The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-28-2011, 05:40 AM

I'm reading a book about the Japanese Royalty right now...

Old 03-04-2011, 04:32 PM
Commoner

I hope these are just rumors because they are truely a perfect couple it would be very sad

Old 03-04-2011, 04:51 PM
Administrator

Unless its been announced by the court, they are just that....rumours....every now and then they pop up.

Old 03-04-2011, 11:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

If Naruhito hasn't divorced Masako by now, despite all the criticism of her, then I think it's very unlikely he will ever do so.
I think he's accepted (and perhaps even embraced, to a certain extent) being alienated from his family.

It remains to be seen what will happen when the Emperor dies.
Old 03-05-2011, 10:29 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
Unless its been announced by the court, they are just that....rumours....every now and then they pop up.
They don't 'pop up' every now and then, the original rumours surfaced when this thread originated in 2005, they did the rounds and then died. There hasn't been any other rumours since then, unless you count an occasional discussion on a message board. But not in the media.
Old 03-05-2011, 11:51 PM
Administrator

Every now and then someone will post something in the current events thread or this thread, and question whether or not Masako and Naruhito are getting a divorce. So that to me is a pop up...it might be different to you.

Old 03-21-2011, 09:13 PM
Serene Highness

I don't know but they seemed happy don't know what could go wrong but could you divorce a crown prince of japan?
Old 03-21-2011, 11:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Given how devoted how devoted CP Naruhito seems to be to his family, I can't see him divorcing CP Masako. And I can't imagine CP Masako divorcing him, because she would be sure to lose Princess Aiko. I think that if they've managed to stay together this long in spite of all the trouble around them, they'll stay together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandduchess24 View Post
I don't know but they seemed happy don't know what could go wrong but could you divorce a crown prince of japan?
Old 05-13-2011, 04:08 AM
Nobility

Wow! Japan's people, as a whole, are considered intelligent because of their many innovations, inventions, technologies, etc. Who exactly says Princess Masako's only responsibility to have an 'heir,' aka 'a son?' Women have come very in the last century and also into this new century and into this new millennium. Actually, biologically, it is a man's gametes that supply an 'x chromosome' or a 'y chromosome.' Because a female's gametes contain only an 'x chromosome,' then, ironically, it is up to a future father to supply the 'y chromosome' that will make a future son.
If the CP of Japan cannot supply the necessary 'y chromosome' from one spermatozoa to a mature ovum from his wife - - - then it is, still, actually neither either of their faults. How can people be so petty and utterly ridiculous to 'blame' the CPss on bodily processes she has absolutely no control over. I think one too many in Japan has exceeded their saki consumption! The citizenry of Japan as a whole, need to 'get a grip.'
Old 05-13-2011, 01:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotHRH View Post
Wow!...The citizenry of Japan as a whole, need to 'get a grip.'
NotHRH,
This topic had been discussed thousand times.
Would you be so kind to read this thread from the very beginning to find all info you need.
The Japanese people are fond of children regardless their sex.
Traditionally the Emperor of Japan is the highest ranking shinto priest (神主), the role a woman cannot carry on.
Old 06-02-2011, 11:00 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasumi
NotHRH,
This topic had been discussed thousand times.
Would you be so kind to read this thread from the very beginning to find all info you need.
The Japanese people are fond of children regardless their sex.
Traditionally the Emperor of Japan is the highest ranking shinto priest (神主), the role a woman cannot carry on.

I came across a bit of relevant-to-this-topic information about HRH the Crown Princess Masako of Japan. I did not know that the princess is 45+ years-old. As a general rule, as all women do not fit in the same category, it can be extremely difficult to conceive at this (st)age in woman's life. But there is still hope for the crown princess. Just last year, John Travolta's gave birth to baby boy. Mrs. Travolta (Kelly Preston) was 48 years-old at that time.
I feel for the Crown Princess of Japan. As she is already wealthy, I hope for her to be healthy and wise also. I wish for only happiness within the JRF always.
Old 09-06-2011, 09:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

It took Masako years to have her daughter and she wasn't in her mid 40s during that time. It should be accepted that Masako will only have one child. Now that a boy has been born to Kiko, I believe there is no longer a need to stress Masako to have another child at her age; even if it is possible and safe to do so.
Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012
Old 09-15-2011, 01:49 AM
Commoner

Now We Getting a Grip!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotHRH View Post
I think one too many in Japan has exceeded their saki consumption! The citizenry of Japan as a whole, need to 'get a grip.'
Thanks your attention:

Perhaps we Japanese have been troubled and suffered from so-called
"Traditional Custom, " however, it seemed to change very dramatically since 311, Tohoku-Kanto Disaster, against Tradition.

According to an Imperial Time flow, Princess Aiko had been almost determined as a female successor of Emperor, before six years, against Male-Successor-Tradition. However at that moment, Akishino Family, lower brother of CP Naruhito, has intervened and destroyed their Imperial Time Flow with male-pregnant notice, a calculated artificial operation, like a movie scene.

Now we become pretty liberal to discuss and change inconvenient situations, like as Justice with Michael Sandel, Harvard.

For example, so-called "Future Emperor," a son of Akishino family, has failed Chakko-no-Gi, an obliged celebration for Future Emperor before five-year-old. Plus, he seems to have some handicaps to insist "Future Emperor," because too much complicated and too much busy job as for the Emperor Activities now.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:13 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysunshine View Post
Thanks your attention:

For example, so-called "Future Emperor," a son of Akishino family, has failed Chakko-no-Gi, an obliged celebration for Future Emperor before five-year-old. Plus, he seems to have some handicaps to insist "Future Emperor," because too much complicated and too much busy job as for the Emperor Activities now.

I don't understand; are you saying that little Hisahito is handicapped in some way?
He doesn't appear to be in his photographs.
Old 09-15-2011, 12:14 PM
Heir Apparent

This article says that the celebration was postponed due to the tsunami disaster. The young prince helps with younger children in his school and is very interested in animals.

Prince Hisahito celebrates 5th birthday

How does one "fail" a "celebration"?
Old 09-15-2011, 03:07 PM
Nobility

From what I have seen and read the crown Prince,Masako and Aiko seem fine as a family .Very sweet and close.It the outside pressures that create problems.It's sad but I hope they stick together.
Old 09-15-2011, 03:25 PM
Administrator

What does Prince Hisahito have to do with the topic of this thread?

Old 09-15-2011, 11:19 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeniaCasaraghi View Post
It took Masako years to have her daughter and she wasn't in her mid 40s during that time. It should be accepted that Masako will only have one child. Now that a boy has been born to Kiko, I believe there is no longer a need to stress Masako to have another child at her age; even if it is possible and safe to do so.
Myabe if Masako were moved to a less stressful living environment, she could probably relax enough to be artificially insemnated and then carry a kid full term. If the sex were medicinally arranged, then she could figure out how to carry a child full term and then give birth with little to no stress since the outcome is predetermined.
Old 09-16-2011, 08:23 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by AristoCat View Post
Myabe if Masako were moved to a less stressful living environment, she could probably relax enough to be artificially insemnated and then carry a kid full term. If the sex were medicinally arranged, then she could figure out how to carry a child full term and then give birth with little to no stress since the outcome is predetermined.

Don't you think that has been tried in the past?

(It's been rumored that's the way Hisahito was conceived.)
Old 09-16-2011, 04:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Again, Masako's age as well as her previous pregnancy history points to the unlikelihood that she will ever become pregnant again, whether she is moved to a less stressful environment or not. PLUS after so many years of marriage I am sure, like Mirabel said, that various procedures have been tried to get Masako pregnant throughout the years.

Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012

Tags
crown prince naruhito, crown princess masako, divorce, masako, naruhito, prince naruhito, princess masako