I liked and disliked a lot of dresses, actually. Difficult to reduce the number of it to three, so I won't even try it.
I really liked:
Princess Laurentien of the Netherlands (just very simple & elegant, with beautiful hair and veil).
-Princess Maxima of the Netherlands(that veil was gorgeous, as was the dress).
Princess Anita of the Netherlands(loved the lace).
- Princess Mathilde of Belgium (that neckline! And a very beautiful dress and veil of course. A bit different, I like that).
- Princess Claire of Belgium (the lace again, I think she was my absolute favorite, but it's hard to choose).
- Queen Fabiola of Belgium (a very classy and stylish dress for those years. And again a beautiful veil).
- Princess Letzia of Spain (it reminded me a bit of Mathildes dress, and I especially liked the embroidery on it).
The following dresses I didn't like too much (but I have to note that the brides looked good after all, because normally I always think a bride looks good, but I don't necessarily have to like the dress she's wearing...
- Princess Mary of Denmark: There was something about the dress I didn't like. Can not exactly say what it was. I think it was merely the fabric I didn't like. And there was something weird about the lower part of the dress.
- Princess Diana: Too puffy, but I have to give her a break too. The eighties were terrible, seen in a fashionable light! (Probably we'll think the same about our period of time within ten years or so)
- Princess Mabel of the Netherlands: Well, what can we say about her? Those bows, those bows! But apart from the bows I really liked the cut of her dress, to be honest.
- Princess Christina of the Netherlands: Have you ever seen that dress? Somebody should have helped her, that's for sure!