Princess Aiko Current Events: July 2005 - June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting all the photos! She is so adorable and it's great to see her parents looking so proud and happy also. I hope we will get to see them more and more.

Translation From Kyodo news
Princess Aiko has been infected with the β-Hemolytic Streptococcal Infection and it started with a fever from May 23, 2006. She has been absent ffrom Gakushuin kindergarten since May 24 and is expected to return to school on May 29.

mandyy said:
Princess Aiko has been infected with the β-Hemolytic Streptococcal Infection and it started with a fever from May 23, 2006. She has been absent ffrom Gakushuin kindergarten since May 24 and is expected to return to school on May 29.
Oh, poor Aiko, hope she'll be ok soon..

mandyy said:

what disease is that?

Group A beta-haemolytic streptococci are the bacteria that cause strep throat, which is an unpleasant infection but not usually serious. It's quite usual for kids to pick up all sorts of infections like this when they start school.

http://www.niaid.nih.gov/factsheets/strep.htm

Oooh. Strep throat was bad. I had it a few years ago and it wasn't a great feeling. It felt like you had a softball in your throat for a whole two weeks and you had absolutely no energy to move at all. Hope the little princess feels better!

I think Aiko easily gets sick nowadays as she gets in contact with other children at school where viruses are transmitted through play. She was kept in this clean surrounding with all the servants doing all those housekeeping for the Palace but now the situation is quite different as she can easily get in contact with all sorts of bacteria from kindergarten.

I don't think she'll be seriously ill at the moment, just minor viruses.

Last edited:
Princess Aiko, the only child of Crown Prince Naruhito, arrives at the Gakushuin Kindergarten on father's visiting day in Tokyo June 18, 2006

from profimedia and yahoo/reuters

Attachments

• r4155988419.jpg
    r4155988419.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 340
  • NWS-1064973.jpg
    NWS-1064973.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 310
  • NWS-1064979.jpg
    NWS-1064979.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 325
  • NWS-1064981.jpg
    NWS-1064981.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:
Aiko is adorable!!! That happiness to turn to see her. She is very graceful with her raincoat :D

Crown prince attends father's day event at daughter's kindergarten
Crown Prince Naruhito was among participants who took part Sunday in a father's day event at the Gakushuin Kindergarten in Tokyo, in which fathers were invited to watch their children at work in class.
Princess Aiko, who entered the kindergarten in April, played with blocks and did origami paper-folding with other children as their fathers looked on, and went to her father to show him an origami she made, according to the Imperial Household Agency. The classroom visit was not open to the media.................................
http://asia.news.yahoo.com/060618/kyodo/d8iadc600.html

Below from TBS news

From TVBS news, they mentioned that Princess Aiko did a drawing of Prince Naruhito and gave it to him as his father's day present.

Last edited:
Little one is so adorable!:) I wonder what she has chosen for her origami..

Thanx on pics fanletizia and mandyy on link!;)

Time to close this thread. Thanks to everyone who posted.

The new thread can be found here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom