Hairstyles of Royal Brides

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Solange

Aristocracy
City
Antwerp
Country
Belgium
I like the hairdo that Queen Alexandra wore on her wedding day. But Princess Mary of Denmark's... I mean, she is a beautiful woman and her dress and shoes looked ok, but the hair?? And the way the veil was put?? No offense but she kinda looked like a farm girl (only the hair, the rest was fine).

i would love to see some good close up photos of the hairtyles royal brides have had

must see the Royals wedding hairdo includes British and lots of mores!

Sara Boyce

Wonderful site.... stlii posting.
Is some bride that were the hair free??

I love the "clean" looks of MM, Maxima, Mary & Letizia. I think the more simple hair makes the dresses and tiaras stand out. Wise choices on their wedding day, easy to re-do, when they get to the reception.

I love PMathilde's hair, it looked elegant:rolleyes:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=69507&d=1103624085
and PSalma too
attachment.php

Last edited:
have u seen Tessy of Luxemborg hairdo, with teh curls, it is beautiful!

Tessy's hair was so romantic- I loved it.

Mette-Marit's hair was perfect for her, clean and simple, and I really liked that too.

I loved Mary's hairstyle! She looked gorgeous!

Princess Beatrix :rolleyes:

ANP history, Fotomarktplatz

Princess Sonja

Polfoto

My favorites were Princess Christina, Princess Maxima and Princess Mary.

Princess Mary of Denmark, Princess Maxima of the Netherlands and Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson.

Vanesa.

Infanta Christina, CP Mette-Marit, Lalla Salma

P.Maxima, P.Mette-Marit and P.Letizia.

I thought marys hair was donw abit to high and PMathilde was too simple

They all looked beautiful, in my opinion. I just think that Letizia should have had a higher hairdo, as everythinglooked heavy on her - from the dress to the top (the hair). But..I suppose they tried many hairdos and they decided this one would be the best, although something was..missing there. Maxima, Mary, Mathilde looked great.

Olka said:
They all looked beautiful, in my opinion. I just think that Letizia should have had a higher hairdo, as everythinglooked heavy on her - from the dress to the top (the hair). But..I suppose they tried many hairdos and they decided this one would be the best, although something was..missing there. Maxima, Mary, Mathilde looked great.

I agree with you. Leitzia's gown was very queenly, and I think that especially to her collar would match bigger hairdo- I just would like to see her with curles, as was madame Tessy's hair.:wub:
But now we can only keep dreaming :lol: :ROFLMAO:

princess haya

from mgaproduction.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom