Masako Picture Thread Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mandy

Majesty
Country
United States
Welcome to Masako's picture thread Part 1 where you can post older pictures of Masako. Please follow the attachment and copyright rules. If you wish to share images that have already been posted around the forums, do so via links or through a photobucket or similar account.

Thanks for your co-operation. Have fun!

Photo from newscom of Masako Owad at the start of taking Imperial lessons in becoming the future Empress of Japan on Mar 12, 1993.

Attachments

• 19930312.jpg
    19930312.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,072
Photo from Corbis of Masako Owada and her family taking the last official photographs before she marries Prince Naruhito.

Date of photo: June 1, 1993

Attachments

• 19930601.jpg
    19930601.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 2,143
  • 19930312a.jpg
    19930312a.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,740
A photo of her visit to the Aichi Expo on July 20, 2005 from ANN news.

Attachments

• 20050729-00000036-ann-soci-thumb-000.jpg
    20050729-00000036-ann-soci-thumb-000.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 1,533
Oh my goodness, Masako looked so happy and adorable as a little baby. Her expressions are so adorable!

ichigo said:
Oh my goodness, Masako looked so happy and adorable as a little baby. Her expressions are so adorable!

Yes, she was adorable! Hope she can be as happy in the near future. I love the baby/toddler pics.

I know her younger sisters are twins and it was recently said on another thread that her sister Setsuko is currently living in Switzerland. That sister visited Masako and Naruhito while they were in the Netherlands.

Last edited:
Her younger sisters are twins. Their names are Setsuko and Reiko.

They are all three very beatiful, indeed. But Masako is the prettiest of them.

Vanesa.:)

I love seeing these older photos ...

old photos

1:18years old
3:before wedding
4,5:G7 SUMMIT IN TOKYO July 9, 1993
6:at the UTAKAIHAJIME ceremony in 1994

Thanks for these older photos!

Might you have captions for the colour ones?

Masako's lovely, isn't she?

-- Abbie

Thanks for these older photos!

Masako's lovely, isn't she?

-- Abbie

Yes, she's a verly lovely and classy woman. I love her smile :wub: Wish her all the best

-- Abbie

If you look carefully, there are captions except for the second and last two pictures. Picture #3 is a composite picture and only counts as one image. :)

I was talking about the composite, amalgam photo ...

If you look carefully, there are captions except for the second and last two pictures. Picture #3 is a composite picture and only counts as one image. :)

THANK you for this information, Mandy! :)

Yeah, the composite, amalgam photo, with all the little thumbnails, is the one I'd like to know more about, actually. I guess I was looking for captions to all the little TN's, perhaps?

Pretty please?

How beautiful is CP Masako in her light-blue dress and hat !

She's naturally gorgeous and radiant.. With her stylish wardrobe and accesories, she always look good to me..

Back
Top Bottom