Princess Aiko News and Current Events Part 3: April 2008 - December 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like these little princess. She is so beatiful!

We don't know exactly what her symptoms are because no-one has told us. :ermm:

I can tell you what I heard on Japanese TV...on youtube:)
that Princess Masako may burst into tears at the slightest things, she may show little interest in daily activities, feeling of loss, low self esteem, being unstable emotionally.

But this was from a couple years ago...so I hope she has progressed towards recovery since.

One thing I can say as a nurse though, that last thing people who suffers from mental illness need is, others telling them to "Snap out of it", or "Get a grip" etc. They really dont need that:-(

"Little interest in daily things" sounds like depression, certainly. If she knows about the comments that have been directed toward her in various publications, I'm sure that has made recovery even more difficult. :ermm:

I can tell you what I heard on Japanese TV...on youtube:)
that Princess Masako may burst into tears at the slightest things, she may show little interest in daily activities, feeling of loss, low self esteem, being unstable emotionally.

But this was from a couple years ago...so I hope she has progressed towards recovery since.

One thing I can say as a nurse though, that last thing people who suffers from mental illness need is, others telling them to "Snap out of it", or "Get a grip" etc. They really dont need that:-(

If she knows about the comments that have been directed toward her in various publications, I'm sure that has made recovery even more difficult. :ermm:

Yes...if we can simply "snap out of it" or "pull ourselves together", we then will have a very little mental illness in the world.

Yes, I agree completely. Like grief, those who've never suffered from disorders simply can't understand what it's like to have them.:nonono:

Yes...if we can simply "snap out of it" or "pull ourselves together", we then will have a very little mental illness in the world.

Princess Aiko went to her first baseball match with her parents Prince Naruhito and Princess Masako at Jingu stadium in Tokyo on July 12, 2009.

Pics
Sankei news
Jiji press 1, 2
Mainichi news

Magnik, that photo makes me think that the royal family is more popular there than some recent articles have implied.

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it...P Aiko is a spitting image of her father. The royal couple is blessed to have such an adorable child. It's a pleasure to see her bring so much joy and happiness to her parents.

i hope princess masako is recuperating well...it's good that her husband supports her...he really loves her..i wonder why the royal household is still very strict on the japanese royals...i mean these are different times.....

Japan's Princess Aiko takes part in an athletic festival at
Gakushuin Primary School in Tokyo October 17, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Now there's an enthusiastic approach to athletic games...wonder if she won the race....the expression on her face tells me she enjoyed the athletic festival even if she didn't.

Oh my, P Aiko is showing rapid development in height. I have a hunch she will outgrow her father in height before high school or even sooner.

Thanx for the sweet pics iceflower~

Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako watch Princess Aiko competing in an athletic meet Gakushuin Primary School

Pic 1

She is really putting ALL her might into it! The princesses hair is getting so long. Too cute, thanks for posting.

She's adorable and seems to have a competitive spirit.

Now there's an enthusiastic approach to athletic games...wonder if she won the race....the expression on her face tells me she enjoyed the athletic festival even if she didn't.

Oh my, P Aiko is showing rapid development in height. I have a hunch she will outgrow her father in height before high school or even sooner.

Thanx for the sweet pics iceflower~

Indeed, her team won the race!!! Mainly, because she is a very fast runner, I have read.

Indeed, they won the race.
Princess Aiko was second to last to run and secured a comfortable lead for the last member of their team, however it was very much a team effort, not an achievement of an individual. :)
You can read more in this blog entry.

Princess Aiko is such a lovely child. Crown Princely couple obviously adore her. At the same time, Princess Aiko felt slightly uncomfortable during the photoshoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom