F. Picture Link 3 6.67%
G. Picture Link 5 11.11%
H. Picture Link 2 4.44%
I. Picture Link 8 17.78%
J. Picture Link 5 11.11%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-07-2014, 02:07 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Funny Royal Kids (August 2014 Informal Poll)

Welcome to the
August 2014 Informal Picture Poll
Featuring

Funny Royal Kids!

They are cute, silly, and unpredictable! This month's poll features funny royal kids.

The poll will close on 30 September 2014. During this time you can discuss as much as you'd like about which image you voted for, as long as you say why. Did we forget to list your favorite picture? Let us know!

This month, our Picture of the Month representatives had help in selecting their images with a small committee of their choosing. Below, you can see each royal house's representative (in bold) followed by their chosen committee members.

Belgium
stephanievl - Marengo, Lina RdC, Marika86

Britain
soapstar - Zonk, Sunnystar

Brunei/Malaysia/Dubai
Humera - Warren

Morocco
Humera - Mademoiselle Lilo, shrifia

Denmark
Princess Robijn - Jessrulz, Sternchen

Jordan
Humera - salma

Luxembourg
Jessrulz - kyansaunt20

Monaco
Iceflower - radker18,

Norway
Her_Majesty - Maura724

Spain
Her_Majesty -

Sweden
Iceflower -

The Netherlands
Marika86 - Marengo, Lucien

If you have any ideas or suggestions for future polls, please contact LadyK and/or dazzling

Please note that the links in the above poll have been posted in random order and do not reflect the opinions of the moderating team.

Enjoy and have fun!
LadyK & dazzling

Old 09-07-2014, 02:08 PM
Moderator Emeritus

A. Belgium
Picture Link

21 July 2012, Brussels, Prince Nicolas of Belgium playing with his father's hat during Belgiums National Day.
Source: GPD AD

B. Dubai
Picture Link

Sheikha Al Jalila is pictured with her father Sheikh Muhammad at the 2012 Dubai World Cup.
Source: Flickr

C. Monaco
Picture Link

Princess Alexandra of Hanover trying on her mother Princess Caroline's glasses at the International Showjumping Championship in Monaco in April 2013.
Source: Zimbio

D. Sweden
Picture Link

Princess Estelle in front of her mother Crown Princess Victoria during the celebrations for King Carl Gustaf's 40th jubilee on the throne at the Royal Palace in Stockholm on September 15, 2013.
Source: expressen.se

E. Netherlands
Picture Link

Princess Catharina-Amalia playing with a vuvuzela during the photosession in Wassenaar, July 5, 2010.
Source: ANP via NRC Handelsblad

F. Great Britain
Picture Link

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and their son Prince George of Cambridge during a visit to Taronga Zoo on April 20, 2014 in Sydney, Australia.

G. Jordan
Picture Link

Prince Hashem bin al Hussein playing with family dog.
Source: Z. Markarian

H. Spain
Picture Link

Infanta Sofia doing a funny face for the photographers.
Source: dioariofemenino

I. Norway
Picture Link

Prince Sverre Magnus making funny faces during Norway's national day.
Source: Scanpix via http://tomorrowscrownedheads.blogspot.de

J. Denmark
Picture Link

Princess Isabella sticks her tongue out at the cameras, Verbier, Switzerland, 2012.

Old 09-12-2014, 10:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Prince Nicolas of Belgium has a few more years of growing up to do before the hat is a perfect fit.
Old 09-12-2014, 10:50 PM
Nobility

My vote go to picture A of belgium!
Prince Nicolas is so lovely and happy child
Old 09-13-2014, 02:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

Denmark and Jordan are fun
But surely the Monaco one is not from 2013, P.Alexandra was 14 then..? Maybe 2003?
Old 09-13-2014, 07:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Picture D! Estelle shows off a lot of personality!
Old 09-13-2014, 05:39 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

What a great idea for a poll! All the photos are adorable, but I think my favourite is Picture F, little George is so sweet. My 'honourable mentions' go to Picture D of little Estelle and Pictures H and I of Sofia and Sverre Magnus. For Denmark, I think the photo of Isabella licking the windows clean at a previous birthday celebration for Queen Margrethe would've been better, but this one is still just as funny and cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-Z View Post
Denmark and Jordan are fun
But surely the Monaco one is not from 2013, P.Alexandra was 14 then..? Maybe 2003?
Yes, that's what I was thinking - I'm guessing 2003 (or perhaps 2004) also. I'm guessing it was just a typo.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 09-13-2014, 07:11 PM
Nobility

Picture A of Belgium.
Prince Laurent's children seem to have a great interest in using their parents' hats. I recall that A few years ago Louise tried to take her mothers hat at the national day celebrations but when it didn't work out she took her dad's hat.
Old 09-26-2014, 01:59 PM
Commoner

I love G- there's something about kids and dogs and this dog is hilarious.
Old 10-03-2014, 11:59 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Congratulations to the winning teams

1. Sweden
2. Norway
3. Belgium, Jordan, Denmark

Poll is now closed