I would happily accept an initiation to the following weddings which have taken place in recent times (20th-21st Century):
- William and Catherine
- Madeleine and Chris
- Peter Philips and Autumn Kelly (I've seen photos of the guests waving to them on the steps as they step into their carriage, I would love to be part of the waving crowd and also to have that done at my own wedding , if I ever have one, in the future)
- HM and Prince Philip
- Any royal wedding which had a large crowd of cheering, waving and smiley people, the atmosphere must be great.
If I lived in the past, then I would have happily accepted an invitation to the following weddings:
- Queen Victoria and Prince Albert
- Princess Charlotte of Wales and Prince Leopold of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
- A Tudor/Stuart wedding from any country; it would have been interesting to see the wedding customs back then, as they were probably different from the weddings we have now.