Crown Princess Masako Current Events Part 1: July 2005 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mandyy said:
Japan's mummy gangs play deadly game
That just sounds so sad. On the face of it, Masako look happy and confident in those kindergarden photos. Yet uneven a Crown Princess has to conform to a dress code not even set by the palace officials. As if this woman doesn't have enough pressure to conform.

#1: The latest edition of Shukanjosei features Princess Masako recent appearance at Haneda Airport on its cover.
images from http://www.shufu.co.jp/
#2: Josei 7 also features Masako at the airport
image from josei7http://www.shufu.co.jp/

Attachments

• woman060704_l.jpg
    woman060704_l.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 244
  • cover06-24.jpg
    cover06-24.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 426
Last edited:
Princess Masako and Princess Aiko returned to Tokyo from their vacation in Nasu on August 3, 2006.
Prince Naruhito returned to Tokyo earlier than Masako and Aiko because he had to perform some official duties.
During their stay in Nasu, the crown prince couple and their daughter Aiko visited the near by Nasu Animal Kingdom and they had a chance to ride on horses and get in contact with various animals.

Translation from Yomiuri news

I think that Crown Princess Masako must be popular in Japan. I never spoke about her with any Japanese, but I can almost feel it watching the pics you are posting.

Take care of the too well-known "bad press" who likes to make up things just to have a nice story to sell...:furious:

Vanesa.

I think this is a picture of Masako and Aiko returing to Tokyo after their break on Aug. 3, 2006.
from www.yuko2ch.net

Wow, mandyy, that is a very different - more "intimate" - pose from the usual ones that we get to see. A dear photo! Thank you for posting it!

hey guys, I just wanna know. Who is do you think the more beautiful between Crown Princess Masako and Princess Kiko ?

I just want to know ur opinion about that. ^__^

btw is that (picture) really Princess Masako with her daughter (Princess Aiko) ?

Last edited:
Here are some better quality photos I just found of Masako and Aiko returning from their Nasu vacation on Aug. 3, 2006.
from www.yuko2ch.net
img20060831230810zw1.jpg
img20060831230820tr4.jpg

The second photo, unusually, shows a very smiling and relaxed Crown Princess and that is so nice to see. Was this a return from an Imperial Villa within Japan? And is it correct that the Crown Prince had returned earlier?

Emily said:
The second photo, unusually, shows a very smiling and relaxed Crown Princess and that is so nice to see. Was this a return from an Imperial Villa within Japan? And is it correct that the Crown Prince had returned earlier?
Yes, that's correct!

Mandyy - you are so good at keeping us updated, that I am supposing no photos have been released of their departure from the Netherlands and arrival in Canada. I hope someone says something about how their time in the Netherlands was for them (besides the Yahoo 'official' report).

You welcome Emmily! Hello's report is in a interesting way has summed up the info about princess Masako.

I read the article and I 'm very moved for Crown Prince Naruhito attitude toward his wife. He seems to love her so much. And this is that counts in this life, after all. Love, family, happiness...

I like very much Prince Naruhito, Princess Masako and Princess Aiko little family. They are united as the fingers of a hand are. :flowers:

Vanesa.

Thanks for that link, fanletizia. I had read that she had a "distant relative" involved in chemical poisoning but I didn't know it was a grandfather -- which, to my way of thinking, is not so distant.

Also, zarat, I really enjoyed the Hello special on Masako it was a nice article.

That is sad news for Masako and I hope she can take comfort that he lived a long life! May he rest in peace!

I hope she will be permitted to attend his burial ceremony

This is a sad news that he left. But we are happy that he lived long. May he rest in peace. Wish Princess Masako can overcome the grief.

Crown Princess Masako (R) arrives at her grandfather Yutaka Egashira's home with Crown Prince Naruhito (L) and their daughter Princess Aiko to pay respect to the late Egashira in Tokyo September 25, 2005.

from yahoo/reuters

Thank you for the photos, fanletizia. I am sorry for Masako because for most people the loss of grandparents is very sad. That said, from what I can see of her face, she still looks better in these photos than she did while in the depths of her 'adjustment disorder' which makes me think she is still recovering, and that I am happy about.

#1: JIJI press
#2: FNN news-Mr. Owada received them at the entrance of his home.

Thank you for these photos, mandyy. Does anyone know about Japanese funeral rites? Do they routinely cremate? How long is the period between death and burial? Does the family attend any sort of religious ceremony -- and would that be Shinto?

mandyy said:
#1: JIJI press
#2: FNN news-Mr. Owada received them at the entrance of his home.

I'm happy to see the Princess and family visiting her late grandfather's home. For some reason I was afraid she wouldn't be allowed to. Is Mr. Owada Masako's father? Thanks in advance.

I'm very relieved seeing that Princess Masako seems to be happy again as well as her whole family. Princess Aiko is more beatiful than ever, and Prince Naruhito seems also more relaxed. Good for them! :heart:

Vanesa.

Mr. Owada is Masako's father and I think, they are visiting Masako's family home and not that of her grandfather. Please someone correct me if I am wrong -- but the outside of the house looks like Masako's family home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom