The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 09:56 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
Yes, this sounds good -> what about that: tomorrow she breaks up with Daniel, on Wednesday she calls Nikolaos and on Thursday they get engaged...the wedding would then take place in june
Sounds like a plan to me Now - how do we make sure, that Victoria becomes aware of this plan - and starts the implementation phase

Old 01-17-2005, 11:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think the next wedding will be that of Princess Charlotte of MOnaco or Andrea of Monaco- they will marry young i think, like their mother

Old 01-17-2005, 11:40 PM
Nobility

I think Victoria will marry Daniel. Rumors say they are considering it, and from late 2004 to now, many of them have been true. I don't think the other two will get married until she does.
Old 01-18-2005, 02:49 AM
Courtier

i read somewhere a while ago...Zara Philips is planning to get engage to her boyfriend or something....
Old 01-18-2005, 04:02 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigheadshirmp
i read somewhere a while ago...Zara Philips is planning to get engage to her boyfriend or something....
i think the same,the next bride is Zara
Old 01-18-2005, 04:06 AM
Courtier

I agree for Lady Zara philips.And I also think Lady Gabriella Windsor wil marry, or at last get engaged, this year.

Old 01-18-2005, 05:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

In July 2005 prince Manuel of Bavaria will get married to princess Anna zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg.
Old 01-18-2005, 07:20 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Albert and Nicholas of Greece getting married anytime soon??? Not a chance!! They don't want to be married!
And they don't really have to. if albert doesn't his sister caroline's (sp?) kid will be the heir. albert can even adopt one as his heir.
As for Nikoloas why should he feel a need to get married. His has no throne to worry about. i think he will stay free as long as he can.
Old 07-26-2005, 05:09 PM
Majesty

i have no ide
Old 07-29-2005, 03:22 AM
Serene Highness

August 6, 2005: wedding of Prince Manuel von Bayern and Princess Anna zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg in Sweden.
August 25, 2005: civil wedding of Prince Pieter-Christiaan van Oranje-Nassau, van Vollenhoven and Anita van Eijk at Palace Het Loo at Apeldoorn.
August 27, 2005: religious wedding of Prince Pieter-Christiaan van Oranje-Nassau, van Vollenhoven and Anita van Eijk at the Grote- or St. Jeroenskerk at Noordwijk.
September 19, 2005: wedding of Count Rodolphe de Vincens de Causans and Princess Anna Cecilia of Bourbon-Two Sicilies at Turin, Italy.
October 1, 2005: wedding of Prince Aimone of Savoy Duke of Apulia and Princess Olga of Greece in Italy.
October 20, 2005: civil wedding of Prince Floris van Oranje-Nassau, van Vollenhoven and Aimée Söhngen at Naarden.
October 22, 2005: religious wedding of Prince Floris van Oranje-Nassau, van Vollenhoven and Aimée Söhngen at Naarden.
November 15, 2005: wedding of Yoshiki Kuroda and Princess Sayako of Japan at the Imperial Hotel in Tokyo.
December 2, 2005: wedding of Nuno de Carvalho Moreira and Princess Maria Carolina de Orleans e Bragança at Rio de Janeiro.
Old 07-29-2005, 07:41 AM
Aristocracy

ok apart from the 'scheduled' weddings my bet goes for zara philips and nikolas of greece.

i think victoria will marry soon, but her siblings will not marry before she does.
Old 07-29-2005, 08:07 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilal
October 1, 2005: wedding of Prince Aimone of Savoy Duke of Apulia and Princess Olga of Greece in Italy.
The marriage will take place in a tiny island in Greece.
Old 07-29-2005, 08:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielane
The marriage will take place in a tiny island in Greece.
Yes, and apparently it will be a very private and low key wedding, so I don't think we can hope for many pictures from that one... :(

I think the next wedding we're gonna see more pictures of is the one between Prince Manuel von Bayern and Princess Anna zu Sayn-Wittgenstein.
Old 12-07-2005, 12:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

William will marry Kate soon im sure of it
Old 12-07-2005, 03:30 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandDuchess
Yes, and apparently it will be a very private and low key wedding, so I don't think we can hope for many pictures from that one... :(

I think the next wedding we're gonna see more pictures of is the one between Prince Manuel von Bayern and Princess Anna zu Sayn-Wittgenstein.
The wedding of Olga and Aymone has been reshedueled for 2006, and, according to the family wishes it will be a grand wedding in Turin.
Old 12-07-2005, 10:59 PM
Courtier
Picture of the Month Representative - The Netherlands

Zara will get married.
And by the end of the year, Victoria will marry Daniel
Old 12-07-2005, 11:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Maxima
And by the end of the year, Victoria will marry Daniel
Well, according to the royal court there will be no wedding in 2006.
Old 12-08-2005, 01:04 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine
it seems like prince Nicholaos girlfriend was at the danish wedding I have posted the link at the greek forum at Nico's thread if she also is a guest at the spanish wedding it could be a engement soon

Not nessarily. He took his other girlfriends to family events too. Posed for picture and everything just like he does with Tat however imo he looked more loving with Sofie and Zoe. I think when he and she get out to the same car and walk the carpet together or the royal family says something then I will beileve.
I don't think there will be any weddings this year instead I think 2007 there will be. There has been too much with the spanish and danish royals. I seems to me that royal family want to be the only one in the spotlight when it comes to weddings.
Old 12-17-2005, 05:28 AM
Nobility

I found this on the BBC website. I'm not sure if it has been posted before, my apologies if it has.

New brides bring royal makeover

When Japan's Princess Sayako married civil servant Yoshiki Kuroda earlier this month, she became the latest royal to conform to a recent trend of marrying non-royals.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4460460.stm
Old 12-17-2005, 06:13 AM
Majesty

do we have a list of royal weddings to come what we know of

i cant think about any

Closed Thread

Tags
engagement, future, royal weddings