The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Imperial Family of Japan > Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-04-2013, 02:35 PM
Royal Highness

I also believe that Naruhito has shown her a lot of kindness and tried to help her as much as he could in his position.I wish him & his family good luck for the future & happy belated birthday wishes:-)

Old 03-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Heir Apparent

Oh yes, I agree! I believe that this is a marriage that truly "works" in spite of all the pressures against it. As much as I hope for healing for CP Masako, I also hope that the example of this couple working through things together will help against the stigma of mental illness in Japan.

Old 03-05-2013, 07:08 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Crown Princess Masako has seen Crown Prince Naruhito off as he left Togu Palace to depart to the United States on March 5, 2013. Naruhito as honorary president of U.N. Advisory Board on Water and Sanitation will speak about Japan's experience of the 2011 earthquake and tsunami at a special U.S. session on water and disaster on March 6.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 03-08-2013, 11:35 AM
Aristocracy
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Crown Princess Masako has seen Crown Prince Naruhito off as he left Togu Palace to depart to the United States on March 5, 2013. ...
A few more pics, same occasion: 1 ** 2 ** 3 ** 4 ** 5 ** 6

(Following recent incidents, I would like to refer anybody who may think the emperors statement obvious or redundant to this thread, post #682.)
Old 03-08-2013, 11:39 AM
Royal Highness

Naruhito & Masako are so cute together,they are really fighting hard for their love and I am happy to see them smiling so sweet to each other!
Old 03-08-2013, 02:29 PM
Aristocracy
Royal Blogger

I absolutely agree with you, blauerengel!

Two more: 1 ** 2

and one picture of today: Naruhitos return to the togu palace - he is back home.

(Following recent incidents, I would like to refer anybody who may think the emperors statement obvious or redundant to this thread, post #682.)
Old 03-09-2013, 01:23 PM
Aristocracy
Royal Blogger

One more pic of Naruhito leaving and two more of his return: 1 ** 2

Old 03-27-2013, 04:11 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Crown Prince Naruhito, Crown Princess Masako and Princess Aiko were pictured during their arrival at Nagano Station on March 26, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 03-29-2013, 03:42 PM
Aristocracy
Royal Blogger

Some more pics: 1 ** 2 ** 3 ** 4 ** 5

Old 04-12-2013, 05:15 AM
Courtier

İts good to see princess masakos smile:)
Old 04-12-2013, 11:09 AM
Heir Apparent

It is nice to see Crown Princely family making a public appearance. Princess Aiko is going to be as tall as her mother soon.
To wander on in a huge forest without thought of return. To stand upon the shore and gaze after a boat that disappears behind distant islands. To contemplate the flight of wild geese seen and lost among the clouds.
And, subtle shadows of bamboo on bamboo." Zeami Motokiyo
Old 04-17-2013, 08:44 AM
Aristocracy
Royal Blogger

According to reports by Japanese media, it seems that Masako is scheduled to travel to the Netherlands to attend Prince Willem-Alexanders enthronement ceremony.
It would be her first official visit abroad in 11 years. (The trip to the Netherlands in summer 2006 was private although there was an official photo session at the time, along with the Dutch royals.)

I dearly hope this will come to pass... This is very good news and, I confess it frankly, totally contrary to what I expected.
Asahi tv
Google translator

Old 04-17-2013, 09:00 AM
Courtier

Thank God..Very good news. I am happy for you, Chiria..you seem really delighted..
Old 04-17-2013, 09:12 AM
Aristocracy
Royal Blogger

Thank you, vkrish! You are right. I am very delighted. And moved...

Of course, there is still so much that could go wrong. But at least there is something like a ray of hope, after so many years, that there could maybe be a happy ending to this story, in spite of everything. Not tomorrow and not next year, certainly - but maybe some day...

Old 04-17-2013, 09:23 AM
Courtier

Dont expect too much, Dont worry too much. Just be happy with whatever good happens, however little it is..
Old 04-17-2013, 09:28 AM
Aristocracy
Royal Blogger

That is very wise advice indeed - just not always realistic...

But do not fear for me - I will certainly not jump from a bridge even if Masako should not go the Netherlands...

Old 04-17-2013, 10:08 AM
Royal Highness

I'm so happy to hear this news, even if they turn out to be untrue, I had a bit of time to be so happy about!

But 11 years? Wasn't her last time in 1999 on the wedding of Phillip and Mathilde?
Old 04-17-2013, 10:42 AM
Heir Apparent

It is welcome news. I am looking forward to seeing photos.
To wander on in a huge forest without thought of return. To stand upon the shore and gaze after a boat that disappears behind distant islands. To contemplate the flight of wild geese seen and lost among the clouds.
And, subtle shadows of bamboo on bamboo." Zeami Motokiyo
Old 04-17-2013, 02:35 PM
Royal Highness

I hope with all my heart that Masako will be able to attend the Dutch inauguration ceremony. It seems like a very appropriate event for her to attend on the basis of the private visit they made afew years ago to the Netherlands and where she (and presumably the IHA) will most likely feel quite at ease.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

I really hope this is true. She already knows the couple well !

Tags
crown prince naruhito, crown princess masako, current events