Princess Aiko News and Current Events Part 3: April 2008 - December 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a sad new...I think that Royals must study in their countries if possible, in order of learning to love it. But if little Aiko's life or mental stability could be in danger, it's better to her to go abroad.
Let's try to see the bright side.
The Princess Aiko will have a possibility to experience the living in another cultural surrounding. That's great!
And her dear poor mother may accompany her and live more free and calm life. If they choose the Swiss school the Crown Princess will live not far from her own parents who reside in Hague.:flowers:

Let's try to see the bright side.
The Princess Aiko will have a possibility to experience the living in another cultural surrounding. That's great!
And her dear poor mother may accompany her and live more free and calm life. If they choose the Swiss school the Crown Princess will live not far from her own parents who reside in Hague.:flowers:

You mean her own grand parents, don't you?

You mean her own grand parents, don't you?
Dearest amedea,
try to read my post once more: "... the Crown Princess will live not far from her own parents".

Ah, sorry I read your post too fast :flowers:
And I couldn't image the Crown Princess moving away from her husband, that would be very sad :sad:
Before moving Aiko to Switerland wouldn't it be better to try home schooling? She can have other occasions to spend time with other children.

Princess Aiko walks home from school without mother's support

Issei Nomura, grand master of the Crown Prince's household, said that Princess Aiko -- the only child of Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako -- arrived at school with her mother by car on July 23, the last day before the school's summer break.
The 8-year-old princess did not appear at the school's end-of-semester ceremony, but attended her homeroom class after the ceremony. - Mainichi

I fail to understand the fuss surrounding Princess Aiko. She is the only child of the Crown Princely couple, but on the other hand she will never succeed her father. This makes her a usual Princess of the Japanese Imperial family. It is great that the Gaikushin school has been doing an amazing job educating the members of the Imperial family. However, it may not meet Princess Aiko's needs. Is there anything wrong with allowing her to continue her education in the girls only school in Japan or abroad? I am sure the Crown Princely couple can afford it.

Poor girl...I think that children could be cruel sometimes...If Princess Masako is not popular among japanese people, it could be that Aiko's classmates are trying to get revenge of her bullying her daughter. I'm not a Masako's fan , but I think that those bullies must not take revenge on the Crownprincess attacking her daughter who has nothing to do with the whole matter. :bang::bang: She is a girl and deserves to have a HAPPY CHILDHOOD, as all children must to have. Of course, she is a Japanese princess and must behave as a Japanese princess, but at the age she is, she is a girl before any other thing.

Vanesa.

Thanks for the article!:flowers:
I am confused about the following:
3:44 pm July 24, 2010
nanashi wrote:
Many of Japanese are not interested in Masako.
Hisashi Owada (father of Masako) was disliked by the colleague of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The friend of Masako was few from being in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
There is a rumor that Aiko is slight autism.
Married couple’s of Naruhito and Masako figures are bad. Oppositely, married couple’s of Fumihito and Kiko figures are good.
There is a rumor that Naruhito has a strong rivalry in Fumihito that is the figure and better than I.
The Europe and America people sets up like Masako AungSanSuuKyi, and the plan of the Europe and America people puppet ..Japanese imperial household.. doesn’t succeed. Because Masako is ability shortage as Europe and America people’s puppet person.
It says in the so much because there is a person whom it and a lot of people have misunderstood. Many of women who are marrying imperial household in Japan are civilians now. Michiko, Masako, Kiko, and Hisako are civilians. However, it is thought that the relation of Michiko empress and Masako is estranged. It doesn’t get along well two people still though it the private organization comes from. In a word, sympathy doesn’t gather from such a factor in Masako.
Is there any truth in the above? If yes, in what ways do the Europe and America want Crown Princess Masako to be their puppet person?

Thanks for the article!:flowers:
I am confused about the following:

Is there any truth in the above? If yes, in what ways do the Europe and America want Crown Princess Masako to be their puppet person?

I think that what Nanashi saids could have some true in it. Crownprince Naruhito and his wife are to westernized (at least, for my taste...and I'm a western, so just think what a Japanese man or woman could think!) and it's not so far fetched to suppose that post-modern Europe and EEUU wants a couple of westernized monarchs in Japan to support their interest. I'm not surprised to know that the Crownprince couple could not be popular in their own country.

