Hola! Magazine Bridal Photoshoot

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elsa M.

Heir Apparent , TRF Author
City
--
Country
Portugal
They are young, pretty, well-educated and belong to some of most traditional families living in Spain. Eight beautiful young women of the Spanish aristocracy and high society have played as models for eight fantastic creations, made for Pronovias. For one day, they became fairytale brides and the result is this spectacular article of Hola magazine.

A production of Nati Abascal with photos by Antoni Bernad, for Hola.
Photos scanned by Mtbcm, especially for The Royal Forums.

Her Imperial and Royal Highness Júlia de Orleães e Bragança
The granddaughter of HIRH Prince Dom Pedro de Orleans e Bragança and of Doña Esperanza de Borbón Dos-Sicilias was born in Brazil, twenty-eight years ago. She is currently living and working in Madrid, as the director of La Muñosa (belonging to the Carmen Pardo Valcarce Foundation). She’s dressing two gowns Pronovias Advance 2007.

Carla Goyanes
Daughter of the businessman Carlo Goyanes and of Cari Lapique, she’s 22 years old and is also dressing Pronovias Advance 2007 for this photo session.

Pillar Abella
This 25-year-old young lady is the daughter of the former ambassador of Spain in the Vatican and of the well-known Madrilenian painter Pilar Arístegui. She’s dressing Elie Saab and Valentino Sposa for Pronovias.

Almudena Fernandez de Angulo Benjumea
She is the daughter of the Counts of Cabarrus, Manuel Fernandez de Angulo and Cristina Benjumea. This 21-year-old lady is studying Business Administration, in the European Business School of London, where she is currently living. For this photo shoot, Almudena is posing with dresses by Manuel Mota and Elie Saab for Pronovias.

Teresa Maldonado
The daughter of the Counts of Galiana is 25 years old and studied Law in ICADE. She’s dressing Manuel Mota for Pronovias and Pronovias Advance 2007.

HRH Princess Inés de Bagration Ulloa of Georgia
The daughter of Prince Bagrat de Bagration of Georgia and of Carmen Ulloa is 25 years old, she studied in Madrid and Reims (France) and is currently working in a promoter company of Marbella. Here, she appears in Pronovias Advance 2007 and Manuel Mota for Pronovias.

Mariana de Fontcuberta i Juncadella, Marquise of Marianao
This young lady is just 21-years-old and already uses the titles of Marquise of Marianao, Marquise of Villalonga and Countess of Solterra. She lives in Barcelona, while studyng Journalism and she would like to take specialization in fashion or politics. For this photo shoot, she’s posing with dresses by Hannibal Laguna for Pronovias.

Teresa Roca de Togores
The daughter of the counts of Navas, Felipe Roca de Togores y Pérez de Gusmán and Maria Teresa Ortiz Osborne, is just 18 years old. She would like to start Economy in Madrid, next year, and match her studies with some works as a model, mainly in photography.
She’s posing here with gowns by Pronovias Avance 2007 and Valentino Sposa for Pronovias.

Carla Goyanes, Princess Júlia de Orleães e Bragança and Almudena Fernandez de Angulo Benjumea:

From left to right, back row, Mariana de Fontcuberta (seat), Teresa Maldonado, HRH Princess Inés de Bagration, Pilar Abella and Carla Goyanes; front seated, Teresa Roca de Togores Ortiz, Almudena Fernandéz de Angulo Benjumea and HIRH Princess Júlia de Orleães e Bragança.

Gorgeous. Thanks for scanning Mtbcm and posting Elsa.

Thank you for this beautiful thread Elsa and mtbcm! :)

I think the dress worn by Ines de Bagration Ulloa of Georia is beautiful. I wouldn't cry if that were my wedding dress!

Alexandria said:
I think the dress worn by Ines de Bagration Ulloa of Georia is beautiful. I wouldn't cry if that were my wedding dress!

i agree! Princess Julia de Orleães e Bragança and Teresa Roca de Togores also looked stunning. :)

The one Pillar Abella is wearing....amazing ..

Ok, how does one spell "Breathtaking" ten different ways??!!Elsa, you are simply the Best!
Pronovias certainly know how to design stunning AND different wedding gowns. Not to mention romantic with a capital R. Miss Wittstock, Are you listening?! ;)

princess olga said:
Ok, how does one spell "Breathtaking" ten different ways??!!Elsa, you are simply the Best!
All the credits go for our kindest Mtbcm, who took the time to search and scan this lovely album for us! :)

Elsa M. said:
All the credits go for our kindest Mtbcm, who took the time to search and scan this lovely album for us! :)

Great Job, Elsa:)!

You have nothing to thank for, I'm the one to thank for allowing me to share this things with you all.

Regards,
mtbcm :)

The pictures are beautiful, the dresses and the girls as well but for me this is a litte "Is there an available Prince or atelast a a very rich man out there who wants to marry me?" Too bad the main spanish catch is married and has a girl already:p Im sure many of theese (or their parents) would not mind beeing Princess of Asturias.

Thanks for scanning it though:)

Lovely dress....but I'm not that fond of Pillar Abella's train. Those huge flowers on it. Not my cup of tea, but I'm sure its someone else's.

Amazing ensemble of ladies. Brains and beauty and blue blooded, we have to tell Prince Harry there are options out there besides Chelsy! The Bragration Royal Princess or the Brazil Imperial Princess would make some lovely Windsors...or Grimaldi/Casiraghi wives

This is simply beautiful! What a fabulous group of high born ladies they make. :) They give Hollywood celebrities a run for their money: this is real glamour! :D

Back
Top Bottom