The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2004, 06:18 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena@Apr 23rd, 2004 - 6:50 pm
Hm, prince Carl-Philip is still a bit young...his parents (and friends) probably ask him to wait until he has finished his education or until he´s more "mature"...and to me he doesn´t seem, as if he would be a rebel...
My guess is (though I really feel naive writing it ) prince Albert...he will surprise us all (like Felipe did)
I read somewhere that King Carl and Queen Silvia asked their childrent to wait until they were at least twenty-five before they married. Of course, most of you know that Carl Philip is turning twenty-five this year!

Old 05-05-2004, 09:05 AM
Heir Apparent

mostly Royal Family must getting married at aged 30 year old not as 25 year old! when Princess Diana dont cares about getting married at 20 year old to Prince Charles but Princess Diana really spoiled! but i never knew about rules of Royals! but i would understood of Royals!

Sara Boyce

Old 05-05-2004, 02:23 PM
Courtier

I would suppose that Princess Margriet of the Netherlands' son, Floris, will be the next to marry. He is currently dating a woman by the name of Aimee. His girlfriend and the girlfriend of Pieter-Christian both attended Pieter von Vollenhoven's birthday celebration so they must be accepted within the family.
Old 05-05-2004, 06:01 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Quote:
Originally posted by mybags@May 4th, 2004 - 6:18 pm
Of course, most of you know that Carl Philip is turning twenty-five this year!
And he has been dating Emma longer than Madeleine has dated Jonas or Victoria has dated Daniel. :P
Old 05-16-2004, 04:27 AM
Majesty

I think maybe ...... could be Carl Philip he has been with Emma for about five years now but he is only 25.....
Old 05-17-2004, 01:08 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally posted by Dennism+May 5th, 2004 - 5:01 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dennism @ May 5th, 2004 - 5:01 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mybags@May 4th, 2004 - 6:18 pm
Of course, most of you know that Carl Philip is turning twenty-five this year&#33;
And he has been dating Emma longer than Madeleine has dated Jonas or Victoria has dated Daniel. :P [/b][/quote]
I definetly think that one day P. Carl Phillip and Emma will get married, but I think this will come after CP Victoria is married. As for the princesses, I think Princess Victoria will get married in the next 4 or 5 years. I am not quite sure she will marry Daniel W. thou. I could be wrong...he seems like such a nice guy but I think he will always be uncomfortable will all the media attention. Madeleine, I think will get married last. She is the youngest and has pleanty of time. I don&#39;t really see her marrying Jonas thou. I don&#39;t know why, I just she her with someone else.
Old 05-20-2004, 09:22 AM
Majesty

it seems like prince Nicholaos girlfriend was at the danish wedding I have posted the link at the greek forum at Nico&#39;s thread if she also is a guest at the spanish wedding it could be a engement soon
Old 05-28-2004, 10:07 PM
Royal Highness

It will be Prince Karl Philip of Sweden. He and his girlfriend have the longevity and the apparent approval of the King and Queen. When his studies are finished, it will happen--wouldn&#39;t be surprised if they are secretly engaged&#33;

Albert and Nicholas of Greece getting married anytime soon??? Not a chance&#33;&#33; They don&#39;t want to be married&#33;
Old 07-26-2004, 05:02 AM
Majesty

any more thoughts on this
Old 07-27-2004, 12:28 AM
Royal Highness

I think either or both of van Vollenhoven men. :flower:
Old 07-27-2004, 01:11 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Quote:
Originally posted by Alisa@Jul 27th, 2004 - 12:28 am
I think either or both of van Vollenhoven men. :flower:
Yes. Both of their girlfriends have attended various family events so I think one of them is a good bet.
Old 07-27-2004, 07:30 PM
Courtier

Wasn&#39;t there a poll about which of the three Bernadotte siblings would marry first. I know I made a comment, but can&#39;t seem to find it?
Old 01-17-2005, 01:16 PM
Nobility

Next Royal Wedding?

I thought it may be interesting to start a list of weddings SCHEDULED for 2005 (not predicted but formally announced with a date set). Who is engaged and planning to be married this year?

Eliza
Old 01-17-2005, 01:26 PM
Nobility

I think that Carl Philip is getting married this year..but I don´t think he´s engaged to his girlfriend...
Old 01-17-2005, 01:34 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalian
I think that Carl Philip is getting married this year..but I don´t think he´s engaged to his girlfriend...
I wouldn't be suprised if he and Emma get engaged sometime this year but I don't think they will get married in 05.
Old 01-17-2005, 01:35 PM
Nobility

They´re dating for how long now??
Old 01-17-2005, 06:23 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

From what I've heard, there's going to be a royal wedding in Brunei.
The Sultan's daugther Princess Majeedah is about to get engaged.
Old 01-17-2005, 08:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Hm, seems to become a boring year, concerning Royal weddings...I´m spoilt through 2004!
At least we will welcome some Royal babies in 2005, though I think unfortunately not a successor (directly behind his/her father/mother in second line to the throne). This and crown princely weddings are IMO most interesting.
Old 01-17-2005, 08:36 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
Hm, seems to become a boring year, concerning Royal weddings...I´m spoilt through 2004!
At least we will welcome some Royal babies in 2005, though I think unfortunately not a successor (directly behind his/her father/mother in second line to the throne). This and crown princely weddings are IMO most interesting.
We don't know yet, if we will see a Danish or Spanish heir by the end of the year.

But yes, 2004 probably made us all spoilt with royal weddings. If only Victoria would marry Nikolaos of Greece :p
Old 01-17-2005, 08:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatleen
We don't know yet, if we will see a Danish or Spanish heir by the end of the year.

But yes, 2004 probably made us all spoilt with royal weddings. If only Victoria would marry Nikolaos of Greece :p
Yes, with a little luck, there will be a spanish or danish heir. But IMO there are a few reasons, that there wouldn´t...Letizia´s life is too stressy, maybe Mary has decided to wait after her gall stone operation...and the other three crown princesses have waited 2 years too until their babies were born. But I can be wrong, and I hope I´m.

Yes, this sounds good -> what about that: tomorrow she breaks up with Daniel, on Wednesday she calls Nikolaos and on Thursday they get engaged...the wedding would then take place in june

Tags
engagement, future, royal weddings