Design Mary's Wedding Dress

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the Pricilla dress - it's gorgeous - your're so right - it's sexy but still conservative and regal especially if Mary wears Queen Ingrid's ruby parure!

If I were to design a dress I have a couple of ideas. I would make the body like Maximas but make the neckline more of a boatneck, and make the sleeves longer. I would then put clear crystals, sequins etc on the waist and wrists and hem of the dress. On the train I would put clear and red crystals in a decorative pattern including their monogram, hearts etc.

Mary would also look good in a strapless gown, but I doubt due to royal protocal it will happen.

I also think that she would look good in a style similar to Serena, Countess Linley.

Well, what about a look like this for Mary, future crown princess of Denmark, on her wedding day?? 

This dress could work,and it would be a nice accessory if she smiled like this on Friday.

The lace overlay is very nice, but I would change the neckline of the dress so it's not so high up on the neck. The sleeves would be changed from flaired to a straight cut or even fitted sleeves. I would also but a little embroidery with maybe pearls in the center of the gown. :flower:

When one of the Australian channels interviewed this Danish designer, she said that Mary's gown might even be off-white or even a bit gold, because Mary has a good eye for brown tones.

I can't help but agree ;)

Mary looks amazing in brown tones. I just hope that her dress is not gold though. I would love to see here in ecru or ivory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom