H. 12 5.26%
I. 20 8.77%
J. 6 2.63%
K. 20 8.77%
L. 6 2.63%
Voters: 228. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-23-2006, 08:26 PM
Imperial Majesty

So that's three cute-toddler pictures in a row that have won the vote!

If we put a lower age limit on the subjects in the photos, like 18 or something, do you suppose anybody'd bother to turn up to vote? At this rate our picture of the year competition is going to be between 12 pictures of cute toddlers - it'll put everyone into brain lock! There won't be any photos of adults to reject!

Old 04-24-2006, 10:47 AM
Serene Highness

wasn't it wc fields who said "never work with kids or animals" applies to the poll "always be photographed with kids or animals."
sorry elspeth but i had to vote for my favorite and i love the interaction of H and MM's kids in this one. little PSM looks like he's saying if i fall u are in such trouble.
aside from multi polls (kids, funny, official, couples, etc, etc) which seems unrealistic i'm afraid the kids will always trump the grownups being, well grownups no matter how amusing (see f and h)
Thanks again to all those who worked hard on the poll.

Old 04-27-2006, 01:38 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspeth
So that's three cute-toddler pictures in a row that have won the vote!

If we put a lower age limit on the subjects in the photos, like 18 or something, do you suppose anybody'd bother to turn up to vote? At this rate our picture of the year competition is going to be between 12 pictures of cute toddlers - it'll put everyone into brain lock! There won't be any photos of adults to reject!
I'd still vote I enjoy voting and look foward to seeing who wins every month, if the picture of the year poll was between 12 pictures of toddlers it would be the best poll TRF has ever held because it would be the hardest to decide.

The reason why the cute pictures keep winning is the cute factor. When voting it's almost impossible to look past the cute factor.
Old 05-10-2006, 10:19 PM
Nobility

and what happend with the poll oh April?
Old 05-10-2006, 10:32 PM
Imperial Majesty

We've been waiting for the new server, because it hasn't been possible to stay online long enough to start a thread as complicated as one with a poll involving a dozen photos. Now that we seem to have the new server up and running, the next poll will probably be posted at the weekend.