
I hope he does get married, but not with Kate.

Philip Elmer-Dewitt, in Time Magazine
Old 10-28-2007, 05:36 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitteringTiaras View Post
Even though many predict an announcement regarding Victoria and Daniel, I just don't see that happening anytime soon.
I think alike, Glittering. Let's say Victoria & Daniel announced their engagement in January 2008...they wouldn't get married less than 6 months afterwards, presumably more... that leaves us with Joachim & Marie. Kate & William's engagement seems too distant in time for me...both are still too young.
Old 10-28-2007, 05:46 PM
Nobility

Have Peter Phillips and Autumn Kelly announced a date yet??
Old 10-28-2007, 06:08 PM
Nobility

No, but it will be next year in Britain Peter said. I don't know why it is taking them so long!
Old 10-28-2007, 07:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofcelts View Post
Albert and Charlene!
Those Monagasque men sure like swimmers!

Tags
engagement, future, royal weddings