E. Picture Link 12 18.46%
F. Picture Link 7 10.77%
G. Picture Link 7 10.77%
H. Picture Link 11 16.92%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-14-2009, 10:25 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Coordinator

Royal Vacations (September 2009 Informal Poll)

Welcome to the
September 2009 Informal Picture of the Month Poll!

This month's poll features Royal Vacations.

The pictures in this poll show the informal side of royalty. It will close on 2 November 2009. During this time, we ask that NO ONE STATE WHOM THEY'VE VOTED FOR so as not to influence other members as they make their choices. After the poll closes, you can discuss as much as you'd like about which image you voted for and why.

This month, our Picture of the Month representatives had help in selecting their images with a small committee of their choosing. Below, you can see each royal house's representative (in bold) followed by their chosen committee members.

Belgium
Ladyleana - stephanievl, Marengo

Britain
TheTruth - jcbcode99

Brunei/Malaysia/Dubai/Morocco
Humera - Warren

Denmark
Princess Robijn - Jessrulz, Madame Royale

Greece
Rhapsodybrat - Odette

Japan
Dragonsfire8 - Al_bina, kkgg101

Jordan
Humera - Little_star, salma

Luxembourg
Jessrulz - grim_lady, kyansaunt20

Monaco
Iceflower - radker18,

Norway
Her_Majesty - Maura724

Spain
Paty - Ladejesus, Mari_*

Sweden
Iceflower - HRH Kerry

The Netherlands
Princess Maxima - Marengo, Lucien

If you have any ideas or suggestions for future polls you can post them there or contact Dazzling or LadyK.
Please note that the links in the above poll have been posted in random order and do not reflect the opinions of the moderating team.

Enjoy and have fun!
LadyK & Dazzling

Old 08-14-2009, 10:28 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Coordinator

A. Great Britain

Picture Link
Source: Getty Images

Prince Charles poses with his son, Prince William in the Swiss village of Klosters at the start of their annual skiing holiday on March 28, 2004.

B. Spain

Picture Link
Source: Daylife

Prince Felipe enjoy of the fatherhood with his two queens Leonor and Sofia, at Jaime Anglada charity concert during their vacations in Palma de Mallorca this year.

C. Belgium

Picture Link
Source: Hola

Prince Aymeric, son of Prince Laurent and Princess Claire, is painting at the Walloon Heritage Days in Amay, Belgium (13 September 2009).

D. Sweden

Picture Link
Source: aftonbladet

A little cooling - King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia of Sweden enjoy a summer day on their boat in the Mediterranean Sea near France on July 26, 2009.

E. The Netherlands

Picture Link
Source: ANP

Crown Princess Beatrix, Prince Claus of The Netherlands and their three sons at Porto Ercole in 1970.

F. Denmark

Picture Link
Source: Hello Magazine

TRH Crown Prince Frederik, Crown Princess Mary and Prince Christian on holiday in Sardinia. HRH Princess Isabella remained on the boat.

G. Monaco

Picture Link
Source: sipa

Dry little paws? - Princess Caroline of Hanover helps her dog Romeo to get from the boat to the beach without getting wet during the family's summer cruise, Corsica, France, July 21, 2009.

H. Norway

Picture Link
Source: scanpix

Haakon and Mette-Marit gazing at each other during their summer vacations in 2003.

Remember: Please DO NOT say who you voted for until after the poll is closed.

Old 10-13-2009, 11:18 AM
Courtier

Wonderful pictures!
I've never seen some of them before, but every single one was amazing in its own way.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:16 PM
Serene Highness

Thank you all for the new poll It was an easy choice this time
Old 10-13-2009, 01:45 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Beautiful pictures, was a very easy choice.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

This is so unfair...for me it´s a very hard choice, I love them! Can I vote for all?

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 10-15-2009, 02:10 AM
Nobility

The one I voted is sooo cute!
Old 11-01-2009, 10:58 PM
Commoner

So realistic photos of such a realistic people. I prefer them with the tiaras on.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:27 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Poll is now closed

Congratulations to the winners

1. Spain
2. The Netherlands
3. Norway
Old 11-09-2009, 12:57 PM
Courtier

I voted for the British picture - I simply loved the affectionate and somewhat protective way Prince William hugs his father.
Close second (for me) was the Dutch picture: I really adored it! It is a very informal image of a young and happy family.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:19 AM
Heir Presumptive

I absolutley loved P Filipe and his sweet daughters, Sofia & Lenor- those are some Spanish cutie pies!
Old 03-16-2010, 06:51 PM
Commoner

me too i like those pics, I've never seen some of them before, but every single one was amazing in its own way

Tags
picture of the month, pom