Can This Monarchy Be Saved? [TRF Article]

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that the papers have some reviews of this documentary. It could be very interesting. :)

I have just read this article, and it brings up the question, ould we have had a Queen Kanga?
What would have happened if Charles had married another mistress instead of Camilla?

Email an article to a friend | Mail Online ( hope that this link is suitable for posting).

It's funny how a decade after Princess Diana's death people are still talking about their situation. I don't think Hollywood could've come up with a better storyline. I think the Monarchy will be ok though despite everything.

An interesting read. So many people have so many different opinions even today and probably will always.

I believe another problem for Charles is that he will also be always overshadowed by his two sons. They are Diana's boys, they are more in touch with the people, and more relaxed in personality. Charles can't seem to win.

:previous:

I'm not so sure about that. I think, everything will change enormously when HM the Queen dies. Charles never REALLY had the chance to show his full personality IMO (and as it was said before here because of his mother and Princess Diana), but this will happen when he becomes King.

And I agree with someone here which stated earlier in this thread that a lot - not everything for sure - depends on which woman William chooses. Thats my personal opinion. And I think yet William and Kate aren't that popular as a couple everywhere like it may be here at the forums. But this view can change also because they are both - William mainly - young and they also didn't have the opportunity to demonstrate their personality that much.

I think, its in one way a wonderful thing when a monarch rules as long as the british Queen, but its a very difficult situation for the heir because the Prince of Wales will accept an great inheritance.

:previous:

I'm not so sure about that. I think, everything will change enormously when HM the Queen dies. Charles never REALLY had the chance to show his full personality IMO (and as it was said before here because of his mother and Princess Diana), but this will happen when he becomes King.

And I agree with someone here which stated earlier in this thread that a lot - not everything for sure - depends on which woman William chooses. Thats my personal opinion. And I think yet William and Kate aren't that popular as a couple everywhere like it may be here at the forums. But this view can change also because they are both - William mainly - young and they also didn't have the opportunity to demonstrate their personality that much.

I think, its in one way a wonderful thing when a monarch rules as long as the british Queen, but its a very difficult situation for the heir because the Prince of Wales will accept an great inheritance.

I think nothing will change once HM will change for the afterlive which I hope is still far ahead of us as I've grown fond of dear Lillibeth.Charles is a great guy but has that Di baggage and the brits won't have it to see him without that dead woman mentioned
time and time again.So shortsighted and useless as Charles deserves far more and better then that negative approach he's usually
mentioned with.

Each Monarch accepts a great inheritance you know,every one of them,they might do things differently,details that is.I think he '' ll be a great Monarch tho a bit of age by that time.It's not that the british Monarchy is the sole and all that special,his job will be what it is to
his mummy and all her collegues now.Very lonely yet very fullfilling.
As they all say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom