Crown Prince Naruhito & Crown Princess Masako current events 5: Dec. 2008- Dec. 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics from Daylife
Japanese Crown Prince Naruhito, Crown Princess Masako and their daughter Princess Aiko at their Togu Palace residence in Tokyo February 17, 2009, in this photo released by the Imperial Household Agency. Naruhito celebrates his 49th birthday on February 23, 2009. Picture taken February 17, 2009.
Reuters Pictures
Reuters Pictures
Reuters Pictures
Reuters Pictures

Thank you for the videos, Emma93. Princess Masako seemed to be good with children and she's still good with her daughter, Princess Aiko. And, I watched the video where Prince Naruhito talked to the press. What did he say in the video? Princess Aiko is so cute playing the card game with her parents in the video.

I hope she is doing better,she really looks sad in some videos..:(

Wonder whether Masako will, after all those years, finally attend a royal wedding once again (Viktoria and Daniel) next year

Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako visit Tokyo Dome to watch the World Baseball Classic Pool A opening game between Japan and China
http://www.sannichi.co.jp/kyodo/photoimg/2009030501000883/photo.jpg
World Baseball Classic - Yahoo! News Photos
World Baseball Classic - Yahoo! News Photos
http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/85...6C5A518E7D4C1BD6D43C3CAD48509284831B75F48EF45
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/85...6C5A518E7D4C10A0E3BDF1BAE1065284831B75F48EF45
I really very excited and happy for her:wub:.It's very good sign to prove that she can appears more and more at events:ROFLMAO:.Wishing her all the best, lov her:flowers:

It's wonderful to see her at work and in public again! I pray that she continues to grow stronger each day. And hopefully we get to see her at Victoria's wedding next year!

Japanese Crown Prince Naruhito, left, Crown Princess Masako, right, and their 7-year-old daughter Princess Aiko wait for a limousine as the crown prince bids farewell to his family, at the entrance of their residence Togu Palace in Tokyo, Japan, Saturday, March 14, 2009, before his departure for Turkey to attend the World Water Forum starting March 16.

Photos from ap via yahoo

She's really grown out her hair. I think it suits her. Nice to see her allowed out of the Palace.

All these YouTube videos above have moved me to tears, I have to admit....... Thank you so much.

Masako looks great on that dress. The color suit her very much. Princess Aiko also pretty as usual..

Masako sama looks lovely!

Thank you for posting them.

Those pictures of Naruhito's return are lovely - he certainly looks really pleased to be home again!

CP Masako llooks very good and quite recovered, but I believe she might need to do something regarding her hair. Maybe having it a little bit more stylished....

I've wondered about CP Masako's teeth. If she were a European or British princess, she'd probably have had some work done on them by now.

CP Masako llooks very good and quite recovered, but I believe she might need to do something regarding her hair. Maybe having it a little bit more stylished....

@Marquesa d Yolombó: I love her hair.I think it's perfect for her and her love it too.
@Mermaid: I agree with you.I thinks she need some help for her teeth

Maybe she needs some help for her teeth...but me too! :D Who could be proud of have a perfect set of teeth? :rolleyes: Mine are not ill or ready to fell off, but they are far from being perfect! :ROFLMAO:

Vanesa.

@Marquesa d Yolombó: I love her hair.I think it's perfect for her and her love it too.
@Mermaid: I agree with you.I thinks she need some help for her teeth

Dear emma93: we may have some differences regarding the hair, but I am totally in agreement with you and Mermaid regarding her teeth ! :D

great to seek Masako out and about, let's hope she'll start doing her public work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom