The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-04-2009, 06:22 AM
Administrator

The Royal Blog

Royal News - The Blog

As Andy said in his announcement about the makeover of the TRF front page, we now have a blog/news feature as the latest of the TRF special features.
We're so much more than just a royal forum these days!

Members interested in joining the team of Royal Bloggers should contact one of the editors (JessRulz, Princess Robijn, dazzling, Marengo)
and let them know which topics you'd like to blog about.
Bloggers who are in it for the long term receive custom usertitles to recognise their contributions.

If there are any suggestions or feedback about the blog, feel free to post here and let us know. We're always happy to hear about ways we can improve things.

Old 04-09-2009, 05:22 PM
Imperial Majesty

The blog has been running for a couple of months now, and we're getting close to 500 posts over there.

Seems as though all the bloggers are having a lot of fun, and anyone who'd like to join the team should just drop a PM to one of the editors (me, Mandy, JessRulz, and TheTruth) and let us know. There's always room for creative and enthusiastic people at the blog!

We've had a lot of really interesting blog entries by around 30 bloggers (and counting... ). However, some of our bloggers have performed sterling service for us and racked up an impressive total of blog entries. These bloggers have been recognised by being give Royal Blogger custom usertitles and access to the moderator-size avatars. You can see a current list of Royal Bloggers here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/royal-blogger-bios/

The blog editors thank all the bloggers, especially the Royal Bloggers, for helping make the blog so successful. Adding a blog to the forum was a particular wish of Andy's, and I think we've done him proud with the way it's turned out.

You can follow the blog on Twitter by becoming a follower of theroyalforums.

We also have a group and a page at Facebook.

If you want to get regular blog updates, you can subscribe to the blog for RSS feeds or daily e-mail updates; just click the RSS Feed or Email Feed button at the top right of any blog page.

And of course, if you have suggestions or feedback about the blog, just contact any of the editors or post in this thread.

Old 07-29-2009, 05:35 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Luxembourg
Royal Blogger

It is with great pleasure that the blog editors would like to announce the blog has reached 1,000 posts

This is all thanks to the 44 blog authors who contribute their time to writing the entries which appear on TRF's homepage, and to the readers of the blog.
Old 08-08-2010, 07:25 PM

first to try this ,hello everyone!
Old 03-01-2011, 02:56 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

The blog yesterday reached 2,000 posts

Thanks to all our bloggers and readers!
Old 03-08-2011, 10:39 AM
Imperial Majesty

Sorry I am late to see this Jess. That is wonderful news. The team has done a wonderful job with the blog, keep up the great work!
Old 03-14-2011, 07:23 PM
Aristocracy

The Layout of this new Blog does look Grand.

The arrangement of the new blog does look very Royal.
Old 07-24-2011, 04:38 PM
Aristocracy
Royal Blogger

Admin responsible for older blogs?

Hello everybody, in a time that seems like a thousand years ago I have written several blogs about the Japanese Imperial Family. First of all I am glad that they are all still there. But I have noticed that in one blog there is a wrong photo (not of the person that the blog is about). Whom would I have to contact to get this right?
Thanks in advance!
Old 07-24-2011, 04:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessRulz View Post
The blog yesterday reached 2,000 posts

Thanks to all our bloggers and readers!
this very good
Old 07-24-2011, 09:16 PM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiaraC View Post
Hello everybody, in a time that seems like a thousand years ago I have written several blogs about the Japanese Imperial Family. First of all I am glad that they are all still there. But I have noticed that in one blog there is a wrong photo (not of the person that the blog is about). Whom would I have to contact to get this right?
Thanks in advance!
Glad to see your username Chiara! If you could send me a link to the entry with the mistaken photo, I'll change it to the correct one. There was a software glitch several months ago which messed with some of the older entries.

Tags
blog, trf blog