1. All time greatest dress: Grace Kelly's. Traditional yet modern, simple yet unique, it has the best of all styles
2. Princess Claire of Belgium. Delicate lace like Grace's.
3. Maria Margarita Vargas Santaella (wife of Luis Alfonso de Borbon). Again, very delicate like Grace's. You can tell I'm a sucker for illusion necklines.
Honorable mention: Queen Elizabeth II. Black and white pics make it look matronly and do not do her gown justice. The delicate beading on the dress and train were gorgeous!
Mabel of the Netherlands.
Real princesses always wear sleeves so why do we all go for strapless?
1. Queen Elizabeth
2. Princess Alexandra of Kent
3. Princess Claire
Princess Annette (it overwhelmed her, it didn't fit, and the fabric was crumpled). Princess Mabel's dress was rather weird, but at least it looked well made and it didn't look like something out of a charity shop.
1. Crown Princess Letizia of Spain (elegant!!!!!!!)
2. Crown Princess Mette Marit of Norway (simple and elegant)
3. Queen Margrethe of Denmark
4. Crown Princess Mathilde of Belgium
1. Princess Mabele of Netherlands (too many bows)
2. Crown Princess Mary of Denmark (dun like the neckline...the train looks like a separate piece from the dress)
3. Crown Princess Marie Chantel of Greece (dun like the lace..)