Crown Prince Naruhito Current Events Part 1: July 2005 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry. This surgery is not so dangerous. The Crownprice will be allright in no time. Nowadays, polyp surgery it's easy. I don't know what kind of surgery must he exactly has, but some of them could cauterized.

Vanesa.

Guyana's President Bharrat Jagdeo, right, is welcomed by Japanese Crown Prince Naruhito at Akasaka Palace in Tokyo, Monday, June 25, 2007.

photos from AP via Yahoo

What kind of relationships does Japan have with Guyana?

Vanesa.

Crown Prince Naruhito speaks during a news conference in Tokyo July 6, 2007 ahead of next week's visit to Mongolia. Japan's Crown Prince said on Friday that it would still take some time for his wife to recover fully from a stress-induced mental illness, and asked the Japanese people to watch over her with warmness.

Yahoo! News Photo

Prince Naruhito riding a horse in Mongolia on July 11, 2007
pic from Mainichi news

Prince Naruhito meetingthe Japanese ambassador to Mongolia at ambassador's residence on July 12, 2007

pic from mainichi news

Last edited:
Japan Crown Prince Made Honorary President Of UN Water Advisory Board
Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has appointed Crown Prince Naruhito of Japan to serve as honorary president of his Advisory Board on Water and Sanitation.
The advisory board was formed in 2004 to heighten public awareness of water and sanitation issues and provide advice to the secretary-general, U.N. spokeswoman Michele Montas said..........
link

Crown prince assumes honorary presidency of U.N. advisory board
Japan Today - News - Crown prince assumes honorary presidency of U.N. advisory board

What a sad thing that the Presidence must be only "Honorary"! I think that the Crownprince could so an excellent work there...:ermm:

Vanesa.

Last edited:
Japanese Crown Prince Naruhito jogs with his bodyguards and unidentified officials around the Togu Palace residence in Tokyo March 11, 2008.

Reuters

Photos of Prince Naruhito during his visit in Brasilia, Brazil on June 17, 2008.

Photos from Reuters, AP via Yahoo

Crown Prince Naruhito's Official Visit to VietNam: 9-15 February 2009

Crown prince to visit Vietnam in Feb; Masako to stay home:sad::sad:

Crown Prince Naruhito will pay an official visit to Vietnam from Feb 9 to 15 to attend events commemorating the 35th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries, government officials said Tuesday. Crown Princess Masako, who has been undergoing treatment for a stress-induced illness, however, will not accompany her husband.

The couple deemed the trip may be difficult for the princess, after consulting her doctor, considering the fact that they would be on a back-to-back schedule, according to the Imperial Household Agency.

I'm very sad and disappoint now:cry::cry::sad:

Press conference
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/photos/culture/imperial/090205/imp0902052259003-p2.jpg
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/photos/culture/imperial/090205/imp0902052259003-p1.jpg
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/photos/culture/imperial/090205/imp0902052259003-p3.jpg
Japan prince looks forward to Vietnam visit

TOKYO (AP): Japanese Crown Prince Naruhito said Thursday he is looking forward to exploring the waterways of Vietnam during his visit next week to mark the 35th anniversary of diplomatic ties between the countries.
The heir to the Japanese throne, who studied water travel and commerce when he was in college, will attend welcoming ceremonies and meet with top officials in the Vietnamese capital of Hanoi before heading down to the ancient capital of Hue, the southern business center of Ho Chi Minh City and the Mekong River.
"I'm looking forward to directly observing a great Asian river," Naruhito, 48, said at a rare news conference ahead of his scheduled departure Monday. "It would be my great pleasure to be able to deepen my personal research while serving my official duties."
Crown Princess Masako, 45, will not be accompanying him.
She has skipped most of her public duties over the last five years because of stress-related symptoms and mental depression. Palace doctors say Masako has been steadily recovering
]

And, I found this picture, this so cute:flowers:
http://hiphotos.baidu.com/%BE%B4%B9...%CD%F5/pic/item/e91ac160984056c28cb10d55.jpeg

Hey thanks a lot for posting the pics of the visit !! I couldn't find anything so far on the JT or in any communication medium...

Thank you very much, too, Emma, for putting all those links! :flowers:
There is something I would like to know: Can you explain why it was your Vice President Nguyen Thi Doan who invited and received the crown prince? Does she all the stuff with state guests and so on? Or will she as the vice-president (second in rank) invite the crown prince (second in rank) and the president (first in rank) would invite the emperor (first in rank)?
What is her function? Does she have any power? Sorry if I am sounding stupid, I admit that I know next to nothing about the Vietnamese government...

Oh, I'm glad you want to know more about my country:ROFLMAO:, chiaraC:wub:
You're right.The Vice-President invite crown prince and the president invite emperor.President Nguyen Minh Triet(you know him???) was invited Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko to visited Vietnam when he meet CP Naruhito:flowers:
I have some information about Vice-President for you:
Vice President position is the raw deal in Vietnam. The same positions as President, this is only one position to honor, it means more political than practical. According to regulations, the Deputy President is to replace President when President is not capable of leading countries.

Oh, I'm glad you want to know more about my country:ROFLMAO:, chiaraC:wub:
You're right.The Vice-President invite crown prince and the president invite emperor.President Nguyen Minh Triet(you know him???) was invited Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko to visited Vietnam when he meet CP Naruhito:flowers:
I have some information about Vice-President for you:
Vice President position is the raw deal in Vietnam. The same positions as President, this is only one position to honor, it means more political than practical. According to regulations, the Deputy President is to replace President when President is not capable of leading countries.

Thank you very much for answering!:flowers:
So that means that the emperor and the empress will also go to Vietnam in the near future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom