Divorce rumours for Princess Masako ?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you know that it has?;)

It seems likely that, if in vitro was used with Kiko, then it was also tried- and -failed- with Masako.

No, of course I don't know it for a fact; however, I cannot imagine this chance would be overlooked.
Concern over lack of an heir has plagued the Imperial Family for quite some time (even before the birth of Princess Aiko).

Divorce a Crown Prince and separate from the Royal Family, is that even possible? Do the kunaicho (IHA) allow this?

Just a theory, that the IHA would probably welcome it especially if the Prince remarries someone young enough to have kids. But be warned, Henry VIII was encouraged to divorce Katharine, and when he did all he11 broke lose.

At this point in time, if life in the Imperial Family is too rough on her and she's being nothing but miserable (and making everyone else miserable by default), she should just leave and move on. She doesn't look like she's getting it together and the Imperial Family cannot adjust thousands of years of tradition in order to make Masako happy. It sounds like her mental health is never going to heal.

In the book about cp masako I remember it mentioning that they're always watched and that its impossible to divorce a royal of the Japanese imperial family and she's suffering from depression, could this all be true and does the depression partly come from her not giving birth to a boy? She can still try right?

In the book about cp masako I remember it mentioning that they're always watched and that its impossible to divorce a royal of the Japanese imperial family and she's suffering from depression, could this all be true and does the depression partly come from her not giving birth to a boy? She can still try right?

I doubt it; she is almost 50 years old!
It's unlikely she will have another child; Aiko is ten already.

I think the depression goes above and beyond not having a son.
Masako seems so unhappy with her life.

Back
Top Bottom