The only thing I don't believe is that Princess Aiko is slightly authist. She doesn't look as an authist. Maybe there's people who doesn't like her for her parents are too much westernized and they believed this made up story. When you doesn't like someone, you are ready to believe every bad things yu hears or reads about him/her.

Vanesa.:sad:

If it is true that people who don't like Masako and Naruhito try to target their daughter by bullying her and making up stories about her alleged autism -- it is outrageous.:mad:
But maybe Aiko is just a victim of regular school bulling that can happen everywhere and to everybody-been there.:sad:
I think what kind of school she will attend will not matter, since she is not a heir anyway.

Thanks for the response!:flowers:
Accusations hurled at Crown Princess Masako and the awkward situation surrounding Princess Aiko may indicate that the above individuals tend to tarnish the otherwise impeccable Imperial family. It is impossible to determine a truth.

Princess Aiko not present for 2nd semester opening ceremony at school

Princess Aiko was not present for the opening ceremony of her school's second semester on Sept. 6.
Princess Aiko, 8, is a third-grader at Gakushuin Primary School.

After she came to school on the 6th accompanied by her mother Crown Princess Masako, the two waited in a classroom while the opening ceremony was held. Princess Aiko joined her homeroom after the ceremony finished, but went home with her mother before 10:30 a.m. - Mainichi

One more article - Telegraph

I feel so bad for The Imperial Princess being bulled like that if i was in Japan and had a son in her class I would tell my son to stick up for the princess and befriend so she has someone that she knows.

Princess Aiko returned home on foot for the first time

Princess Aiko, daughter of Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako, went home from school on foot with her mother on Sept. 24, the first time she has done so since becoming a third grader at Gakushuin Elementary School in Tokyo.

Aiko, 8, arrived at school with her mother by car as usual, and at the end of the day walked the few hundred meters home with her mother. - Mainichi

Well done, Your Imperial Highness!:flowers:

If Aiko is really suffering from anxiety at her age because of her surroundings at the school maybe her parents should take her out? She's not even 10 and she could potentially have anxiety issues... poor girl. Her family seems to be good friends with the Dutch Royal Family maybe go to school there and stay with the Dutch Family? The Dutch Princesses seem to be doing ok at their school.

I feel for this little one. Anxiety can be such a handicap.:sad:

I doubt that Princess Aiko would be allowed out of Japan.

She's not even 10 and she could potentially have anxiety issues... poor girl. Her family seems to be good friends with the Dutch Royal Family maybe go to school there and stay with the Dutch Family? The Dutch Princesses seem to be doing ok at their school.

I think they should let her change schools or at least change class. She'll probably be allowed out of Japan for university (or maybe secondary school?). I've heard that a Japanese Princess studied at Edinburgh?

Princess Aiko dances with fellow students at the Gakushuin elementary school
for her school's athletic festival in Tokyo on October 11, 2010. Crown Prince
Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako attended the festival.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages/daylife **

She looks quite happier and hopefully that's the case. I like the Crown Prince's huge camera.

Thanks namiey! :flowers:

I want to hug them! Naruhito was so sweet :wub: A real proud father!

Yes, I second that .... just like a "normal" family who rejoice in the pleasure and success of one of their children.

Thanks for the update!:flowers:
Given not-so-pleasant news surrounding Princess Aiko, it has been a truly pleasant surprise to watch the video. It is obvious that Crown Princely couple enjoyed attending the event.

I agree. The little one looks truly happy dancing along with her classmates. I'm very relieved watching the video and looking at the great photos you've posted here. :flowers:

Vanesa.

According to Japanese weeklies Shukan Shincho and Josei Seven, Aiko-sama may quit school in Japan to attend a boarding school in either Switzerland or Australia. Those reports come after widespread coverage in mainstream Japanese media earlier this year of the princess allegedly suffering bullying at her current school in Shinjuku, Tokyo, and suffering from anxiety.
The Imperial Household Agency declined to comment on matters regarding Princess Aiko. - Full article Wall Street Journal

But why to Australia ? No offence to Australian people but Why not to England where the princess will be able to acquire Advanced RP ?

Perfectly adorable and so sweet to see-both Aiko and her parents look so happy! Thanks for these great pictures and vids.:flowers:

Princess Aiko dances with fellow students at the Gakushuin elementary school
for her school's athletic festival in Tokyo on October 11, 2010. Crown Prince
Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako attended the festival.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages/daylife **

Nice pics. Hope that the princess is happier now & so are her parents.

May God bless them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom