The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 11:50 AM
Aristocracy

The Crown Princely couple looks amazing, can't believe they're both over 40.

Ooooh Princess Aiko with her mouth open, so cute.

Old 03-22-2006, 12:24 PM
Heir Apparent

ENTHUSIASTIC WELCOME FOR NARUHITO FROM LITTLE AIKO

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/03/22/princessaiko/

Her daddy was back home after an overseas trip, and little Princess Aiko's excitement over his return was clear for all to see. As Crown Prince Naruhito pulled up in a limo, his four-year-old daughter couldn't even wait for him to get out of the car before calling out enthusiastically to greet him.

And when the prince, who was returning from Mexico where he has been attending the World Water Forum, stepped forward to gently stroke the youngster's hair, Aiko's face, as she clung on tightly to her mum's hand, was wreathed in smiles.

Old 03-23-2006, 12:49 AM
Royal Highness

Aiko is just too cute for words. She always has a white cardigan draped over her little dresses. :) BTW, when is her birthday?
Old 03-23-2006, 01:05 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by soCal girl
Aiko is just too cute for words. She always has a white cardigan draped over her little dresses. :) BTW, when is her birthday?
Yes, I also noticed that the cardigan has been added to her wardrobe lately... makes her look so dainty and grown-up. :) Her birthday is December 1. You can find some articles and pics released for her last birthday on this thread.

Kindness is the magic elixir of love - The Practice of Kindness
Old 04-03-2006, 01:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

More photos of Aiko's visit to Disneyland Resort on March 13, 2006.

From Profimedia
These are the photos of when she visited the Disneyland. Here you can see that Aiko is wearing Marie's Passport ticket holder on her neck. (Very cute:) )
In the first photo you can see Masako's sister's son is behind Naruhito (the little blue coat)

Something extra (crop photo from Profimedia)
From this photo below on the occasion when Aiko bids farewell to her father Naruhito as he leaves for his Mexico trip just 2 days after their visit to Disney resort, Aiko still misses her trip to Disney as she clungs on to the Disney passort ticket.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	42-16604962.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	236206   Click image for larger version

Name:	42-16605011.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	236207  
Old 04-03-2006, 02:00 PM
Serene Highness

Thanks for the photos, Mandyy. Masako looks warm in that coat! Do you know when Aiko begins kindergarten? It is soon, I think.
Old 04-04-2006, 07:52 PM
Royal Highness

thanksss,Aiko is beautiful :) !!!!!!
Old 04-04-2006, 07:52 PM
Commoner

Very thanks for the photos!!!
Aiko is so cuteeeeeeee :)
Old 04-05-2006, 01:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

aiko is a very beautiful little girl, she born for to be empress.
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 04-05-2006, 05:03 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily
Thanks for the photos, Mandyy. Masako looks warm in that coat! Do you know when Aiko begins kindergarten? It is soon, I think.
She's started, the school year begins on April 1st each year. Regardless of what day of the week April 1st is.
Old 04-05-2006, 05:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

Top aide to crown prince's household wishes Princess Aiko well

...............Referring to the princess entering the Gakushuin Kindergarten in Tokyo in mid-April, the 54-year-old Hayashida told reporters, "My heart is full." Hayashida assumed the post of chief chamberlain of the crown prince's household in November 2001, just before Princess Aiko was born, and became grand master in May 2002..............................
http://asia.news.yahoo.com/060405/kyodo/d8gq24q00.html

.....I guess we still have to wait for a few more days or at least a week before Aiko begins Kindergarten
Old 04-05-2006, 09:12 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_platinum
ENTHUSIASTIC WELCOME FOR NARUHITO FROM LITTLE AIKO
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/03/22/princessaiko/
Her daddy was back home after an overseas trip, and little Princess Aiko's excitement over his return was clear for all to see. As Crown Prince Naruhito pulled up in a limo, his four-year-old daughter couldn't even wait for him to get out of the car before calling out enthusiastically to greet him.
And when the prince, who was returning from Mexico where he has been attending the World Water Forum, stepped forward to gently stroke the youngster's hair, Aiko's face, as she clung on tightly to her mum's hand, was wreathed in smiles.
Awwwwwww..another Daddy's girl, just like her counterpart Princess Elisabeth of Belgium :)
Although I'm sure the IHA wasn't pleased with her enthusiasm (sarcasm)
Old 04-07-2006, 03:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Aiko to enter kindergarten next Tuesday
(Kyodo) _ Princess Aiko, 4, the only child of Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako, will take part in an entrance ceremony next Tuesday at the Gakushuin Kindergarten in Tokyo, the Imperial Household Agency said Friday. The crown prince and princess will also attend the event, it said.................
http://asia.news.yahoo.com/060407/kyodo/d8gr4s5g1.html
Old 04-08-2006, 08:37 AM
Royal Highness

from gettyimages:

Old 04-08-2006, 01:17 PM
Serene Highness

Thank you for the news regarding kindergarten Mandyy - I hope there will be photos of this dear family! I am confused -- they refer to this top aide at the Prince's household saying "my heart is full" and that he has been with the family in that capacity since 2001 -- yet I thought the top aide was just appointed and is a friend of Masako's family. What have I got wrong here?
Old 04-08-2006, 02:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily
I am confused -- they refer to this top aide at the Prince's household saying "my heart is full" and that he has been with the family in that capacity since 2001 -- yet I thought the top aide was just appointed and is a friend of Masako's family. What have I got wrong here?
Hayashida was the one who said "my heart is full". He is the old chamberlain and is retiring on April 6.... Nomura is resuming the new post as the Top aide to the Crown Prince's Household and replacing Hayashida
Old 04-08-2006, 04:36 PM
Serene Highness

OK, gotcha! Thank you.
Old 04-10-2006, 10:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Aiko enters kindergarten

(Kyodo) _ Princess Aiko, the only child of Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako, entered the Gakushuin Kindergarten in Tokyo on Tuesday, the Imperial Household Agency said.

The 4-year-old princess attended the entrance ceremony that lasted for about 30 minutes along with her parents and about 50 other children. The children were divided into two groups and entered their own classrooms after the ceremony, and Aiko met with her teacher as well as her classmates there, the agency said...........................
http://asia.news.yahoo.com/060411/kyodo/d8gtg53g0.html
Old 04-10-2006, 10:31 PM
Aristocracy

What will she be called in the kindergarten, does anyone know?
Old 04-10-2006, 10:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by janos614
What will she be called in the kindergarten, does anyone know?
Toshinomiya Aiko

Closed Thread

Tags
aiko, princess aiko, princess toshi