Crown Prince Naruhito and Family: News & Photos 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Japanese Crown Prince Naruhito (2nd L), President Honour of the 22nd World Gas Conference chats with British Petroleum CEO The Lord Browne of Madigley during a reception after the opening ceremony of the five-day international conference with about 4,800 participants from 72 economies in Tokyo 01 June 2003, while Japanese Crown Princess Masako (L) looks on.

Attachments

• masako.jpg
    masako.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 384
TOKYO - JUNE 6: Japanese Crown Prince Naruhito (L) and Crown Princess Masako wave South Korean President Roh Moo-hyun and Japanese Emperor Akihito at the Akasaka State Guesthouse after a welcoming ceremony for the President on June 6, 2003 in Tokyo, Japan.

Attachments

• waving.jpg
    waving.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 371
TOKYO, JAPAN - DECEMBER 11: Crown Prince Naruhito ® and Princess Masako wave from the steps of the airplane at Haneda Airport December 11, 2002 in Tokyo, Japan. They are leaving for an official visit to New Zealand and Australia.

Attachments

• airplane.jpg
    airplane.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 347
TOKYO, JAPAN - DECEMBER 11: Crown Prince Naruhito (L) and Princess Masako walk to an airplane at Haneda Airport December 11, 2002 in Tokyo, Japan. They are leaving for an official visit to New Zealand and Australia.

Attachments

• coat.jpg
    coat.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 293
TOKYO - DECEMBER 19: Japanese Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako arrive at Haneda Airport December 19, 2002 in Tokyo, Japan. They are returning from an official visit to New Zealand and Australia.

Attachments

• stairs.jpg
    stairs.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 371
Japan's Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako enjoys a vacation with their daughter Princess Akiko April 6, 2002 in Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan. Princess Masako gave birth to the royal couple's first child December 2001.

Attachments

• walk_1.jpg
    walk_1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 315
Japan's Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako enjoys a vacation with their daughter Princess Akiko April 6, 2002 in Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan. Princess Masako gave birth to the royal couple's first child December 2001.

Attachments

• walk_2.jpg
    walk_2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 311

Attachments

• walk_3.jpg
    walk_3.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 324

Attachments

• walk_4.jpg
    walk_4.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 228

Attachments

• walk_5.jpg
    walk_5.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 256
FILE PHOTO Japanese Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako enjoy a bike ride in this undated file photograph. The couple are expecting their first child which is due in December of 2001.

Attachments

• bikes.jpg
    bikes.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 414
Japanese Crown Prince Naruhito and his wife Princess Masako wave June 2, 2001 as they leave Nasu, Japan in Tochigi Prefecture, north of Tokyo.

Such a beautiful, informal picture of the couple. Must be the colourful flowers behind them and their great smiles!

Attachments

• flowers_1.jpg
    flowers_1.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 465
Japanese Crown Prince Naruhito and his wife Princess Masako wave June 2, 2001 as they leave Nasu, Japan in Tochigi Prefecture, north of Tokyo.

Attachments

• flowers_2.jpg
    flowers_2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 301
FILE PHOTO Japanese Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako walk their dogs in this undated file photograph. The couple are expecting their first child which is due in December of 2001.

Attachments

• dogs.jpg
    dogs.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 424
Thank you for a lot of very nice pictures, Alexandria. :flower:

I love them very much !

These are great, I love the photos that Masako and Naruhito took of Aiko! Thanks for posting them - and the ones of Aiko on vacation at about four months are really good ones! Those are difficult to find

aiko is such a cute little darling !! thanks for the photos. i wonder how masako is .
has she recovered yet ?

Originally posted by jun5@Jan 17th, 2004 - 4:32 am
Yomiuri

Aiko's photograph which Masako took
This picture is so adorable! :heart: Thanks jun5 for sharing it!

And the broom in the picture following is more than double Aiko's size! :rolleyes:

Aiko is such a photogenic child! I have not seen one bad picture of her! (Wish I could be as photogenic as her!)

The Crown Princely couple take wonderful pictures. I wish I was that skilled. I'm lucky if I don't cut people's heads off or out of the picture completely :)

Tokyo - The Norwegian Prime Minister Kjell Magne Bondevik talks to Crown Princess Masako of Japan in their royal residence in Tokyo Japan, Tuesday, May 27, 2003. Bondevik is on a official visit to Japan where granted an audience with Crown Prince Naruhito and his wife. Photo Heiko Junge / SCANPIX

Naruhito and Kjell Magne Bondevik

Polfoto 20-02-2004 Japan's Crown Prince Naruhito speaks during a news conference at the Togu Palace in Tokyo, Thursday, Feb. 19 2004. Crown Prince Naruhito celebrates his 44th birthday Monday, Feb. 23, 2004.

Birthday boy: Crown Prince Naruhito

Polfoto 20-02-2004 Japan's Crown Prince Naruhito, left, and Crown Princess Masako, right, pose for pictures with their daughter Princess Aiko at the Togu Palace in Tokyo, Thursday, Feb. 12 2004. Crown Prince Naruhito celebrates his 44th birthday Monday, Feb. 23, 2004.

Naruhito, Masako and the adorable Aiko

Aiko is so cute! I really like that baby. Great photos, Alexandria.

How old is she?

Originally posted by carlota@Feb 22nd, 2004 - 4:37 pm
Aiko is so cute! I really like that baby. Great photos, Alexandria.

How old is she?
She is 2 years old.

And Thank you for posting great pictures, Alexandria! :flower:

The pictures wha you posted are always great. Thanks again!!!

Originally posted by jun5@Feb 22nd, 2004 - 7:23 pm
And Thank you for posting great pictures, Alexandria! :flower:

The pictures wha you posted are always great. Thanks again!!!
You are very welcome, jun5. I melted when I saw this picture of Aiko. She is so adorable in it, and she looks very grown up in this picture. Hard to believe that is only 2 years old. And her parents look proud as punch about her.

I know that this is often said about Phillippe of Belgium, but I think it can also be said of Naruhito, especially obvious to me in the birthday pictures, that Naruhito has softened a lot since the birth of Aiko. He seems like a warmer, more approachable and friendlier person since Aiko has been born. I don't think that pre-Aiko he was a cold person or anything, just a lot more distant than he is now since her birth.

Thanks for these articles, jun5.

How often do members of the Imperial royal family comment on politics? I know that Naruhito's wish (in the last article) is something that most people hope for, but it seems like he is going out on a limb by making such comments.

Yes, that is true, about Naruhito's comments about a second child being more news worthy in Japan. I hope that his comments about Masako's health being more important than having a second child or having a son will be taken to heart by the Japanese media so that Masako can truly recover without all these nagging stories about needing a son to succeed Naruhito.

Thanks for you insight, jun5, it is always appreciated.

Lovely photos jun5 :) Thank you very much for posting htem.

Where do the Crown Prince and Princess have a holiday home? Is it far from Tokyo?

TC
Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom