Sheikh Mohammed's Children 3: March-September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going thru this whole disscussion of Sh. Mo children, And I remembered seeing a picture of Sh. Hamdan that I really liked. I am pretty sure it was on Yahoo!: Flickr. and someone posted it. It was when his skin was in bad condition and his hair was sort of a mess. It reminded me of one of my friends, and I would really love it if someone could post it back up. Thanks in advance for all your help. :)

I was going thru this whole disscussion of Sh. Mo children, And I remembered seeing a picture of Sh. Hamdan that I really liked. I am pretty sure it was on Yahoo!: Flickr. and someone posted it. It was when his skin was in bad condition and his hair was sort of a mess. It reminded me of one of my friends, and I would really love it if someone could post it back up. Thanks in advance for all your help. :)

Welcome to the forum shaista. I know excatly which photos do you mean :) Fortunately, it proved to be just a bad day. Check post # 121 here .

Can someone please explain the meaning of the name "fazza3" which sh.Hamdan uses.
I read somewhere he uses this name when he writes peoms, is that correct? Is it an arabic word or a name? And what does the "3" stand for? I'm guessing it's meant to be an arabic letter sounding as an "A" in English... Thanks.

do the sheikh's children study or do they do something else? do we know what and where they study? perhaps they compete in horse races or are avid horsemen as the sheikh?

the only son of sheikh mo that has received the equivalent of a college education is sheikh maktoum bin mo. his other sons have only completed high school with a year at sandhurst (rashed, hamdan, majid). they do not apply for the positions they are presently in (dubai executive committee, etc). dad appoints them whether they are qualified are not.:argh:

Hi everyone
I just wondering why shiekh Hamdan went to London and when he's back???
Can somebody tell me........???

Thank you very much
ps. I also read the webboard in fazza3.com (goolgle translate) but still don't understand that . they said something about 9 but I dun know it's mean he'll back in september or after 9 month???

22rd August 2007
UAQ Ruler met up with Hamdan and Mayed in London
HH Shaikh Rashid Bin Ahmad Al Mualla (Ruler of Umm Al Quwain) received Sheikh Hamdan and Sheikh Mayed (his brother).
Sheikh Hamdan and Sheikh Mayed visited Shaikh Rashid at his current residence in London in the presence of Major General Musbeh Rashid Al Fattan, Director of Dubai Ruler's office.
I'm not sure why they've come to London though.....

thank you!!!!!!!!!! sheikha_cantara :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if the boys are planning on getting married soon?

Thanks in advance.

miss lonely, did u take the pic? do you know where it was taken and who his with. He looks so good. i love sh rashid!!

Hi

Hi everyone, I am back on the forums after a long absence. I can't wait to see the results of the FEI European Championship endurance race in Portugal. It should be taking place either Friday or Saturday. I hope that Hamdan wins!!!:flowers:

Results of the Portugal Open 2007 :

INDIVIDUALS
Gold: UAE - Mubarak Khalifa al Shafya and Zakah Zahara
Silver: UAE - H.E. Sh Hamdan bin Mohd al Maktoum and Kaysand Farrazah
Bronze: Bahrain - H.H. Sh Nasser bin Hamad al Khalifa and Basic Instinct

TEAMS
1. Bahrain
2. UAE
3. Qatar

Hamdan at finish :
photo 1
photo 2 :)
photo 3

Congratulations Hamdan!

I wanted to congratulate Hamdan bin Mohammed for his wonderful win of silver in the race. I am also glad the UAE team as a whole placed high.

I want to add that the color of the bridle for Hamdan's horse happens to be my favorite color, sea green...could this mean something:wub: I can't wait to see how he does in the UAE races back home when he returns. Great job Hamdan!:flowers: Congrats to Nasser also...

Does anyone know when Hamdan's wedding is?

Thanks in advance.

Results of the Portugal Open 2007 :

INDIVIDUALS
Gold: UAE - Mubarak Khalifa al Shafya and Zakah Zahara
Silver: UAE - H.E. Sh Hamdan bin Mohd al Maktoum and Kaysand Farrazah
Bronze: Bahrain - H.H. Sh Nasser bin Hamad al Khalifa and Basic Instinct

TEAMS
1. Bahrain
2. UAE
3. Qatar

Hamdan at finish :
photo 1
photo 2 :)
photo 3
Not sure where you got your information, but here's the actual results from the Gulf News.....

POSITIONS
1. Mubarak Khalifa Al Shafya (UAE) Horse: Zakah Zahara 8:22.30
2. Jean Phillippe Francas (France/ Hanaba du Bois) 8:23.12
3. Jaume Punti Dachs (Spain/ Elvis Ahb) 8:23.18
4. Maria Alvarez Ponton (Spain/ Nobby) 8:23.43
5. Shaikh Hamdan Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum (Kaysand Farrazah) 8:25.07.

Full article is here....
Gulfnews: Bin Shafya strikes gold for the UAE

What would I do without you Royal Friend? :)
The results I posted were announced yesterday evening europen time at enduranceeurope.net. They were most probably unofficial results while it was not clear whether europen countries are to be counted for open ranking ( Open Portugal, Qatar Challenge) or not.

Introduction & how to spot a Sheikh

Asalaam `alaikum

Hi, I am new to the Forums but I really like reading about Royal Families, especially the ones from UAE cuz UAE is like my second home. Want to know how to spot a Sheikh? Go to some place like University of Dubai and if you know what the dude looks like, just sit, wait & watch. They study with others under a "common" name & pretty much blend in with their peers. But when they grad or wutever they take on the "titles" and then ppl are like :ohmy:oooh hamburgers, he's a Sheikh??
I really wish Baba Zayed (Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan al-Nahyan) was still alive. He was a great leader (may Allah Bless him) and if he were here today then members of the royal family who act badly or like to glorify themselves in public wouldnt be doing so, hehe.
Al-Maktoum daughters are really beautiful, TabarakAllah. Their hair is sooo thick & black, and they have classic Khaleeji looks (straight "bunny" noses, which sounds funny but look really elegant, common among UAE locals, also big dark eyes). Havent seen any recent photos of them, only their official photographs that were taken a while back. Does anyone here have any recent pix? Would love to see these sweet Sheikhas and how they have grown. Have a good day tomorrow, everyone!:flowers:

Hamdan's wedding.I heard he was engaged to Sheikha Yasmeen.They were supposed to marry this year.

Time for a new thread.

Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 4, commencing September 2007, can be found here



Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom