Princess Aiko Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully some changes are made for Princess Aiko to become Empress/Emperor, whichever title they use I'm not too sure, I'm seriously praying for this. If not, since Crown Princess Masako is getting better everyday, maybe there will be a little miracle will come bless her and the Crown Prince with more children (most likely a son) in the near future.

dragonsfire8 said:
Hopefully some changes are made for Princess Aiko to become Empress/Emperor, whichever title they use I'm not too sure, I'm seriously praying for this. If not, since Crown Princess Masako is getting better everyday, maybe there will be a little miracle will come bless her and the Crown Prince with more children (most likely a son) in the near future.

I hope that laws change in favour of Aiko too, I would like to see her as Empress, altough some feel like there's nothing more to do, I believe that there's a lot of time to change laws, I mean when the Crown Prince becomes Emperor and until he dies there's a chance for Aiko to be Empress, (correct me if wrong).

kez_1982 said:
I hope that laws change in favour of Aiko too, I would like to see her as Empress, altough some feel like there's nothing more to do, I believe that there's a lot of time to change laws, I mean when the Crown Prince becomes Emperor and until he dies there's a chance for Aiko to be Empress, (correct me if wrong).

I hear you, and I agree. There is still a lot of time to come, all I'm expecting at this point is that they get that debate (the one that will allow women to succeed) back on the table instead of just abbandoning it all together just because there is a prince in the current generation, which does not really solve the problem.

I agree. I understand that they consider their traditions but they also have to think about the future. Little Prince Hisahito is a blessed for the imperial family but having him in the line to succession doesn't really solve the problem. They just really need to think.

el-khanz said:
I agree. I understand that they consider their traditions but they also have to think about the future. Little Prince Hisahito is a blessed for the imperial family but having him in the line to succession doesn't really solve the problem. They just really need to think.

True. But when and if they do change the the succession law/rule....to something on the lines of the British monarchy (where a woman can inhereit the throne when there are no brothers to do so)....how would Princess Aiko & Prince Hisahito fit into it all? I just hope that, if that is the way they change it to, Princess Aiko will get priority due to the fact that she is the Daughter of the current Crown Prince & Crown Princess and her seniority to Prince Hisahito.

dragonsfire8 said:
True. But when and if they do change the the succession law/rule....to something on the lines of the British monarchy (where a woman can inhereit the throne when there are no brothers to do so)....how would Princess Aiko & Prince Hisahito fit into it all? I just hope that, if that is the way they change it to, Princess Aiko will get priority due to the fact that she is the Daughter of the current Crown Prince & Crown Princess and her seniority to Prince Hisahito.

If it is the same rule as in the UK, Aiko would reign unless her parents have a boy.

The line would be:
HIH Crown Prince Naruhito
HIH Princess Aiko
HIH Prince Akishino
HIH Prince Hisahito
HIH Princess Mako
HIH Princess Kako
etc.

I found the article very informative. Thanks, Elspeth.

But as always, I wish I could exactly knows what the Japanese people really thinks about the whole matter.

Vanesa.

Princess Aiko skis as she attends her first ski lesson at Okushigakogen in Nagano prefecture, central Japan, in this photo taken March 18, 2007 and released April 6, 2007 by the Imperial Household Agency of Japan.

Photos from AP via Yahoo

Awww -- cute photos. Thanks mandyy. I wonder what the hoop-like pink thing she is holding onto is -- must be some sort of training method.

She's so cute in her little skiing outfit.:wub:

Cute? I can't see her little beatiful face! Poor thing, she is all civered and wrapped in her fashion pink skyting outfit! And just look at the persons that are along with her...Their faces are also hidden. :lol:

Vanesa.

Awwwww!!! Those are very sweet pictures. Hope she had a good time. Thank you mandyy for posting these. :)

What very lovely videos, mandyy! It is so cute to see her taking her first lessons and doing quite well! I wonder if the people around her were primarily security, with the exception of the teachers in front -- does anyone know?

What a great pictures. I like her skying outfit. Though i can't see her face, i think she's cute and looks happy.

She skyies like a professional! ;)

Thank you, Mandyy. You always finds something interesting to share with us...I should like to do the same...But I'm such a stupid that couldn't even post a pic in a Forum! :ROFLMAO:

Vanesa.

She seems to get cuter and sweeter everytime I see her-a real royal doll! Lovely pictures to see.:flowers: :)

Oh! And she is getting almost a "grown-up"! :) Did you notice that she isn't a toddler any more? :cry: :w00t2: These two schyzophrenic smilies are for the sensation of Princess Aiko becoming a big girl and not being a baby any more is a little bitter-sweet.

Vanesa.

She's adorable. What a beautiful girl. I wonder what did she perform. Did she sing? Or dance?
I also glad to see her parents attend the concert. They look so proud and happy.

So cute! And it's nice to see her smiling! Naruhito is finally starting to look his age, don't you think?

Oh, I personnally always found Prince Naruhito handsome and looking his age, very much like Princess Masako. The one who must think in changing a little his hairdoss is Prince Akishino (you see I'm doing justice...I like him...BUT NOT HIS HAIRDOSS! :ROFLMAO: :wacko: ). It makes him looks extremely weird!

Vanesa.

yenj69 said:
I found this video clip on Youtube:
YouTube - æ„›å*æ§˜ã€€'07オールå*¦ç¿’院の集いの合唱ご参åŠ*
Aiko is sooooo adorable singing and little dancing.
And I love the way how Crown Prince couple interacted. The small gesture looks so sweet.

What a nice video. Thak you. Aiko is so cute. And the proud parents are so wonderful. I love the way their interact each other. What a happy family. Wish them all the best.

Masako smiling is a great sight to see. The three of them make such a sweet family. Aiko is a doll!:wub: :flowers:

Thanks for the video...! she looks adorable, it's good to see her interacting with kids same age.

Well, so much for those vicious reports that she was autistic and/or retarded. Apparently that was just so much wishful thinking on the part of certain elements who wanted to discredit the Crown Prince and his family. Thank you for posting the link, yenj69!:flowers:

Elspeth said:
Well, so much for those vicious reports that she was autistic and/or retarded. Apparently that was just so much wishful thinking on the part of certain elements who wanted to discredit the Crown Prince and his family. Thank you for posting the link, yenj69!:flowers:

Yep....she seems perfectly fine to me too. So cute for her age.

I just wonder why those elements would want to go all that trouble to discredit the Crown Prince and his family by stiring up vicious rumours? Yeeesh.....at such a tender age, Princess Aiko is already a target of such ugly rumours, at no fault of her own and for only being born too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom